What do YOU look like in real life?

Post all your artwork here!

Moderator: Moderators

Corsair

#31 Post by Corsair »

Alice Cooper kicks royal [censored].
Why don't you like GreenDay? If you don't like them for musical reasons, that's okay. But a lot of people say they are bad because they sold out. That depends on what you mean by "sold out.." Sure, they appear on MTV and all that (I hate MTV. AC/DC actually made a CD called "Blow Up Your Video" as a result of them disliking MTV) but their music has not changed. They are one of the few bands that has experianced success and still not changed their message. I go for music I like, regardless of how successful it is.
Icarus... I think you are turning into a zombie in your picture...

*Lead guitar, lead singer all the way!*

Shammeh
Citizen
Location: The Great White North. Serious. It's friken white here

#32 Post by Shammeh »

I don't really care what goes on MTV or not. I don't have cable, so I don't watch T.V. If I listen to a song my friend has sent me and I like it I keep it. If I hear something I like from a movie or a radio station I dled it. I like Greenday, though the feel of their songs is very different from what I normally listen to. I especially love "American Idiot", and I love how popular it is down in the U.S.

It's true Icarus it's really hard to see your face in that pic cause of the distortian.
(\_/) One Bunny
(0.o) to rule them
(><) all! Fear teh bunny.

Corsair

#33 Post by Corsair »

American Idiot is still more popular in other countries. At the orientation I went to in Tokyo I played American Idiot and everyone was singing along. It was great. I noticed that the Aussies REALLY liked it.

Shammeh
Citizen

#34 Post by Shammeh »

I'm Canadian and I truly love it. Anywho....Is there anyone else who want's to show their true selves around here?
(\_/) One Bunny
(0.o) to rule them

Kitsuneforever

#35 Post by Kitsuneforever »

here is my latest pic.(yes i am goth in that pic)I was at my semi formal.Imageim in the front row(the one with black hair and dress)the guy above me is a friend,the one with brownish hair is my wife matty.The other is kristen.BLAH my teeth look yellow!!!!

Luca Fox
Grand Templar

#36 Post by Luca Fox »

Your... wife?

#37 Post by Guest »

meaning an inside joke

Dragonz_Lyfe

#38 Post by Dragonz_Lyfe »

lol, I'll post a picture of me... I just need to find someone to take a halfway decent picture. Most of my pics are crap.

Shammeh
Citizen

#39 Post by Shammeh »

Kool Kitsune. So that's your semi formal grad party thing?
(\_/) One Bunny
(0.o) to rule them

Kitsuneforever

#40 Post by Kitsuneforever »

it was this dance thing.Everyone was all sad cause none of my friends bfs or gfs showed up or broke up.Me and all me gf ended up damcing with each other and got called lesbians by everone

Al
Citizen

#41 Post by Al »

Okies then.... I'll post my deadly pictures... BUT I WARN YOU!!!!!
>>
<<
They're all old, my skin's cleared up considerably and my hair is now more tameable.

http://usera.imagecave.com/Always-Lost/AnglecmeOo.jpg The most reacent. It was at Christmas of last year.

http://usera.imagecave.com/Always-Lost/ ... ttleme.jpg This was at halftime during one of our first football games... I should have my mom get a picture of me in my uniform so you all can laugh your heads off at me having no bottom nor a chest. =P
"Speak, demand, we'll answer.
Say if thoust rather hear it from our mouths or from our masters "

Shammeh
Citizen

#42 Post by Shammeh »

Awesome. I especially like the first pic, nice pose.
(\_/) One Bunny
(0.o) to rule them

Luca Fox
Grand Templar

#43 Post by Luca Fox »

*huggles Al* You're so cute! And I likes you the way you are Al. Your chest size doesn't matter, honestly.

Kitsuneforever

#44 Post by Kitsuneforever »

Al is sooo cute!!!!!!*huggles*You are very pretty.....I love the pose in that first one...Its soo pretty!!

Shammeh
Citizen

#45 Post by Shammeh »

Okay so "The Invisible Jester" is Al then? I was wondering were the hell AL went since I came back, now I know. Hi Al.
(\_/) One Bunny
(0.o) to rule them