TheFrozenSlime's Misc. Art Showcase

Post all your artwork here!

Moderator: Moderators

TheFrozenSlime
Templar

TheFrozenSlime's Misc. Art Showcase

#1 Post by TheFrozenSlime »

Well, I said I would like to get some pictures of the art I've made over the past year, and now that I have a phone with a semi-decent quality camera, I can do that. I won't post them all at once; maybe one every day or so until they're all posted, in chronological order, if possible. All were made in my Art class at school.

This is the first sculpture I made this past school year, the assignment was a pinch-pot sculpture. I tried going for something along the lines of "water slowing out of some baskets/bowls", though some people think the "water" looks like a tongue.

Imgur album

Side view
Back view
Front view
Top view

Sorry for slightly blurry, low-ish quality photos. Best a LG Xpression 2 can do. Links because the pictures are a massive size when posted directly.

Thoughts? Comments? Feedback? Critique? I'd love to hear it.
/╲/\╭( ͡° ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ͡°)╮/\╱\ <------- This is my attack spider. Don't mess with it.
Procrastinator Extraordinaire and Connoisseur of Fine Distractions,
Self-Proclaimed

TheFrozenSlime
Templar

Re: TheFrozenSlime's Misc. Art Showcase

#2 Post by TheFrozenSlime »

For this next one, the project was to make a slab sculpture, and I ended up making an abstract sculpture out of conical shapes, with some grooves carved in around the edges for decoration and texture. Glaze is black with red glass chunks.

Front view
Left side
Right side
Back view
Top view

Once again, sorry for slightly blurry, low-ish quality photos. Best a LG Xpression 2 can do. Links because the pictures are a massive size when posted directly.

Thoughts? Comments? Feedback? Critique? I'd love to hear it.

God, I wish I could get better quality pictures...
/╲/\╭( ͡° ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ͡°)╮/\╱\ <------- This is my attack spider. Don't mess with it.
Self-Proclaimed

TheFrozenSlime
Templar

Re: TheFrozenSlime's Misc. Art Showcase

#3 Post by TheFrozenSlime »

So here's that piece that I took to the National competition.

It got 5th place. It lost to these. As you can tell, my body currently has dangerously high salt levels.
Self-Proclaimed