Nuff's Stuff 24/02 SinniSpam

Post all your artwork here!

Moderator: Moderators

Frist
Master

Re: Nuff's Stuff 08/03 Vee's [censored]

#1636 Post by Frist »

Exactly!
Boost!----------------------COMBO BOOST!!

Nuff
The One With the Ears

Re: Nuff's Stuff 13/03 Birthday Stage Dive

#1637 Post by Nuff »

So, it was Squival birthday at the weekend and this is a comic just for him. It's also late... but meh. Anyways it is well documented that Squee is Oscar's first and thus the offical fanboy, no one else my lay claim to the title. So, even with a fiesty hedgehog in his arms all he can think about is the blue kitty. This is also a reflection of a recent poll where Vee sits at the bottom of the popularity ratings behind Oscar, new girl Rosemary and even Kayly!

Enjoy!

Frist
Master

#1638 Post by Frist »

Hehe. She's lucky she got caught.
Boost!----------------------COMBO BOOST!!

Nuff
The One With the Ears

#1639 Post by Nuff »

Ah well yanno, girls always get caught :P

emmy
Violent. Hateful. Fluffy.

#1640 Post by emmy »

Oh hey, Do I spot a nuff arting again?

I really have been ignoring this forum for too long.

IT IS ALL SO CLEAR NOW

Don't make me slap you on the back of the head.

Nuff
The One With the Ears

Re: Nuff's Stuff 16/03 Sinnicism

#1641 Post by Nuff »

emmy wrote:Oh hey, Do I spot a nuff arting again?

I really have been ignoring this forum for too long.
Yeah, I'm going through that small time bracket I have every now and then where I forget that I hate my art :P

---

New Stuff!

Concept for Sinni aka Sinnicism. She's a work in progress but is effectively NuxXxuN's support act. She warms up the crowd before NuxXxuN takes centre stage.

She is fastly becoming notorious for her wild bouts of alcoholism, proneness to flashing her chest during her sets and her dangerous compulsion to throw bits of equipment into the crowd. Either way, her performances are often memorable experiences even if you are one of the unfortunates to wake up in A&E with part of a turn table wedged in your skull.

She plays mostly Glitch Hop though from time has been known to stray into lower reaches of Dubstep.

Listen to her at work below. Sorry, no video footage of her boobies is available. She threw the video camera at the bouncer.

http://www.archive.org/details/Sinnicism-Introducing

Nuff
The One With the Ears

#1642 Post by Nuff »

Some of the marking for Sinni. Also, better hair and a badly drawn butt.

emmy

#1643 Post by emmy »

Nuff wrote:She is fastly becoming notorious for her wild bouts of alcoholism, proneness to flashing her chest during her sets and her dangerous compulsion to throw bits of equipment into the crowd. Either way, her performances are often memorable experiences even if you are one of the unfortunates to wake up in A&E with part of a turn table wedged in your skull.

She plays mostly Glitch Hop though from time has been known to stray into lower reaches of Dubstep.

Listen to her at work below. Sorry, no video footage of her boobies is available. She threw the video camera at the bouncer.

http://www.archive.org/details/Sinnicism-Introducing
...As far as one can remember such things with half a turntable wedged in your skull.
Either way, I don't see why one would complain about flashing boobs. >.>

Anyway, Nuff. if you consider that butt 'badly' drawn, I wanna see your good stuff :P

I know the feeling, though. I'm currently at the point where I can't even convince myself any more that even the image in my mind would look right, nevermind the thing on screen.

IT IS ALL SO CLEAR NOW

Nuff
The One With the Ears

#1644 Post by Nuff »

Well, there is good reason why the front row at her gigs is often populated by teenage males hoping to get a glimpse at what she's packing. Needless to say there are other who frown upon her actions, but frankly she doesn't give one [censored].

I'd like to see my good stuff too. I'll let you know if it turns up.

The images in my mind tend to be fine, it's just I lack the technical ability to get them from my bonce onto some paper without it all going horribly wrong :P

Also. Currently trying to come up with colours for this turntable terror. Thinking something bright for the hair, possibly orange and maybe a white or light coloured fur with the pattern taking the form of a purple. Not sure on the shade. *ponders*

emmy

#1645 Post by emmy »

What form does a purple have?

Also, lol, nuff, sharp >.<

IT IS ALL SO CLEAR NOW

Nuff
The One With the Ears

Re: Nuff's Stuff 02/01 Sinni-plosion! Plus lovely EDM mixes

#1646 Post by Nuff »

HolyShitBallz!

So, it's been like forever since I last dropped by to show something to you peeps. Mostly becuase I've not drawn in a very long time, however I have been working on strengthening the character and design of Sinni (yanno that DJ character) to the point that she's pretty much just a ball of awesome now. I've grabbed myself numerous little commissions and afew few wonderful gifts of her and I wish to share them with you all. Just to point out, I drew none of these. This is why they are not [censored].

---

Here we have Sinni doing what she does best. DJ'ing the [censored] out of some Glitch Hop for the masses of drunken furs that populate the clubs she frequents. Obviously this is early in the set as she is still wearing all her clothes. This was drawn by one of my bestest buddies evaaar. A little kitty going by the name Neko: FA

Sinni doing the 'bass hands' so many bass music DJs/producers love to do. FEAR the 'bass hands'! (not to be confused with hands made of the fish bass). This was a christmas gift from Neko. Drawn by DrDubz who has a PhD in awesome: FA

Her she is sporting one of her alternative attires. Something that she'd probably wear on a night out, but probably not perform in. Yes she is flicking you two fingers. No she doesn't care what you think. Art by Photank: FA

Now she's just being all playful and stuff. I'm quite fond of this pose. Art by Erin: FA

Doing that other thing that she is best at. Not wearing clothes and looking good when doing so. Fortunatly I have a wonderful excuse to remove her clothes in that I love her fur pattern to death. Pretty proud of how I managed to come up with a decent character design. It's all one ever wants to do :3. Art again by Erin: FA. Coloured by Jimmu: FA.

Again, screw clothes. I really love how her devious lil grin came out in this one. It really helps to capture her personality. Wonderful arts by Nix: FA & FA. I wrote a little bit of fiction with this picture on my FA. A little intro into what would be question time from any watchers that wanted to know stuff about her. Find it HERE

In addition she has a ref sheet drawn by the always wonderful Neko as a gift. She's da bestest. It has her markings and a few costume options and I wrote int he description a nice bit of info on her personaility. Click HEREfor it.

---

That's about it for her. Now I shall shower you in almost 5 hours of glorious EDM music. To be specific some Dubstep, Electro House, Drum&Bass and Sinni's favourite in Glitch Hop. Witht he new year and all I felt it was only fitting to get all my DJ characters together and mix some music to rave ones bottom off to in celebration. So we have 4 DJ and 4 mixes to enjoy.

Firstly we have NuxXxuN, my fursona's alter ego and king of dropping Dubstep. d-_-b:CLICK MEH:d-_-b

Then we have the previously mentioned Sinni aka Sinnicism. She brings Glitch Hop with a bit of Dubstep and a Electro House thrown in for good measure. d-_-b:CLICK MEH:d-_-b

Next up is Mira. She is one of Neko's side fursonas and brings you a banging set of the finest Drum&Bass. d-_-b:CLICK MEH:d-_-b

Lastly my newest character, so new I've yet to get the design down on paper yet. All I know at this point is she will be an Austrailian Shepard with a fondness of piercings and punk stylings and her name is 'Aura Ezra'. Her she goes mixing some mighty fine Electro House for ya'll. d-_-b:CLICK MEH:d-_-b

---

Phew. I think that's it. Enjoy :P

DariusL
Panthera tigris altaica
Fav. Twokinds Character: Kat

#1647 Post by DariusL »

Awesome character Nuff, I like her. :)

MUDPUNISHER
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#1648 Post by MUDPUNISHER »

hmmm yes, I agre with Ticoun, winged wolfie likey.....(no perv)
Nuclear Cowboy
Gotta build them flat decks.
Manchild with to much disposable income and not enough sense to spend it well

Keaoden, The hidden
Grand Templar

#1649 Post by Keaoden, The hidden »

Hey there Nuff it's been so long.
She is an awesome looking character, and super playful.
I'm going to have to read that little bit about her.
TwoKinds Forum resident emo.
My Deviant Art
MyTumblr
My Youtube
Sage Asuka wrote: :D~ elves.....
R.I.P Lohti. A True Hero

Nuff
The One With the Ears

#1650 Post by Nuff »

ticoun wrote:Awesome character Nuff, I like her. :)
Why thank choo :3
MUDPUNISHER wrote:hmmm yes, I agre with Ticoun, winged wolfie likey.....(no perv)
Uh huh. No perv, uh huh. :P
Keaoden, The hidden wrote:Hey there Nuff it's been so long.
She is an awesome looking character, and super playful.
I'm going to have to read that little bit about her.
Aye, it's been far too long since I graced these boards :P