Kiamissions

Post all your artwork here!

Moderator: Moderators

Message
Author
User avatar
Administrator
Posts: 7006
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:33 pm
Location: Nebraska, USA
Contact:

Re: Kiamissions

#31 Post by avwolf » Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:16 am

Gorgeous, wonderful work. I am exceedingly pleased. We're close enough to her birthday that I might hold onto it and give it to her then (and it'll still serve it's original stated purpose at that point), so I think the timing worked out pretty great, Kia. Thank you so much. :mrgreen:
Image

User avatar
Master
Posts: 245
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:06 am
Location: A little lost...

Re: Kiamissions

#32 Post by MoonSticks » Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:20 am

Oh my Kia |D It's beautiful! I'm tearing up...
|D :heart: MOMMY MOON :heart: |D

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

STOP FEEDING ME MARSBARS!...

User avatar
Master
Posts: 339
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:41 pm
Location: Just behind you :D

Re: Kiamissions

#33 Post by Samantaz » Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:44 am

Words are missing ! They're really cute like that, and they seem so happy !
I'm not saying that i'm Batman, But nobody saw Batman and me together.

Furcode : FCF3a A C- D+++ H++ P- R- T++ W-- Sf- RLTI a- cl++ e++ f- h** iw+++ j- p-- sm-
Awesome avatar by Kiabugboy

User avatar
Templar GrandMaster
Posts: 897
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:15 pm
Location: the depths of the sewers, tending to my children
Contact:

Re: Kiamissions

#34 Post by kiabugboy » Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:19 pm

well.. it's been quite a while, school got a bit busy and was dealing with college admissions and stuff
but i finally got Nick's comission done :D

cossack coyote

i tried to experiment around with old painting styles like those historical paintings from the 16th century since it fits with the theme

Image

User avatar
Blacksmith
Posts: 2620
Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:22 pm
Location: Sanctuary, NW Commonwealth
Contact:

Re: Kiamissions

#35 Post by nsamok6620 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:25 pm

kiabugboy wrote:well.. it's been quite a while, school got a bit busy and was dealing with college admissions and stuff
but i finally got Nick's comission done :D

cossack coyote

i tried to experiment around with old painting styles like those historical paintings from the 16th century since it fits with the theme

Image
It's so good >.< thanks so much Kia!
Check out secretstageproductions.com
(╯°Д°)╯︵/(.□ . \)
Image
_____________╭━━━━━╮
___━━____━━|:::::: ^━━━^
___━━____━━|::::::|=◕w◕=|
━━━━━━━━ O-O----O-O

User avatar
Grand Templar
Posts: 1660
Joined: Thu May 15, 2014 4:11 pm

Re: Kiamissions

#36 Post by amenon » Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:49 pm

nsamok6620 wrote:
kiabugboy wrote:well.. it's been quite a while, school got a bit busy and was dealing with college admissions and stuff
but i finally got Nick's comission done :D
It's so good >.< thanks so much Kia!
Very cool!
]]> Twokinds search (search the comic based on art or text!)
     
My Twokinds smutfics [NSFW]:

User avatar
Master
Posts: 245
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:06 am
Location: A little lost...

Re: Kiamissions

#37 Post by MoonSticks » Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:56 pm

Dayum kia, yet another masterpiece |D
|D :heart: MOMMY MOON :heart: |D

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

STOP FEEDING ME MARSBARS!...

The Hidden User
Posts: 1324
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:06 am

Re: Kiamissions

#38 Post by Hayate » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:09 pm

Wow Kia, that expression and stance, and everything... He looks like a real bad boy...

User avatar
Master
Posts: 243
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:03 pm
Location: 127.0.0.1

Re: Kiamissions

#39 Post by puredeathly » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:11 pm

Amazing work Kia! :D

User avatar
Grand Templar
Posts: 1202
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:30 am
Location: Grand Prairie, Tx.

Re: Kiamissions

#40 Post by SirJahar » Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:15 am

Awesome, Kia.

User avatar
Master
Posts: 339
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:41 pm
Location: Just behind you :D

Re: Kiamissions

#41 Post by Samantaz » Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:40 am

Noice ! It made me thing to Jack Sparrow, just with wrong hairline and no hat ^^
I'm not saying that i'm Batman, But nobody saw Batman and me together.

Furcode : FCF3a A C- D+++ H++ P- R- T++ W-- Sf- RLTI a- cl++ e++ f- h** iw+++ j- p-- sm-
Awesome avatar by Kiabugboy

User avatar
Blacksmith
Posts: 2620
Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:22 pm
Location: Sanctuary, NW Commonwealth
Contact:

Re: Kiamissions

#42 Post by nsamok6620 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:43 pm

Samantaz wrote:Noice ! It made me thing to Jack Sparrow, just with wrong hairline and no hat ^^
And also not a pirate haha. But the clothes are similar now that you mention it lol
Check out secretstageproductions.com
(╯°Д°)╯︵/(.□ . \)
Image
_____________╭━━━━━╮
___━━____━━|:::::: ^━━━^
___━━____━━|::::::|=◕w◕=|
━━━━━━━━ O-O----O-O

User avatar
Templar Inner Circle
Posts: 2931
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:17 pm
Location: The high country of the mind.

Re: Kiamissions

#43 Post by Bellhead » Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:42 am

Unfortuneately I can't request a comission, on account of no money..

But, come to think of Captain Jack, I'd like to see him as a cunning Fox Captain hanging on the rigging of a pirate ship, in full garb. That would be pretty awesome.
Gearhead in the digital world, who will probably grow up to be a very grumpy old man.

User avatar
Grand Templar
Posts: 1329
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:47 pm
Location: Mekkan Raceway
Contact:

Re: Kiamissions

#44 Post by jacobc62 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:38 am

Bellhead wrote:Unfortuneately I can't request a comission, on account of no money..

But, come to think of Captain Jack, I'd like to see him as a cunning Fox Captain hanging on the rigging of a pirate ship, in full garb. That would be pretty awesome.
Why not go full Disney cross-over and have it be Robin Hood dressed as the Captain? :wink:
Image
Image
"That poor, sexy [censored]...." -Evals Vaughan, October 2016

User avatar
Templar Inner Circle
Posts: 2931
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:17 pm
Location: The high country of the mind.

Re: Kiamissions

#45 Post by Bellhead » Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:21 pm

jacobc62 wrote:
Bellhead wrote:Unfortuneately I can't request a comission, on account of no money..

But, come to think of Captain Jack, I'd like to see him as a cunning Fox Captain hanging on the rigging of a pirate ship, in full garb. That would be pretty awesome.
Why not go full Disney cross-over and have it be Robin Hood dressed as the Captain? :wink:
Okay, THAT would be awesome.
Gearhead in the digital world, who will probably grow up to be a very grumpy old man.

Post Reply