What do YOU look like in real life?

Post all your artwork here!

Moderator: Moderators

Al
Citizen

#46 Post by Al »

Hi-hi Shammeh! =P And yush... I AM TIJ!!!! =P Well... TIJ is Al.

O_O;;; AND OTHER PEOPLE THINK I'M PRETTY!?!?!??!?!?!?!?! HOLY -BLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP- O_O;;;; -is throughly scared-
"Speak, demand, we'll answer.
Say if thoust rather hear it from our mouths or from our masters "

Shammeh
Citizen
Location: The Great White North. Serious. It's friken white here

#47 Post by Shammeh »

That's kool, cause I was thinking earlier, didn't I draw something for Always Lost's birthday, where'd he go after that? I even went so far as to check the member list, but there you are so that's great.

And why would you worry bout your chest size?o_O? Though you should be scared, we're freaky people.
(\_/) One Bunny
(0.o) to rule them
(><) all! Fear teh bunny.

Al
Citizen

#48 Post by Al »

I don't worry 'bout my chest size. =P I just don't really like being suffocated by an ugly green jacket.... OOH!!!!!!!

>>
<<
I just might have another picture....

Shammeh
Citizen

#49 Post by Shammeh »

Kool kool. More pics are always good too.
(\_/) One Bunny
(0.o) to rule them

Dramon_Arizel
Traveler

#50 Post by Dramon_Arizel »

i look somthing like this in real life....

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/9125806/

im just too paranoid to actually ahve a real picture of me. i dont know what i fear but i fear it :P. basically imagine an overweight asian american that has squarish glasses, un touched hair int he sense that i dont do anything witih it besides cutting it short, very weak arms, very muscular legs, and an idiotic grin that says i can laugh at almost anything in the i right mood!
WOLF'S RAIN ROX!

Kitsuneforever

#51 Post by Kitsuneforever »

interesting!

#52 Post by 23887 »

Shammeh wrote:Goth music=Razed in Black, Voltaire, Seabound, Marilyn Manson, Evanesence, Rammestien, Linken park, VNV Nation, ect. (Dun forget Rob Zombie-Dragulia) I'm sure Kitsune has alot more she'd like to add, those are just mine. I may not be a goth but I listen to goth music.

It'd be cool to see pictures of you when you were young too, Corsair.
that's kinda creepy, you just posted some of the main music I listen to, but I also listen to muse because it sounds oddly familiar, I dress extremely gothic, but am not, at least I don't think anyways, just like being a symbol of darkness and power, although I shouldn't have to do anything with the power part, everyone already talks strangely of me because abel hit me with a mirror he tore off a wall and I did nothing for about 15sec, just watching him try to beat me up and cut his hands on the broken glass until I finished it for him

------------------------------------------
post2:
my computer is currently crashed, so I'm running in knoppix, you won't see any pictures of me until I can find linux drivers for my scanner, just should decide what pic to post once I can post it, ever since I lost my gf I've looked more like a modern grim reaper then a zombie gothic, including the extra large hood, but as for he other pics, the members at GA say that I look almost exactly like one of the charachters from gun grave. I think he's 40? Man, this was one of the longest posts I've made in a year........

Corsair

#53 Post by Corsair »

Snow wrote:Your chest size doesn't matter, honestly.
Speak for youself... lol j/k
I like boobs. Than again, I like anything that's female.

Al
Citizen

#54 Post by Al »

Then you sir, Corsair, are not someone that I'd wanna meet... No offense but I don't like people staring at me... Oo;;; -is hiding behind a pillow while saying this-

Lay-lanie
Traveler

#55 Post by Lay-lanie »

-laughs maniacly at the things said-

last time i check i looked like me... =P heh j/k

well...i'm short...and a girl...um...and i'm a half-breed(yes, in real life! mulatto!)...that's about it really...
The closer you get to the light, the bigger the shadow...

SupSuper

#56 Post by SupSuper »

hmmm, pics of myself, eh?

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y237/s ... /foto1.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y237/s ... /foto2.jpg

i decided to link to them because the images are 800x1200 (though just 100k each). i'm too lazy to crop them :P
and no i don't have evil red eyes (though it'd be cool), they're dark brown. my camera just sucks and always gives me red eyes even if i tell it to remove them!

so... um... yeah, that's me, in my living room. i'm not responsible for any eyes that may burn from looking at my pics ;)
"nipple! I see it! Uberban!" - Tom

Blaze MoonShadow
Traveler
Location: In my mind, I'm just a figment of my own imagination.

#57 Post by Blaze MoonShadow »

well... since everyone else is doing it, I feel more comfortable doing it... not that I'm a follower, as a matter of fact, that makes me feel like not doing it... but I'll do it anyway
a pic of me for about half a year ago, I tried smiling, and I looked stupid, so I just didn't, and it was fine, my hair is longer now, but that's about it. Yup, that's me...
~Never look down on others, unless your helping them up.~

Shammeh
Citizen

#58 Post by Shammeh »

Awesome! So many more pics of people and other people getting stared at. Yeah! Hello to everyone.

I'm not really a breast man myself, or a leg man...I don't know what I am actually, women are women.
(\_/) One Bunny
(0.o) to rule them

icebear

#59 Post by icebear »

me i think smaller chest are cuter
but in reality it really makes no difference chest size
its what her personality is like that makes all the deifference

Dramon_Arizel
Traveler

#60 Post by Dramon_Arizel »

wow. for some reason it kind of strikes me as odd to kind of see that a sizeable amount of forumers are actually younger than i originally thought.....
i thought i wa sthe black sheep of my age group but i guess im wrong :D
WOLF'S RAIN ROX!