The Huntsman's drawing inn

Post all your artwork here!

Moderator: Moderators

Winter-huntsman
Templar

Re: The Huntsman's drawing inn

#346 Post by Winter-huntsman »

I know it's been a while, I have been being social offline. But today's comic triggered a intrest for me. I don't know if you guys remember but awhile ago I asked if Tom ever did a snow leopard, and now today there is one and she seems familiar to me because of her tail pattern. If you look at a picture of my tail and compare it to hers there quite similar. So the question is do you think Tom pulled some inspiration from my question and very unlikely my sona?

Other then that I have a good amount of art done I will try to post it here but if you want to see it check my furaffinity page, and you can leave a comment about something here if you like.
"Don't only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine"-Ludwig van Beethoven

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

#347 Post by Bellhead »

The tail of a snow leopard looks like the tail of a snow leopard. :P

No offence, but I think he just decided to draw the design on a whim. I've come up with stories such as that, that ended up being remarkably similar to others, years older, that I'd never heard of.

Possible, yes, though unlikely I'd say.
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

Winter-huntsman
Templar

#348 Post by Winter-huntsman »

so im at a computer prepare for a ton of art.
and the drawing that is going to be my friends sona
"Don't only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine"-Ludwig van Beethoven