perv box 2016

Post all your artwork here!

Moderator: Moderators

kiabugboy
Templar GrandMaster

perv box 2016

#1 Post by kiabugboy »

alright, before the amount of people who want to be in the drawing gets out of hand, i should start this new topic with this very rough sketch of the placement of the characters.

basically this is as much people i can cram into the drawing.
about 18 people including the ones in the missing posters.
so far the ones i see in the sketch thread are

WMM, puredeathly, bellhead, amenon, minime, stryder, midnight, butterscotch, moonsticks, frogsteaks, jahar, jacob62, tiny, and dadrobit. so that's 14.

now comes the confusing part which is where do you want your character to be drawn in the image since obviously some get lesser space than the other. also if you want to you could suggest what expression you want your character to be in.

also, yeah since i'm still pretty busy with school, it might take a while before i update any progress.

minime
Templar GrandMaster

Re: perv box 2016

#2 Post by minime »

Can't wait to see this completed. :flora:

I don't mind where mine is put, just that he as a grin on his face.
And could you draw my fursona for me please, he's just your everyday Tiger with dark brown hair and two black strips on his face like Flora.

amenon
Grand Templar

#3 Post by amenon »

You don't have to worry about me. For one, I have no representative character; for another, why would I be in the perv box? I'm wholly innocent! :grin:

Feel free to work in some reference to me if you want to, it's completely up to you. But probably everyone else should get priority.

TinyVoices
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Kat

#4 Post by TinyVoices »

Oh lordy.

Definitely take your time on this, Kia. Hell this one could be grand enough to be someone's desktop background, so quality is pretty wanted compared to turn around time.

I don't mind where I am.
Perhaps grab those who know where they want to be, and decide upon them first. If there's conflict then do some form of rock paper scissors, I dunno. I hope we don't see issues with placement.
Then the people who don't care where they go can go last. Artistic license and all. :P

Can't wait to see how you depict me, though. :grin:
If you do need some kind of reference, I'd say go with a mustelid with a (>w>) face.
Do whatever, just yeah please don't make me Asriel...

Edit: My hair and eyes are brown, btw. Lol :P
And if you depict me as human, I'm mostly Scott/Irish/German. So, white.

Dadrobit
Grand Templar

#5 Post by Dadrobit »

Oh he's so excited to be here. :mrgrin:

I'd be remiss if I didn't take one of those posters on the right, but it should probably be a "WANTED" poster rather than a missing persons poster.

Butterscotch
Master

#6 Post by Butterscotch »

Since no one else is picking any, id like to be the one peeking out the box or the one being shoulder bashed! Cant wait to see this.

Also, my ears are floppy, like the ones in my signature, dont be fooled by my avatar.
The Scottish Dograccoon!

Gimme trash.

DarkTheImmortal
Overlord of Space & Time
Location: Somewhere between life, death, and a grilled cheese sandwich.

#7 Post by DarkTheImmortal »

I'm not in the pervy box (I am probably a little too innocent, tbh), but I like art referencing the people in the forums. Have fun drawing it, can't wait to see the finished product.

amenon
Grand Templar

#8 Post by amenon »

Dadrobit wrote:Oh he's so excited to be here. :mrgrin:
Be honest, now. Are those your bedroom eyes?

Edit: this may help.
]]> Twokinds search (search the comic based on art or text!)

My most recent Twokinds smutfics, newest to oldest [NSFW]:

Vintage
Certified Fool
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#9 Post by Vintage »

Like a lot of the other people here, it doesn't matter where I go. But since we're probably going to have to choose anyway, I suppose I can be the one with the question mark above his head.

Thanks a million Kia - this is going to be really cool when it's done.

The funny part is that I might not be keeping my current avatar for long. I'm int he process of making a better one. :P
Image Image
*pssst* Want'a see what happens when I attempt art? (Avatar made by WoofSenpai & NowandLater)

Stryder221
Templar GrandMaster

#10 Post by Stryder221 »

Personally, I'd like to be the one being bashed. [Hey, don't look at me like I'm some sort of masochist.]
But, seeing as someone else probably wants it, I'm perfectly fine with being that one guy with his face in the floor. [No, seriously. I don't actually enjoy these things when they happen.]
E͎͖̯̱̻͡r̲͇r͢҉͈͚ò͈̹̰̩̺͓̝̘̟̕r̨̡̺̥̲̰͕̭̬:̵͙̦̟̮̖̯̞́͢ ̴̛̞̙͙̠̲̝̟S̵͎̼̖̜̯͕̺͔̀i̶͉̟̝̻͕̺g̢̤͕n̴͈̩̝͓͖̹͕̟͢a͕̺̱͞ț̸̛͓u̢̥̣̣̰̪ͅr̨̠͙̯̣̣̘̠ḛ̡̨̟̗̥̰̱̻ͅ ̻̮̼̥͕̼͉͎u͏͔̳n͏͔͈̭̭͟a̮͕͖̲͕͙͔ͅv̺̦̼̥̭͙a͏҉̦̺̫̯i̝̙̳̜l̴̡̳̥͠a̢̘̬͈͢ͅb̶̶̦͉͙́ḷ̸̙̙̳̩̥́e͔̪̳̦̫͚̪̹ͅ.͖̠̗͔̖̞ͅ

jacobc62
Grand Templar

#11 Post by jacobc62 »

I guess I'll take the slot of the guy on the very bottom of the totem pole on the far right side of the box. The one who would be next to where Stryder is. As far as expressions go, just give me something similar to the expression of the character in TinyVoice's avatar.

Here's my fursona's ref sheet for head reference, but with the firesuit depicted in my avatar, as the hair style is actually wrong in my forum avatar. I hope I didn't make that complicated....

*EDIT* ignore that last bit about the firesuit, as I just noticed that it's only the head shown in the actual drawing XD
"That poor, sexy [censored]...." -Evals Vaughan, October 2016

Ketzal
Templar GrandMaster

#12 Post by Ketzal »

Wow. I knew you guys were making this a thing, but I didn't realize it'd be this thorough.

Love the blurry pink thing reference XD

midnightblink
Council Member

#13 Post by midnightblink »

That's nice of you to mention me :mrgreen: I would probably be one of the guys in the back, trying to make it LOOK like I shouldn't be there, but really, I know I should be, maybe with a little smirk. Also, I wear this coat almost every day irl, so I got a bit of a personal attachment to it. Otherwise, I like the way you draw me :grin:
Primum Non Nocere

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

#14 Post by Bellhead »

It's okay if you want to do a different "box" design altogether. If you want more room, you could do just about anything you wanted; including but not limited to suggestions so far which include a warehouse, a hotel, and a freighter.

Can't wait. I may just have a new backround in store...

I don't really care where my placement is, as long as I'm in there. XD
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

FrogSteaks
Grand Templar

#15 Post by FrogSteaks »

I think I'd like to be the person in the middle with his hand waving, the one just above whoever has his face smashed in the floor. And maybe I can be saying something like "Come inside!" or whatever. I mean come on, the Pervbox wouldn't be complete without some well placed innuendo.
amenon wrote:Feel free to work in some reference to me if you want to, it's completely up to you. But probably everyone else should get priority.
Perhaps you can have the cover for your... ahem, literary piece as a poster on one of the walls.
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky