Art Gallery: Kiit0s (Ketos)

Post all your artwork here!

Moderator: Moderators

amenon
Grand Templar

Re: Art Gallery: Kiit0s (Ketos/ Raidesp-VS)

#16 Post by amenon »

Kiitos wrote:It was *this* big
Figures Trace would hook Nora :P

Really neat! Nice to see those two together, and you've got a pretty great grumpy Keith :grin:

I hope to see many more from you!
Kiitos wrote:Let me know if I'm doing this gallery thread right xD.
Lookin' good! The only thing is that double-posting (posting right after yourself in a thread) is generally against the rules (but it's probably a-ok to do it when posting new art to your own art thread.) But generally, it's better to combine replies to multiple people into a single post, and to edit your last post if you have something to add and nobody has replied.

(But again, [I think!] it's fine when posting new art to your own art thread, because the better visibility is totally justified then. [But I don't make the rules, so what do I know :P])
]]> Twokinds search (search the comic based on art or text!)

My most recent Twokinds smutfics, newest to oldest [NSFW]:

dartvader48
Master

#17 Post by dartvader48 »

gr8 artest!!!!
i <3
Stream link: https://picarto.tv/dartvader48
Be cunning, be hydrated, be a water-fox 8)
Deviant
Artist
Vulpine
Art
Dangerously
Extraordinaryly
Reliable
Mank deme
Come to the Dark Side

xamali
Grand Templar

#18 Post by xamali »

Hahahaha, it looks awesome! :flora:
Fear is not "evil". It is to know your own weakness. If you know your weakness, people can become strong as well as gentle.
2Kinds Portuguese Translation

Kiitos
Traveler

#19 Post by Kiitos »

Two pieces in one comment:
Sniper Raine:

Neon and Kat:
amenon wrote: Lookin' good! The only thing is that double-posting (posting right after yourself in a thread) is generally against the rules (but it's probably a-ok to do it when posting new art to your own art thread.) But generally, it's better to combine replies to multiple people into a single post, and to edit your last post if you have something to add and nobody has replied.
I understand; Learning new stuff everyday!
dartvader48 wrote:gr8 artest!!!!
i <3
Thanks! I think you stopped by stream too. I will probably amend my original post with information about my TK Fanart Friday streams so you guys can come out an participate when I'm working on stuff!
xamali wrote:Hahahaha, it looks awesome! :flora:
There must be more TK fanart in the world. I will make it so.

Cyon
Templar GrandMaster

#20 Post by Cyon »

Oooh, finally stumbled across your thread!
Really enjoyed yesterday's stream by the way, looking forward to more! :grin:
Who even looks at signatures anyways?

Multitasking is just a way to be less efficient at two different things simultaneously

Furcode: FCWp5ad A- C->+ D H+ M- P? R++ T++ W? Z- Sm# RL- a- cl++ d+ e- f h* i++ j? p- sm-

Foxx Trotter
Council Member

#21 Post by Foxx Trotter »

Great stuff, Kiit0s! :D
Videre videnda.

amenon
Grand Templar

#22 Post by amenon »

Sniper Raine is really stylish :o

I've never quite figured out what to make of seeing people's OCs with characters from the comic, but the pic with Kat and Neon Mitsumi is really cute. Very nice expressions! :heart: And it reminded me to finally listen to his Twokinds OST, which I'd bookmarked and completely forgotten about -- and it turns out I really like it. So yay for that, too :grin:

Kiitos
Traveler

#23 Post by Kiitos »

More stuff:
Soft Raine
Cyon wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:12 pm Oooh, finally stumbled across your thread!
Really enjoyed yesterday's stream by the way, looking forward to more! :grin:
I am glad you stopped by! I have a lot more fun when there are people chatting during streams.
Foxx Trotter wrote:Great stuff, Kiit0s! :D
Thanks! Let's make all the TK fanarts.
amenon wrote:Sniper Raine is really stylish :o

I've never quite figured out what to make of seeing people's OCs with characters from the comic, but the pic with Kat and Neon Mitsumi is really cute. Very nice expressions! :heart: And it reminded me to finally listen to his Twokinds OST, which I'd bookmarked and completely forgotten about -- and it turns out I really like it. So yay for that, too :grin:
I did the sniper Raine pic pretty quick and there's some stuff I want to go back and fix but I just don't have the time anymore T.T Thanks for the compliment though! I went for overall aesthetic over details in that one.
As for the Kat and Neon one, I want to try to maybe simplify the subject matter of my pieces and start to gear them more specifically towards strictly TK (or crossovers like MGS / Star Wars) because of that very reason you cited. I don't know if people enjoy them as much seeing unknown characters in the images. The Raine pic I just posted is probably the last "cameo" there will be for a while haha.

SirJahar
Grand Templar

#24 Post by SirJahar »

I don't mind the crossover/cameo's in the slightest. They're actualy a nice change of pace if you ask me.
Speaking of cameo's, this latest pic is beautiful. It really accents how fluffy she is nicely, and even has a nice feel to it. Calm. And even a bit of affection. Its nice to run into that from time to time in such a violent and sexual fandom.

amenon
Grand Templar

#25 Post by amenon »

Kiitos wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:51 amAs for the Kat and Neon one, I want to try to maybe simplify the subject matter of my pieces and start to gear them more specifically towards strictly TK (or crossovers like MGS / Star Wars) because of that very reason you cited. I don't know if people enjoy them as much seeing unknown characters in the images. The Raine pic I just posted is probably the last "cameo" there will be for a while haha.
I'm sure the OC inserts have less general appeal than strict TK (or crossovers with well-known stuff), but it's not like general appeal is everything. It must be amazing to be able to make someone's day like that, and kudos to you for that. Beautiful work, on both pieces :)

SirJahar
Grand Templar

#26 Post by SirJahar »

I'd indeed say that with the amount of TK fan art, their is actually a drought of crossover pics in general.

FrogSteaks
Grand Templar

#27 Post by FrogSteaks »

Ive glanced through this thread a few times, and gotta say I really like your work. I think this most recent pic is my favorite so far. I love the level of floofines you gave to her. :grin:

Keep up the good work.
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky

xamali
Grand Templar

#28 Post by xamali »

Omg, that last one was really great, I'm impressed more and more with your art. It truly looks amazing, great work!
Fear is not "evil". It is to know your own weakness. If you know your weakness, people can become strong as well as gentle.
2Kinds Portuguese Translation

Lordadmiral Drake
Master

#29 Post by Lordadmiral Drake »

Kiitos wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:51 am More stuff:
Soft Raine
*snip*

I did the sniper Raine pic pretty quick and there's some stuff I want to go back and fix but I just don't have the time anymore T.T Thanks for the compliment though! I went for overall aesthetic over details in that one.
As for the Kat and Neon one, I want to try to maybe simplify the subject matter of my pieces and start to gear them more specifically towards strictly TK (or crossovers like MGS / Star Wars) because of that very reason you cited. I don't know if people enjoy them as much seeing unknown characters in the images. The Raine pic I just posted is probably the last "cameo" there will be for a while haha.
Really awesome stuff :D

Wish I could draw like that
Furcode: FCXcsp2a A C- D H+ M- P- R++ T++ W Z- Sm# RLE a cln d+ e h* i+ j+ p- sm+

I'm a Deviant now

Kiitos
Traveler

#30 Post by Kiitos »

New post: Clovis' Wild Imagination
Henchman: Sir...? Are we putting the order in for the guild wardrobe redesign?... Prince Clovis... Are you listening?
Clovis: ... (sweating profusely)
SirJahar wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:32 am I don't mind the crossover/cameo's in the slightest. They're actualy a nice change of pace if you ask me.
Speaking of cameo's, this latest pic is beautiful. It really accents how fluffy she is nicely, and even has a nice feel to it. Calm. And even a bit of affection. Its nice to run into that from time to time in such a violent and sexual fandom.
Oops, I guess I went right back to sexual didn't I?
amenon wrote:I'm sure the OC inserts have less general appeal than strict TK (or crossovers with well-known stuff), but it's not like general appeal is everything. It must be amazing to be able to make someone's day like that, and kudos to you for that. Beautiful work, on both pieces :)
I want to make stuff that can be enjoyed by as many people as possible. In the end, pure TK fanart is going to find more places to be enjoyed than the crossover stuff :P
SirJahar wrote:I'd indeed say that with the amount of TK fan art, their is actually a drought of crossover pics in general.
Probably, but if every pic was a crossover, they'd get really old really quickly; which is part of the reason I want to do more neutral stuff.
FrogSteaks wrote:Ive glanced through this thread a few times, and gotta say I really like your work. I think this most recent pic is my favorite so far. I love the level of floofines you gave to her. :grin:

Keep up the good work.
I'm glad to hear you enjoy this stuff! It takes a lot of work to output at that quality level, so I have to make sure I get everything right or else I'm just wasting huge amounts of time redoing stuff. (in the end, even stuff like that has errors in it that could be fixed)
xamali wrote:Omg, that last one was really great, I'm impressed more and more with your art. It truly looks amazing, great work!
Hopefully I can keep improving then! I am going to try to steer away from directly copying Tom's style for future fanart. Thats actually starting with the one I'm posting in this reply above!
Lordadmiral Drake wrote: Really awesome stuff :D
Wish I could draw like that
Practice my friend. Lots of daily practice and self doubt.