Art Gallery: Kiit0s (Ketos)

Post all your artwork here!

Moderator: Moderators

Kiitos
Traveler

Art Gallery: Kiit0s (Ketos)

#1 Post by Kiitos »

Hey everybody, wanting to spread my work around to get more people to come check out my account and possibly join me during streams!

TK Fanart Fridays is an ongoing weekly event that I am hosting on my stream!(It happens on Fridays, btw)
Basically I spend the day working on one (or more) fanart(s) of TwoKinds. Suggestions are welcome and encouraged so please come out and say hi! (I also do other art, requests, commissions and personal work on other weekdays)

I'm also experimenting with Trello to provide more visibility on my working. Check it out here.

Below is a list of pieces I've done as fanart of TwoKinds!
Kat Portrait
Spoiler! Kat Portrait
The websites I have it posted are here:
DeviantArt
FurAffinity
Clovis Portrait
Spoiler! Clovis Portrait
DeviantArt
FurAffinity
Alaric--Critical Attack!
Spoiler! Alaric--Critical Attack!
DeviantArt
FurAffinity
Game Night at the Riftwall
ImageImageImage
Spoiler! Game Night at the Riftwall
DeviantArt
FurAffinity
Clovis' Wild Imagination
ImageImage
Spoiler! Clovis' Wild Imagination
Henchman: Sir...? Are we putting the order in for the guild wardrobe redesign?... Prince Clovis... Are you listening?
Clovis: ... (sweating profusely)
DeviantArt
FurAffinity
Soft Raine
Spoiler! Soft Raine
DeviantArt
FurAffinity
Sniper Raine
Spoiler! Sniper Raine
DeviantArt
FurAffinity
Kat and Neon Mitsumi
Spoiler! Kat and Neon Mitsumi
DeviantArt
FurAffinity
Maeve and Kat: What do Kat Spots Taste Like?
Spoiler! Maeve and Kat; What do Kat Spots Taste Like?
DeviantArt
FurAffinity
Keith, Trace, Nora; It was *this* big
Spoiler! Keith, Trace, Nora; It was *this* big
DeviantArt
FurAffinity
Details about my stream where I work on stuff like this are posted on the journals in those above linked pages for now.. I'm probably going to find a better way to announce streams in the future.

Dadrobit
Grand Templar

Re: Art Showcase: What Do Kat Spots Taste Like?

#2 Post by Dadrobit »

Ohhhhh, another great artist appears! I'll be watching this thread for sure. :mrgrin:

Kiitos
Traveler

#3 Post by Kiitos »

Dadrobit wrote:Ohhhhh, another great artist appears! I'll be watching this thread for sure. :mrgrin:
Thanks for the compliment! I've seen you around Tom's Streams so I expect you will probably hear/see from me before too long! I'm very unfamiliar with how threads work in forums (not a forum posting type) so maybe you can give me some advice on how to post art here? Should I append to this post in the future on the original post or should I make new posts with new pieces?

I just don't want to step on toes haha.

Hayate
The Hidden User

#4 Post by Hayate »

Hey that's pretty cute! I look forward to seeing more from you! I hope this is how Kat and Maeve actually meet xD
~Hayate~
--Moderator/Global Moderator
--

--Forum Rules--
--Moderators --
--Administrators
--

Kiitos
Traveler

#5 Post by Kiitos »

Hayate wrote:Hey that's pretty cute! I look forward to seeing more from you! I hope this is how Kat and Maeve actually meet xD

Thanks! I gotta say it would be a cute way for them to meet. Maeve must nom all the tails.

Dadrobit
Grand Templar

#6 Post by Dadrobit »

Kiitos wrote:
Dadrobit wrote:Ohhhhh, another great artist appears! I'll be watching this thread for sure. :mrgrin:
Thanks for the compliment! I've seen you around Tom's Streams so I expect you will probably hear/see from me before too long! I'm very unfamiliar with how threads work in forums (not a forum posting type) so maybe you can give me some advice on how to post art here? Should I append to this post in the future on the original post or should I make new posts with new pieces?

Ha, it's all good here!

One method I like is Infinitedge's gallery stye where he makes a new post with a new picture, then updates the original post with it as well.

Also, just in case you you were curious, if you start making/posting them sometime in the future, NSFW pics are fine, but you do need to relabel the thread title with a warning referencing that and put the NSFW arts under a labeled spoiler. Then it's totally groovy so far as the mods are concerned. :mrgrin:

Lordadmiral Drake
Master

#7 Post by Lordadmiral Drake »

Kiitos wrote:
Thanks! I gotta say it would be a cute way for them to meet. Maeve must nom all the tails.
Guess she took after her mother:
Furcode: FCXcsp2a A C- D H+ M- P- R++ T++ W Z- Sm# RLE a cln d+ e h* i+ j+ p- sm+

I'm a Deviant now

amenon
Grand Templar

#8 Post by amenon »

Hey, you found the forums! Welcome :)
]]> Twokinds search (search the comic based on art or text!)

My most recent Twokinds smutfics, newest to oldest [NSFW]:

Kiitos
Traveler

#9 Post by Kiitos »

Dadrobit wrote:
Kiitos wrote:

Ha, it's all good here!

One method I like is Infinitedge's gallery stye where he makes a new post with a new picture, then updates the original post with it as well.

Also, just in case you you were curious, if you start making/posting them sometime in the future, NSFW pics are fine, but you do need to relabel the thread title with a warning referencing that and put the NSFW arts under a labeled spoiler. Then it's totally groovy so far as the mods are concerned. :mrgrin:
I think I understand. Please don't hesitate to drop in and coach me if I do things incorrectly with the next piece. (we shouldn't have to worry about NSFW from me for now haha)

Kiitos
Traveler

#10 Post by Kiitos »

amenon wrote:Hey, you found the forums! Welcome :)
Hey! Hopefully I can keep my presence constant here as well, there are a lot of cool people to get to know. Thanks for stopping by! I guess I'm going to try and convert this thread into a living gallery for my TK fan art as it happens so check back here if that's most convenient for you!

Kiitos
Traveler

#11 Post by Kiitos »

Lordadmiral Drake wrote:
Kiitos wrote:

Im ashamed to say I forgot that picture existed until you posted it here haha! I need to derust my mental TwoKinds archives.

Vintage
Certified Fool
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#12 Post by Vintage »

Image Image
*pssst* Want'a see what happens when I attempt art? (Avatar made by WoofSenpai & NowandLater)

Lordadmiral Drake
Master

#13 Post by Lordadmiral Drake »

Kiitos wrote:
Lordadmiral Drake wrote:
Kiitos wrote:
*image snip*

Im ashamed to say I forgot that picture existed until you posted it here haha! I need to derust my mental TwoKinds archives.
Got it in my TwoKinds favs on DeviantArt, so it was just a quick search away ^^
Furcode: FCXcsp2a A C- D H+ M- P- R++ T++ W Z- Sm# RLE a cln d+ e h* i+ j+ p- sm+

I'm a Deviant now

Kiitos
Traveler

#14 Post by Kiitos »

Vintage wrote:This is amazing! :mrgreen:
Thanks! I'm not officially announcing it yet because I don't know how well its gonna go over, but I'm gonna try to do TK fanart stuff every friday and start to build a library of stuff to post here. Hopefully the thread won't stagnate if I can keep up consistent work with it! Look forward to mooooorrreee!

Kiitos
Traveler

Re: Art Gallery: Kiit0s (Ketos/ Raidesp-VS)

#15 Post by Kiitos »

New Image:
It was *this* big
Let me know if I'm doing this gallery thread right xD.