The Land of the Mage’s Art

Post all your artwork here!

Moderator: Moderators

SkybornWG
New Citizen

The Land of the Mage’s Art

#1 Post by SkybornWG »

By looking through the Drawing Board’s threads and checking the rules, I think I’ve got a pretty good idea of how this board works. So, I’d like to add a little sticky post-it thread here about fan-art I’ve made~! It’ll probably be mostly pencil drawings/sketches that I might also post on my DeviantART (if you want to see that, PM me).

To put life into this thread, I’ll post a few sketches I’ve done at random moments in class definitely not during school hours :nora:

The unfinished Mana Tower from chapters ten and eleven (What? How did that get there? r-r)

Rough sketch of Flora (Shield your eyes)

Tom (Why not? He deserves it :nora: There’s more to this picture, but I cut it off because...eh...if anyone wants to see the rest of what I drew here, let me know and I’ll post it also)

More to follow~!

PS: Good glory, the pictures were SO HUGE when I first uploaded them! I had to ~halve the file sizes or else they covered the screen like sevenfold, and even after that, they’re still so big~! X3 I sized up the text here so that you could see it better compared to the picture sizes. Let me know if I should just link them instead. ~le Mage

FrogSteaks
Grand Templar

Re: The Land of the Mage’s Art

#2 Post by FrogSteaks »

Lookin' pretty good, man. I like how you drew Tom completely expressionless just standing there like :potatoes: . Perhaps you could draw Mark beside him being his normal goofy self. :grin: I can imagine Tom with his head in his hands like "Mark, stahp."
SkybornWG wrote:HUGE
You probably don't have to worry about it as much in the drawing board since pictures are to be expected and some of them can be rather large. Trust me, if you venture around the board, you'll see some massive pictures.
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky

InceptionBwaaa
Grand Templar

#3 Post by InceptionBwaaa »

FrogSteaks is right. I've even uploaded some giant ones, though I try to scale them down now.

I like the tower. It seems as though there's a little grid on the outside, which reminds me of Assassin's Creed, which makes me very happy. There Flora art is better than I've done, I especially love the hair. And Tom..

Tom looks like 2004. But it's a blast to the past, and I love it because of that.
Certified Jojo fan
"She's a keeper!" ~Firekeeper
Stardust Crusaders banner coming soon.
Zelda x Palutena is the one true ship.

SkybornWG
New Citizen

#4 Post by SkybornWG »

InceptionBwaaa wrote:FrogSteaks is right. I've even uploaded some giant ones, though I try to scale them down now.

I like the tower. It seems as though there's a little grid on the outside, which reminds me of Assassin's Creed, which makes me very happy. There Flora art is better than I've done, I especially love the hair. And Tom..

Tom looks like 2004. But it's a blast to the past, and I love it because of that.
It might just be because I’m hyper at the moment, but I literally did a little *squee* dance at these comments ^-^

“Tom looks like 2004.” Well, I had been remembering this picture when I drew it...

...eheh...

SkybornWG
New Citizen

#5 Post by SkybornWG »

The Mage draws........erh.............herself!

That’s allowed, right o-o I’m getting kinda paranoid about rules

SkybornWG
New Citizen

#6 Post by SkybornWG »

The mage..........draws.........I don’t even know anymore..........