ZERO!
2%
pie |D
40%

Total votes: 42

A.J./Kho
Grand Templar

#76 Post by A.J./Kho »

Purple oranges....That doesn't compute... just like over-reacting sloths.
On Christmas 2009, Closing fast on New Year's Day, Kholhaus the Great came back

But who knows for how long? Not we, the faithful. We watch and wait. For the annoying noob to go away.

Raphael
Templar Inner Circle

#77 Post by Raphael »

*head explodes from the discolored oranges*

*head grows back* ok i actually gave you a 5, because compared to some of the stuff i make, you're a kick a** artist.

Jonesu
Merchant

#78 Post by Jonesu »

They're purple because they're the top most layer... >_> My layers are a rainbow. XD The first one's red, then orange, then yellow, etc, etc! So you can folow the process. The figure (which only remains in the head and neck) are red(ish, that's an icky shade of red D|), the facial features are orange, the hair is yellow, etc!

So the oranges were obviously an afterthought. Thus! They are purple! >D

And I knew that it would make someone's head explode. :3

Hopefully, I'll get to post more stuff soon. College is a biznitch. Not to mention a current lack in Photoshop AND a scanner, so, yeah... -_-' It'll be all oC from here on out.

And let me note that the oranges were drawn in, like, June. 8D I have more recent stuff, but it's all in my sketchbook. D|

[edit]

Here's just a quick doodle I did in oC1.1.

Not too much else to say. 8D Any comments? ^_^'

Fireball0236
Templar Inner Circle

#79 Post by Fireball0236 »

Oh my! I love those images! No worries on the purple oranges, I'm sure someone made them real anyhow xD .

The way you made the hair seems special, I like it :D . (You're talking to someone who doesn't know a thing about drawing/art, so bear with that :P ).

Jonesu
Merchant

#80 Post by Jonesu »

lol, thanks~ The only way I can do hair in openCanvas is ridiculously shiny. XDD

Here's some mo' stuffs. I snuck into the Digital Media lab a bit early today and scanned some stuff~

This is something I drew in, like, July-ish. :/ But, yeah, lack of scanner. D| And I still really like it. XD It's Sebastian and Adrian (Bastian's the taller one, Ian's the shorter). Everybody thinks Ian's dead, and a lot of people wanted it so, so Bastian, who's just a regular college student, has to take care of him.

And, yeah, they're brothers. 8D

And this is one of the more important characters for this year's attempt at National Novel Writing Month. Not too much else to say. Uhm, yeah. She's a shapeshifter, but she was raised by gypsies. I've written a whole little backstory about her. Well, I'm in the process of writing it, anyway 8D

That's all for now! I've been updating Apple Candy with fillers--that I haven't put here expect for "Peek-a-Boo"--so go check 'em out if you wanna. :D

EDIT~

This is the view of the city from my dorm room. The moon looked really cool the other night. ^_^

Arachnion As Captain Jack
Templar Inner Circle

#81 Post by Arachnion As Captain Jack »

nice moon.

It's good to see that she's aware of the ability to turn her arms into weapons and such.
Iwaku
"But the percentage is almost zero!"
"THE PERCENTAGE MEANS NOTHING! WITH A COURAGEOUS HEART, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE! FINAL FUSION APPROVED!"-GaoGaiGar.

My Let's Play (Updates Irregularly)

Jonesu
Merchant

#82 Post by Jonesu »

Arachnion Made Manifest wrote:It's good to see that she's aware of the ability to turn her arms into weapons and such.
The blade comes out of the thing on her arm, not her actual arm.

Weapons aren't my specialty......... 8D'

[EDIT]

I've been oCing again. 8D

I like working with a small canvas... I dunno why... :/ It's obvious by the style of Jasper's face that I've been watching anime lately... >_>'

Jonesu
Merchant

#83 Post by Jonesu »

This is Six Joiner, a slightly altered version of one of the mainish characters from my short story Numbered. Altered for usage on an RP forum thingy. ^_^

C'mon, people, I need some feedback! D|

Jonesu
Merchant

Re: Jonesu's Art--Six

#84 Post by Jonesu »

Using BBC is so weird after spending hours this weekend coding... x.x

GIVE ME FEEDBACK. O_O PLZ. DX

This is a panel from tomorrow's Apple Candy page (it's kinda a sneak peek. ^3^) that I turned into a desktop 'cause I thought it was just too pretty not to. >_> WHAT DO YOU THINK?! >D

Bane Dragon
Templar GrandMaster

Re: Jonesu's Art--Sven Desktop

#85 Post by Bane Dragon »

It must be annoying having that much hair in your face all the time. >.< Nice pictures, but do you only draw characters that have half a head a hair in their eyes (Again not an insult, just a question. Don't hurt me over it. >.> <.<)
Image Image
What's this say about me? O.o

Jonesu
Merchant

#86 Post by Jonesu »

Bane Dragon wrote:It must be annoying having that much hair in your face all the time. >.< Nice pictures, but do you only draw characters that have half a head a hair in their eyes (Again not an insult, just a question. Don't hurt me over it. >.> <.<)
lol, it's a valid question. XD I just... Like hair. >_>' But, uhm... HERE

Just to prove that, not only do I draw characters without hair all over in there face, but I have a character who is BALD. XDD

But if you look back a page or two, you'll see Ian and Bastian, who have half their hair slicked back. ^_^''''' But, yeah. >_> *Hides behind own hair*

Jonesu
Merchant

#87 Post by Jonesu »

I attempted to cel-shade...... -_-'

A.J./Kho
Grand Templar

Re: Jonesu's Art--Cel-Shading

#88 Post by A.J./Kho »

*ROAR OF APPLAUSE*
On Christmas 2009, Closing fast on New Year's Day, Kholhaus the Great came back

But who knows for how long? Not we, the faithful. We watch and wait. For the annoying noob to go away.

Nuff
The One With the Ears

#89 Post by Nuff »

Looks like it came out really well to me

Jonesu
Merchant

#90 Post by Jonesu »

YAY! :D I'm glad I'm not a failure! ^_^