Geno's Art (Aug 07, 2008 ZEROFORTRESS!!)

Post all your artwork here!

Moderator: Moderators

My art so far...

Is great!
10%
Is nice.
35%
Has potential..
45%
Downright sucks. Period.
10%

Total votes: 20

Demus
Templar

#16 Post by Demus »

Sorry for the wait, not that anyone was waiting, but anyway...

Far away from home.

Just something I sketched in couple hours, but never bothered to ruin it with paintshop. The face pretty accurately represents my own, since I had no-one to pose for the photo I took in order to draw this.

Ask anything, spam some critique, serious or not :3

Edit: I had to change the topic name just to make it fit into the screen XD Oh well, these things happen. Oh, and I also apologize the quality. It didn't fit into my scanner, either (A4 scanner, yippee-ki-yay) :roll:

EPIC EDIT: It's alive, it's ALIVE! What's alive? THIS is alive! Well, not that it would mean anything yet - I have yet to find out how to put some rant up there, why banner doesn't work etc. etc. However, it's there and it's real. Zero Fortress lives! And I doubt it's going to last too long... :?

No comments? Critique? Posts whatsoever in two-three days? That's... Awfully new. Oh well...
The shapeshifting cliché!

Arachnion As Captain Jack
Templar Inner Circle

#17 Post by Arachnion As Captain Jack »

Indeed it does live. just sitting in a cafe, drinking coffee, looking at the girl in some poorly designed maids dress meant to tease the guys who frequent this cafe, and BAM.

PLOT.

Sometimes it sucks to be a PC.
Iwaku
"But the percentage is almost zero!"
"THE PERCENTAGE MEANS NOTHING! WITH A COURAGEOUS HEART, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE! FINAL FUSION APPROVED!"-GaoGaiGar.

My Let's Play (Updates Irregularly)

Demus
Templar

#18 Post by Demus »

Arachnion wrote:And BAM.

PLOT.
Gave me a laugh XD

Although it's still pretty far away from a real plot. More like just getting to know the character... Whats the word for that again?

Expect to see more walls o' text in it. Frequently.

Scorpio803
Templar

#19 Post by Scorpio803 »

i liked the previous drawings better especially the second one but this one is good too. Better than anything i could draw... currently. Lookin forward to your comic

Templar Inner Circle

#20 Post by Arachnion As Captain Jack »

it is up, his sig links to it. that's what I was talking about.
Iwaku
"THE PERCENTAGE MEANS NOTHING! WITH A COURAGEOUS HEART, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE! FINAL FUSION APPROVED!"-GaoGaiGar.

Templar Inner Circle

#21 Post by Arachnion As Captain Jack »

I hope you can get finished with the forum and such. Proboards is generally a good provider. Mostly so I have a different space to talk about the comic.
Iwaku

Demus
Templar

#22 Post by Demus »

IGNORE THIS wrote:I was thinking about trying that phpbb 3, even though it has received a lot of bad reputation from it's vast amount of controls. I didn't think there really was anyone who would be even moderately interested in the comic, so I decided to postpone doing those a day or two, mostly because I have to study again.
Forums up. Proboards. Don't ask.

I'm going to get new classmates every year for four years in a row, this year included. Third one is because I'm coming to New York as a transfer student for a whole year! Say, any 2kforum regulars from there again?