what do you want me to sketch?

Post all your artwork here!

Moderator: Moderators

Transient Truth
Traveler

Re: what do you want me to sketch?

#226 Post by Transient Truth »

minime wrote:
Transient Truth wrote:Hey... Hello there.
Is this thread still open for requests?
Not at the moment, Kia has a lot of other request to get through right now, but once he's done with those i'm sure he'll happily take more.
Oh. Alright then. Guess I'll be back later then.
Thanks.
*quietly disappears*
COUNTDOWN TO WIDE AWAKE AND PHYSICAL: ∞
Semper Vigilans - Ever Vigilant

kiabugboy
Templar GrandMaster

#227 Post by kiabugboy »

Stryder221 wrote:That's fine with me. I'm only using the PM method out of habit, really.

Basically, I'd like for you to recreate this little number in your own style.
Spoiler!
With some differences. Like a battle axe (dark souls style) replacing the dagger, and said dagger you could probably stick in a sheath somewhere else on the body. And maybe the background could be a battle that's still raging/burning.
One last thing to keep in mind. The guy I'm asking you to draw, my current Fursona, is supposed to have absolutely lost his mind. Magic and Basitin don't mix after all.

I might be asking a bit too much for a normal request, but I'm actually really curious and interested to see how something like this might turn out.
it is pretty complicated, and like i said, it'll probably take a bit long to complete, i probaby also missed a few details as well.
but it's still very fun to draw and i would have probably declined it if it wasn't

also, if possible can you guys make requests in this thread and not through PM's? so other people can see how many request i have to actually do and so i won't get overloaded with it.

one more thing, stryder, is it okay if i made a non-basitin version of this drawing to upload on facebook? since my family will probably see it and start accusing me as a furry if i didn't change the basitin

Stryder221
Templar GrandMaster

#228 Post by Stryder221 »

kiabugboy wrote:Image

That is genuinely unsettling, and I enjoy every bit of it. Saved.

Feel free to change whatever you want; I'm happy just to see this piece. :grin:
I mean, I'll probably find the edit and save that as well if you don't mind.
And I'll try to make my requests more public, too.
E͎͖̯̱̻͡r̲͇r͢҉͈͚ò͈̹̰̩̺͓̝̘̟̕r̨̡̺̥̲̰͕̭̬:̵͙̦̟̮̖̯̞́͢ ̴̛̞̙͙̠̲̝̟S̵͎̼̖̜̯͕̺͔̀i̶͉̟̝̻͕̺g̢̤͕n̴͈̩̝͓͖̹͕̟͢a͕̺̱͞ț̸̛͓u̢̥̣̣̰̪ͅr̨̠͙̯̣̣̘̠ḛ̡̨̟̗̥̰̱̻ͅ ̻̮̼̥͕̼͉͎u͏͔̳n͏͔͈̭̭͟a̮͕͖̲͕͙͔ͅv̺̦̼̥̭͙a͏҉̦̺̫̯i̝̙̳̜l̴̡̳̥͠a̢̘̬͈͢ͅb̶̶̦͉͙́ḷ̸̙̙̳̩̥́e͔̪̳̦̫͚̪̹ͅ.͖̠̗͔̖̞ͅ

minime
Templar GrandMaster

#229 Post by minime »

Looks just like Stryder, and that is why you don't let Basitins learn magic. :flora:

SGT.Happy
Master

#230 Post by SGT.Happy »

Damn that is awesome gotta say im happy to see an epic version of the old stuff i drew way back then :grin:

kiabugboy
Templar GrandMaster

#231 Post by kiabugboy »

minime wrote:Hi i'm sending this via PM as it's kinda lengthy.

Could you do a sketch of my fursona, you already have the base model for it to start of with.

For clothing could you draw him wearing a black short sleeved T-shirt, blue jeans, and a black trench coat/cloak with the ears coming out the top, or with the hood down. No need to draw any shoes he doesn't wear them often.

For weapons he has the sword in the sketch i sent you going across his back with the hilt at the right shoulder and the tip of the blade going to the left leg. Two katanas with the blades in sheaths on his waist, one on each side. A revolver attached to each katana sheath, they look similar to the one in the image provided below. Two combat knife strapped to the outsides of both his legs, identical to the one in the image underneath.

He has a mana crystal necklaces with five red mana crystal hanging around his neck.

Could you draw him grabbing the hilt handle of the sword on his back with his right hand, and making a ball of lighting in his left hand with fire swirling around it.

Take all the time you need and feel free to do other request or personal drawings before mine as this will likely take some time.
Spoiler!
Spoiler!
One more thing could you make it so that it looks like shadows are coming of me?
many of you guys have a thing for fires/etc coming from your hands huh :P

anyway, i think that's all the request so far
i'll probably take a break for a while to draw my own stuffs. Still, if anyone wants me to draw anything just post it here, i'll definitely see it and i'll get to it when i feel like it

Butterscotch
Master

#232 Post by Butterscotch »

Woah, that's awesome! Helluva good job, Kia!
The Scottish Dograccoon!

Gimme trash.

minime
Templar GrandMaster

#233 Post by minime »

That's perfect, so [censored] perfect. :flora: :mrgreen:

Thank you so much Kia. :3

The Rookie
Grand Templar

#234 Post by The Rookie »

kiabugboy wrote:many of you guys have a thing for fires/etc coming from your hands huh :P
Please please please, can you draw a two panel comic using the chibi style you used for the "Boops war" sketch you made?

In the first panel it has all the fire wielders looking badass and menacing. In the second they're all running around screaming cause... Well, their hands/as well as other parts are on fire and it's starting to burn. :heart:

Now on to the actual piece, you've done an awesome job as always. Though I still find it hard to imagine Mini as a badass. S:P
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

minime
Templar GrandMaster

#235 Post by minime »

The Rookie wrote: Though I still find it hard to imagine Mini as a badass. S:P
How come if I may ask :keith:

The Rookie
Grand Templar

#236 Post by The Rookie »

minime wrote:How come if I may ask :keith:
I'm not really sure. You seem a bit too nice if I'm honest.

That, and how often you end your sentences with :flora:'s

minime
Templar GrandMaster

#237 Post by minime »

The Rookie wrote:
minime wrote:How come if I may ask :keith:
I'm not really sure. You seem a bit too nice if I'm honest.

That, and how often you end your sentences with :flora:'s
I guess i do try to be as nice as i can to people. :keith:

But that's the same with most of my family, we're nice to everyone until they do something wrong we make them wish they were never born.

TinyVoices
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Kat

#238 Post by TinyVoices »

The Rookie wrote:In the first panel it has all the fire wielders looking badass and menacing. In the second they're all running around screaming cause... Well, their hands/as well as other parts are on fire and it's starting to burn. :heart:
Very NSFW (sexy stuff and language and such), but semi relevant.

kiabugboy
Templar GrandMaster

#239 Post by kiabugboy »

The Rookie wrote:
kiabugboy wrote:many of you guys have a thing for fires/etc coming from your hands huh :P
Please please please, can you draw a two panel comic using the chibi style you used for the "Boops war" sketch you made?

In the first panel it has all the fire wielders looking badass and menacing. In the second they're all running around screaming cause... Well, their hands/as well as other parts are on fire and it's starting to burn. :heart:
next, time you guys want to request your characters holding a fire, make sure they're wearing fire suits.

The Rookie
Grand Templar

#240 Post by The Rookie »

Oh God I can't stop laughing at Dark's face and the one guy thats booing them :grin:

Poor Styder though. Go to your happy place, little buddy S:P