Jonesu
Merchant

Re: Jonesu's Art--Cel-Shading

#91 Post by Jonesu »

I come baring.... FULL-COLOREDNESS >D

I know, this NEVER happens. XD Critiques, plz? XDD

avwolf
Templar Inner Circle

Re: Jonesu's Art--Jasper in FULL DIGITAL COLOR!!

#92 Post by avwolf »

I'll bet it takes forever and costs a small fortune to color his hair like that. :P

Mmm, he looks pretty good, and is proportioned really well, though his big eyes bother me a little. I've been out of anime/manga stuff for a while, so it's probably just genre-shock. :) The only thing that really bothers me is the button on his jeans. It seems too far over to the side to me, but that might just be my mind playing tricks on me.

And sorry for not keeping up on Applecandy. I keep forgetting to add it to my bookmarks so I remember to check it... I'm glad you're posting here again, it'll remind me. And I have to say, I got a huge grin out of it the first time I saw Sven as one of the image captcha characters on TWC.

Jonesu
Merchant

#93 Post by Jonesu »

avwolf wrote:I'll bet it takes forever and costs a small fortune to color his hair like that. :P
I've actually totally thought about that. XD His hair is naturally black, so it, firstly, takes a lot of effort to bleach it, and then he has to go back, like, once every two weeks in order to keep it bright, and probably rebleaches it every two months. He'll probably go bald soon. D|
avwolf wrote:Mmm, he looks pretty good, and is proportioned really well, though his big eyes bother me a little. I've been out of anime/manga stuff for a while, so it's probably just genre-shock. :)
8D'' Yeah, big eyes aren't usually my thing... -_-' But, for some reason, Jasper just turned into one of my few characters that demands big eyes. Like, he's not Jasper without them. But they are unusually large, now that you mention it... O.o
avwolf wrote:The only thing that really bothers me is the button on his jeans. It seems too far over to the side to me, but that might just be my mind playing tricks on me.
I'll see if I can fix that... :/ I've been drawing jeans the same way since I was, like, 14... XD So, uhm... Yeah. >_>' I kinda need to work on them. 8D
avwolf wrote:And sorry for not keeping up on Applecandy. I keep forgetting to add it to my bookmarks so I remember to check it... I'm glad you're posting here again, it'll remind me. And I have to say, I got a huge grin out of it the first time I saw Sven as one of the image captcha characters on TWC.
HAHA, I forgot about that. XD <3 I'm glad it put a smile on your face. :D

Jonesu
Merchant

#94 Post by Jonesu »

I need to do some more Twokinds fanart.... -_-'

In the mean time...