No votes

Total votes: 28

Sithil
Templar Inner Circle

#31 Post by Sithil »

Natheren wrote:
Sithil wrote:
Natheren wrote:
Sithil wrote: Death Note comparison? Epic win. That's all I can say. And it certainly helps to explain it to me. And it is pretty obvious to me wich character represents wich. Wich is perfect, as I allways cheered for Kira as well.
Except Natheren need not hide from society =P they all know who he is and what he's capable of. Not many people mess with him both in his world and Siege's. Natheren is from a more futuristic (Ierra) world while most of the story is fantasy like wrold (Gaia). And Siege dosen't have a bad of sweet tooth as L and not nearlyas smart either. Natheren is way more cleaver and sneekier then Siege. But Siege will evetually become a formable foe to him later on.

But yeah you've got the basic idea there. There alot of stuff that'll be going on plot wise and even more twist and turns. However some of the things I'm gonna do with the story may upset and even confuse some people but the story is mainly for me xD I rather not give out the deatails on those things in general but I won't mind answering any other thing people may want to know on the characters.
This creates more questions than it gives answers. But I'm not the kind of guy who likes spoilers, so I'll just be quiet for now.

But, I'd like to ask a little about Headglear on the other hand. How does he fit into all of this? What is his part in the plot? Is he on either Natheren or Siege's side, or is he more of a neutral character? I ask as he is the guy who looks the second most intresting.
Hedglear is kinda like Alfrada's adoptive uncle, after her village and parents were killed off in a fire he took her under his wing while she was stll very young. He was mostly a friend of her father who fell in love with a female demi. Demis are baisly anything that isn't human, anthro, goblin, elf, ect and well humans are pretty much like they are in 2kinds. He supported her father and helped them found the village that they settled down in..until it got burnt down of course.

He watched after her and pretty much trained her on how to survive in the wild, since he's kinda like a ranger. After a few years they seprated and he started traveling around the world.

Later on its revealed that he actually has a wife and son but due to certain events he had to leave them behind many years ago. He know longer knows where they are located and attempts to find them again.

He is more or less on Sieges side but Hedglear and Natheren have crossed paths a few times in the past and on a few occasions battled togather though Natheren just write him off as an annoying old fool and rather not listen to his lecuters. And later on while Hedglear is with Siege's party Natheren avoids him even more so as not to deal with Alfrada who's usually around with'em. Natheren can't stand her at all, she gets on his nevers by how she's always being flirty around him and Siege and how she always whins when he insults her. Not to mention she's very nosey. If it weren't for her strength and skill she'd been dead already proberbly lol. Hedglear is also unnaturally strong for a normal human. but I'll leave it at that.
Well, that's another few points for Natheren then. And Headglear sounds like quite an intresting character as well. Unnatural strength for a Human? Got to love that. And the whole ranger thing doesen't strike me wrong either.

I have aquestion about Alfeda though. What's up with the bell in her collar? Is it there for a reason, or is it just something she decides to wear to look cuter?
All my life I've seen a world that hates evil more than it loves good ~Johann von Staupitz(Luther, 2003)

Natheren
New Citizen

#32 Post by Natheren »

Sithil wrote:Well, that's another few points for Natheren then. And Headglear sounds like quite an intresting character as well. Unnatural strength for a Human? Got to love that. And the whole ranger thing doesen't strike me wrong either.

I have aquestion about Alfeda though. What's up with the bell in her collar? Is it there for a reason, or is it just something she decides to wear to look cuter?
I'm still deabting rather or not to give it any meaning but its just mainly there to make her look cuter and put more emphases on her feline like natuer. Maybe something she got from her mother... I do know her sword that she uses belong to her father but she rarely uses it and perfers to go with her fists and claws. She hates the idea of using that sword to kill anything or possible breaking the only thing left by her father.
Check out my DA page http://natheren.deviantart.com

Natheren
New Citizen

Re: My characters

#33 Post by Natheren »

OK people don't flame me for reviving my old thread but I figured making a new one would be spamming >> so with that said here's something new. Yeah I know its big, I make all my images big so heres the thumb.

This is a logo in the works and far from being final though. Your thoughts?

Also I noticed my old ref pics got moved around on my PB account so that's why they aren't appearing on page one. For those of you whom haven't seen them they are located in my DA account found in my signature if your curious. I would re-post them but they are huge and I know some will probably whine about me re-posting them :x

Dragontear
Merchant

#34 Post by Dragontear »

<3 your arts, story-stuffles and more so for the logo, it immediately reminded me of this but more magical/high-tech for some reason. I believe that looks really good, colour choice and pattern/shapes used is very attractive to the eye, if that made sense.

Natheren
New Citizen

#35 Post by Natheren »

Dragontear wrote:<3 your arts, story-stuffles and more so for the logo, it immediately reminded me of this but more magical/high-tech for some reason. I believe that looks really good, colour choice and pattern/shapes used is very attractive to the eye, if that made sense.
Thanks =) well the story has one world thats hi-tech and the other fantasy like. Been awhile since I've played Chaos Legion =P
And I get what I ment =P Hmm though it still lacks.. I'm thinking about adding something that would reprsent the 3 main characters but not sure as to what just yet.

Sithil
Templar Inner Circle

#36 Post by Sithil »

Seeing as you are bringing new content and source of discussion, and that it is your thread own, no one should even be considering to complain.

I'm not sure what I think of the logo. The art certainly looks good, but I'm a bit iffy about the explanations you have in it. Are they needed? I myself love coming up with theories of my own regarding what things are and what they represent, and so on, in such works, and discuss that and maybe ask later, so maybe that's what putting me off.

Or maybe I've made a blatantly stupid misunderstandment, and the explanations are not meant to be there in the final piece, it's only to let us get a better idea of it right now. That sounds like me.
All my life I've seen a world that hates evil more than it loves good ~Johann von Staupitz(Luther, 2003)

Natheren
New Citizen

#37 Post by Natheren »

Sithil wrote:Seeing as you are bringing new content and source of discussion, and that it is your thread own, no one should even be considering to complain.

I'm not sure what I think of the logo. The art certainly looks good, but I'm a bit iffy about the explanations you have in it. Are they needed? I myself love coming up with theories of my own regarding what things are and what they represent, and so on, in such works, and discuss that and maybe ask later, so maybe that's what putting me off.

Or maybe I've made a blatantly stupid misunderstandment, and the explanations are not meant to be there in the final piece, it's only to let us get a better idea of it right now. That sounds like me.
Lol the explanations were added since I figure someone would ask. Definitly not part of the title/logo.