Image Image
Image Image
I make banners. Want one?
Rest in Peace, Satoru Iwata.

ReBob
Council Member

Re: Bob's art

#17 Post by ReBob »

You guys like Flora? Of course you do! So do I. That's why I drew her.

http://random-maggot.deviantart.com/art/Flora-606492658

First time drawing an anthro.
Image Image
Image Image

Vintage
Certified Fool
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#18 Post by Vintage »

ReBob wrote:You guys like Flora? Of course you do! So do I. That's why I drew her.

http://random-maggot.deviantart.com/art/Flora-606492658

First time drawing an anthro.
Holy [censored] - that's amazing! You have very clean lineart too. What did you use to create her eyebrows/eye borders?
Image Image
*pssst* Want'a see what happens when I attempt art? (Avatar made by WoofSenpai & NowandLater)

ReBob
Council Member

#19 Post by ReBob »

Thank you for the compliments. And what do you mean what did I use? Same thing I did for the rest, I sketched an outline of what I wanted with pencil, smoothed that up till it looked about right, then inked it all in. Used nothing special, just eyeballed it and trusted myself to turn it out even. Don't know if I follow your question, hope that answers it.
Image Image
Image Image

Vintage
Certified Fool
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#20 Post by Vintage »

No, that's a perfectly acceptable answer. It just appeared that the eyebrows were perfectly filled in, which is something more akin to a digital drawing compared to a traditional one - or even some sort of special tool like a flat ink pen in my opinion. Maybe it's just that I'm used to ink-based drawings having small gaps where the paper shows through in a fully-inked shape.
Image Image
*pssst* Want'a see what happens when I attempt art? (Avatar made by WoofSenpai & NowandLater)

ReBob
Council Member

#21 Post by ReBob »

Oh, I follow. Yeah, maybe due to the the type of pen or ink or just haphazard inking. Used to use standard office pens for my inking and I'd have that, but I get a lot of coverage with these new ones I picked up for archival or artistic use. Have to be careful when I clean up though, reviews neglected to mention that they can smudge from erasing.
Image Image
Image Image

ReBob
Council Member

#22 Post by ReBob »

Don't want this thread to get buried, so have a spooky screamy face.

http://random-maggot.deviantart.com/art ... -618694174
Image Image
Image Image

ReBob
Council Member

#23 Post by ReBob »

http://random-maggot.deviantart.com/art ... -620393649

So uh, I'm in a rut. Thus, the abomination I vomitted out of my hand over the course of two sessions the last two days. I'm gonna blog about it here since it fits nowhere else, I don't want to muddy up anywhere else with my morale problems, and it's a problem related to all my creative projects.

I art, write, and make music. Used to is a better way to say it for all but the art, it that's getting iffy lately too. Music went first, I haven't finished a track in over a year. Writing started before, but came back in bursts. One happened when I had the bright idea to rewrite something in a hurried session, resulting in the failed abortion posted in the story board. Art is next on the chopping block it seems.

I started desperately yesterday to begin a process to try saving my creative projects. Started a new story along with re-rewriting the aforementioned abomination and actually finishing it. Three other projects on back burners crying for attention. A few unfinished art projects and faux commissions for fun that's been on hold for about a year. The Balrog posted here was one of those. Numerous unfinished tracks sitting dusty in a folder.

I don't want attention, I just want to vent. I keep it bottled up and I just need to vent the words and hopefully put it in my mind to work for it. I'm so tired of losing control of my projects and being unable to do anything about it.

tl;dr I'm posting everything I make from now on. I don't care about the embarrassment from subpar creations anymore. I will in a day or two, but I can't let this go on so I will persevere. It must not stop me.
Image Image
Image Image