Dragonis Artwork

Post all your artwork here!

Moderator: Moderators

Dragonis
Citizen

Re: Dragonis Artwork

#16 Post by Dragonis »

Well i finished and uploaded my latest piece...somethig different than what i usually do. Its a 2k music vid.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=Mg9e9NsWmqU

i would embed it, but im sure some people would rather not wait for this page to load.
dont hesitate to rate it!!!

i recon its not bad for a first time attempt.

ConkerBirdy
Templar GrandMaster
Location: On top of a jelly cloud away from the evil monkey zombie ninjas who wield flaming fire swords.

#17 Post by ConkerBirdy »

sweet, i saw those pics b4 :P cant wait till i get my tablet to kinda redo some pics i have, or scan em then go over them :P i got a small folder of the pics taken with my camera, but i doubt u want to see it like that :/

Dragonis
Citizen

#18 Post by Dragonis »

Here is my latest piece. Its a comic redo i did for firefoxattack. He chose to redo taria, and he did a good job i might add.
Anywho, check out the link: http://dsworn.deviantart.com/art/Its-My-Fur-107050291

feel free to leave comments.

ps, this was THE most complicated and detailed piece i have done so far....i need sleep now

oh, and i realise it seems kind of flat, but its the best i can do with what i have and know. im going to check out the tutorials soon.

Dragonis
Citizen

#19 Post by Dragonis »

YAY!!! im back in the drawing mood, and currently working on a map for my own little comic. Here it is (click on it for a better look):

FastChapter
The Inkwell Coyote

#20 Post by FastChapter »

Kinda resembles the World of Warcraft map, XD

Dragonis
Citizen

#21 Post by Dragonis »

dont say that :S the only real similarity is that there are east and west, but warcraft has 2 island in the east, mine is one. and the shapes are different.

that, and mine is going to look a heap better once its finished XD

Here is an update: