What do YOU look like in real life?

Post all your artwork here!

Moderator: Moderators

Kitsuneforever

#16 Post by Kitsuneforever »

Corsair wrote:Image------------->Image

Beware my sexiness.
You look EXACTLY like my ex boyfriend!!!WOW :shock: thats soo weird...

icebear

#17 Post by icebear »

well this is me

that was like christmas i was bored and played with new camera
o and kitsune not an ugly pic think u looked kind of cute there

Shammeh
Citizen
Location: The Great White North. Serious. It's friken white here

#18 Post by Shammeh »

This seems to be a popular topic. Who woulda thought

Maloo you look pretty kool in that pic. Too bad it's so grainy.

Icebear you are also pretty cool. I can never have long hair, mines far too curly and thick, so if I grow it out I get an afro. (I hate having one though, as I live in a desert so it get's really hot)

I've shaved my head since I was a kid, never having it longer than an inch or so, exept for a few rare times I experimented with gels and stuff. I prefer it short. Easier to manage, not to mention alot cooler.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v340/ ... m/avy4.jpg

I wanna see kitsune as a goth now.
(\_/) One Bunny
(0.o) to rule them
(><) all! Fear teh bunny.

Corsair

#19 Post by Corsair »

kitsuneforever wrote:You look EXACTLY like my ex boyfriend!!!WOW :shock: thats soo weird...
Really? You will have to post a picture of your ex. lol.
So you are prep turned goth? I would have never pictured that from that pic. I'll have to find an older picture of myself. It really is interesting to compare the type of music people listen to to their personality. Back in middle school (What a hellish experiance) I actually listened to clasical. After that I discovered the wonders of AC/DC. After that I really got into music and learned how to play guitar. If I had to list my top bands they would probably include some of the following: AC/DC, GreenDay, Bad Religion, The Offspring... Things like that. You get the idea, lol. What kind of music do goths listen to? I don't really know.
While I'm in Japan I'm planning of writing enough music to put on a CD with my band when I get back. That should be fun...

Shammeh
Citizen

#20 Post by Shammeh »

Goth music=Razed in Black, Voltaire, Seabound, Marilyn Manson, Evanesence, Rammestien, Linken park, VNV Nation, ect. (Dun forget Rob Zombie-Dragulia) I'm sure Kitsune has alot more she'd like to add, those are just mine. I may not be a goth but I listen to goth music.

It'd be cool to see pictures of you when you were young too, Corsair.
(\_/) One Bunny
(0.o) to rule them

Corsair

#21 Post by Corsair »

When I was young... *Shudders*
In middle school I was overwieght and had bad acne and spent most of my time roleplaying and playing video games.
... Well I still love to RP, but when highschool started I started to work out etc, etc... So it looks like the joke is on my middle school tormenters. I held a modleing job, I have a gorgeous GF, and the jocks know it. Hell, I've even been in movies. I could seriously fill a book with how much jocks suck royal [censored]. Being in Japan and seeing how everyone gets along has really put things into perspective. Now I completely see that what I had to endure was totally uncalled for. I just try to be living proof that you can have all of the advantages of "popular" people and not be a prick.
Oi, I'm going to stop myself now before I get carried away.

ANYWAY- I do recognize a few of those bands. I'm actually quite fond of Evanesence. Razed in Black actually did a AC/DC tribute that was.. Interesting. However I can't stand Linken Park.

Icarus

#22 Post by Icarus »

Taken at church camp... I'm the one with the trumpet... I think this pic is two years old, when I was 12...

I look a bit different now, and my hair is a little longer...

Edit- For some odd reason, the picture is distorted on my neck and face... no, I don't have a green growth on the back of my neck, or black lines on my face... lol

Shammeh
Citizen

#23 Post by Shammeh »

Very kool. I can't play any kind of instrument so good for you.
(\_/) One Bunny
(0.o) to rule them

Kitsuneforever

#24 Post by Kitsuneforever »

ive played trumpet before,but i quite cause of my band teacher....I use my voice as my best instrument..

Shammeh
Citizen

#25 Post by Shammeh »

Have you done any professional singing? Being nearly tone deaf myself I don't sing at the request of my family.

I just took a new, slightly artistic picture of myself.

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/17337779/

Enjoy.
(\_/) One Bunny
(0.o) to rule them

Kitsuneforever

#26 Post by Kitsuneforever »

here is another pic of me.Imagethis was takin after christmas of this year.I was taking fake snow off of the fire place wgen i hit my finger and i was cussing.My mom took that pic.Scary huh??

Kitsuneforever

#27 Post by Kitsuneforever »

Corsair wrote:When I was young... *Shudders*
In middle school I was overwieght and had bad acne and spent most of my time roleplaying and playing video games.
... Well I still love to RP, but when highschool started I started to work out etc, etc... So it looks like the joke is on my middle school tormenters. I held a modleing job, I have a gorgeous GF, and the jocks know it. Hell, I've even been in movies. I could seriously fill a book with how much jocks suck royal [censored]. Being in Japan and seeing how everyone gets along has really put things into perspective. Now I completely see that what I had to endure was totally uncalled for. I just try to be living proof that you can have all of the advantages of "popular" people and not be a prick.
Oi, I'm going to stop myself now before I get carried away.

ANYWAY- I do recognize a few of those bands. I'm actually quite fond of Evanesence. Razed in Black actually did a AC/DC tribute that was.. Interesting. However I can't stand Linken Park.
GREENDAY SUCKS!!!!!Youve been in movies??That sounds like fun.Im going to begin acting when school starts next year.My bf is goth too(us goths have to stick toghether)...Goth music=Nightwish,Evanescence,cradle of filth,Seether,etc......Im bugging my mom to get the film devloped from a dance i was at.So i should have recent pics soon.

Shammeh
Citizen

#28 Post by Shammeh »

That's right. Damn I forgot about Cradle of Filth, or Alice Cooper, Atrocity, Disturbed, Godsmack, Nine Inch Nails, Prodigy, Sublime, and Swollen Members. How I could forget Cradle of Filth, with 41 of their songs on my comp, is beyond me.

If you've never heard Voltaire Kitsune you really should. He is all kinds of levels of awesome, a pure goth musician. If you have MSN add me and I'll send them to you. Shammeh@hotmail.com

Your pic is kool btw. Nice christmas tree. :dance:
(\_/) One Bunny
(0.o) to rule them

Luca Fox
Grand Templar

#29 Post by Luca Fox »

There are so many cute girls on this forum.

Shammeh
Citizen

#30 Post by Shammeh »

I take offense. I am not a girl. :P
(\_/) One Bunny
(0.o) to rule them