Valentine Cards

Post all your artwork here!

Moderator: Moderators

LuckLock

Valentine Cards

#1 Post by LuckLock »

So awhile ago, I was on an awful app called iFunny, where there were some pretty punny Valentine cards on there (Ex: u r souper with a picture of Campbell's) Since my friends were also interested by the prospect of cheesy Valentine day cards, and they hate TwoKinds and all other furry-related business, I decided to create some TwoKinds valentine day cards to disgust them, as well as for your viewing pleasure. I didn't draw any of these, I just put the images on the cards and wrote the words. The images I used were:(http://www.deviantart.com/art/Nickolai-Alaric-198952021 and the logo from http://twokinds.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page. Plz don't sue me)

I may make more later, but I'll have to come up with some new jokes. If you make your own, I'd love to pester my friends with them, so by all means upload them, plz.

Vintage
Certified Fool
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

Re: Valentine Cards

#2 Post by Vintage »

LuckLock wrote:I decided to create some TwoKinds valentine day cards to disgust them, as well as for your viewing pleasure.

If you make your own, I'd love to pester my friends with them, so by all means upload them, plz.
...not sure how to feel about this. Does this mean anything I post here will be used simply for the purpose of disgusting someone? I'd hate to contribute to something that might further tarnish the reputation of my fellow furries. I love Twokinds, and I'm kinda indecisive if I should really post anything...

Well, since I am apparently posting, I'll show you this:

It's a shuffle I made a while back, which is just this image Tom created scaled down, and some matching text I added. I suppose this would be nice on a holiday card of some sort, except that anyone attempting to sell these would be infringing on Tom's creative common's licence. (Thus Tom would be the only one able to sell these).

Also, regarding your pictures that didn't link, I'd suggest uploading them to an image hosting site of some sort, then posting the direct link using BBcode. If you were trying to embed your pictures with the links you mentioned, those wouldn't work because they're not direct links. (I'm not an expert either, though. Someone correct me if I'm wrong).

Oh, and welcome to the forums! If you'd like, you can introduce yourself in the New Member Board.
Image Image
*pssst* Want'a see what happens when I attempt art? (Avatar made by WoofSenpai & NowandLater)

LuckLock

#3 Post by LuckLock »

That was just a joke, I'm only going to show my peers the ones that I made. I would never ask someone to make artwork just so I can say "Wow, look how crap this is! Aren't I da coolest guys?" Your art isn't crap by the way, it looks gr8 m8.

Also, when I was trying to embed the images, I was using different links that OneDrive said were able to embedded (if that's a word), but when I previewed the post, it just had the embed code.

LuckLock

#4 Post by LuckLock »

Well, I figured out how to fix the links so they automatically present themselves. Just in time for almost a week after Valentine's Day, too!

clippingpath

#5 Post by clippingpath »

that's great.......... :) :) :)