Fuzzle's Artwork! (Update! Lots of new art)

Post all your artwork here!

Moderator: Moderators

FuzzlePup
Merchant

Fuzzle's Artwork! (Update! Lots of new art)

#1 Post by FuzzlePup »

I'm tired of making all those threads to post one drawing, I need a single thread.

So to kick this off...

Tah-Daaah! Id like you to meet me, "FuzzlePup". Here I am in my Tree Home, enjoying the comforts of finely made cushy pillows, the calming sound of the forest, and the warm sun. I drew part of this at school, started inking, and coloring yesterday, and finished today. This officially makes this my 5th photoshoped picture, *confetti* and gives everyone a highly rendered portrait of me...in case you know...you ever get the itch to draw me ;) Draw me with a bunny or something O.O Draw me with Kyala, who can be found in my gallery, the second fully colored photoshop picture, you can't miss her. My Characters usually undergo little changes, but I feel I'm very happy with this one. I hope you all like your Fox Bunny buddy, FuzzlePup In a Tree House :3

AIM: SergeantFuzz

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/56716477/
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/581424/
"Everythings always better with two scoops of Fuzz"

Michelle Zen
Merchant

#2 Post by Michelle Zen »

sowwie... i clicked the wrong button... i withdraw the comment...

(<.<)(>.>) *runs away*

but the bunny is sorta nice.

Love, Hate... And Then Love Again.

black_ip
Citizen
Location: Austria - The only kangaroos here are in the frigging zoo dang it!!

#3 Post by black_ip »

Love the coloring in this one though he looks a lil bit too.. eh.. happy for my taste ^^'' However, nice pic!

avwolf
Templar Inner Circle

Re: Fuzzle's Artwork!

#4 Post by avwolf »

FuzzlePup wrote:This officially makes this my 5th photoshoped picture, *confetti* and gives everyone a highly rendered portrait of me...in case you know...you ever get the itch to draw me ;) Draw me with a bunny or something O.O Draw me with Kyala, who can be found in my gallery, the second fully colored photoshop picture, you can't miss her.
Oh my, Fuzz. You do realize what you've invited on yourself here, don't you? :P

Anyhow, I have to ask; what in the world are you wearing there? The armband and the necklaces I get, but what's tied around your waist?

FuzzlePup
Merchant

#5 Post by FuzzlePup »

avwolf wrote:
FuzzlePup wrote:This officially makes this my 5th photoshoped picture, *confetti* and gives everyone a highly rendered portrait of me...in case you know...you ever get the itch to draw me ;) Draw me with a bunny or something O.O Draw me with Kyala, who can be found in my gallery, the second fully colored photoshop picture, you can't miss her.
Oh my, Fuzz. You do realize what you've invited on yourself here, don't you? :P

Anyhow, I have to ask; what in the world are you wearing there? The armband and the necklaces I get, but what's tied around your waist?
Origionally I was naked, and you could see...>_> stuff...

Well fearing that my family would get freaked out, I decided to draw in a sash. That is the sash that I wear at the Fantasy Faire. And I hope what I've invited on here is a wave of bunnehs O.O.......................................................It is a wave of bunnehs right?....Right?

black_ip wrote:Love the coloring in this one though he looks a lil bit too.. eh.. happy for my taste ^^'' However, nice pic!
Ah cmon, step on out of the emo closet, and discover a world...a world where bunnehs roam free, and fuzzles wear sashes instead of pants.

Fox
Master

#6 Post by Fox »

OMG...there are Navi's everywhere! lol. Just kidding. The pose..is interesting lol, but overall I think it turned out well.
FastChapter raves: "Pure, unadulterated sizzling beef on a skillet."
-- Fox-Dev.Deviantart.Com --

Cloud
Traveler

#7 Post by Cloud »

Hey, I'll join in the fun, here's the Fuzzle having a quick slick down on his way out to meet Kyala. Hope you like it. I'm sorry that it's rather messy and there's no Kyala...

Oh, just thought, should I just put a link here? don't want anyone to mistake my poor quality doodle as your art. Let me know Fuzzle and I can edit it.

FuzzlePup
Merchant

#8 Post by FuzzlePup »

No its great cloud ^__^ *slicks down my ear* Thanks so much X3 *hugs*

FuzzlePup
Merchant

#9 Post by FuzzlePup »

Finally finished this, Its quite ambitions for me.

Here you are :3

Mystic Wolf.

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/56885254/
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/585502/

Siddy

#10 Post by Siddy »

What a splendit abuse of dodge and burn tools :)

The details are rather nice tho, its clearly visible you put in alot of work.

FuzzlePup
Merchant

#11 Post by FuzzlePup »

:3 yes I did.

About 24 hours of work.

Cloud
Traveler

#12 Post by Cloud »

The level of detail in your work is amazing. I really like the belt and cross. And the light on the fur is so far beyond what I could ever dream of doing.

It does not have as much depth as your previous piece, which is a shame as I've always liked the way you add so much background detail, but the detail in the light in the fur more than make up for it :shock:

Not sure about those bandages, seems to be distracting, um, not sure why :oops:

(Edit: I've been snappy at people people all day, but now you've made me all a giggle - thank you for cheering me up).

FuzzlePup
Merchant

#13 Post by FuzzlePup »

Happy I could help ^_^

Not sure how I would detail a space background all too much, I was having serious issues with making the background and not messing up the main character...apperantly the white hides all the little goofs you make >_>
I'm very happy you like it, I'm not always going to do highly detailed backgrounds, they are more a special thing...It takes up alot of time and what I need to work on most is my characters.

FuzzlePup
Merchant

#14 Post by FuzzlePup »

Bright Eyes
Traveler

#15 Post by Bright Eyes »

I love how the bunnies next to her seem so nonchalant,... I take it they're not her quarry? lol. :)
The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself...and spiders.
"In the real world, palm trees and blue skies aren't usually flammable..."
"Maurice! Can't you see you're insulting the freak?!" ~Madagascar