Kellade's Drawings, Projects, and Other Forms of Art

Post all your artwork here!

Moderator: Moderators

kellade
Master
Location: Somewhere between the realms of technicolor horses, killer yet adorable animatronics, and reality.

Kellade's Drawings, Projects, and Other Forms of Art

#1 Post by kellade »

Hello, everyone. The art in this thread is going to be about 50% TK fanart and 50% other stuff (cities, planes, boats, mythical creatures, requests, and maybe other fandom stuff if you guys would like). I do take requests as mentioned, IF I feel like doing them. I'm not going to say yes to everything (unless I like everything :P)
Anyways, for my first art, here is a drawing I did of Him's idea (baby Natani and Keith wrestling). They look a bit more like toddlers and this is more the result of their wrestling, but I hope you guys find it cute anyways. I did this in about an hour, so I apologize for any sloppiness.
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2014/ ... 7ronu7.png
Edit: I also kinda assumed the sensitivity of Basitins' ears wouldn't exactly kick in till they hit puberty or something, so it would feel more tickle-y rather than something more intimate.

Him
The Secret Forum Mod
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

Re: Kellade's Drawings, Projects, and Other Forms of Art

#2 Post by Him »

Eh, it could be better. But that doesn't matter, still cute! :mrgreen:

kellade
Master
Location: Somewhere between the realms of technicolor horses, killer yet adorable animatronics, and reality.

#3 Post by kellade »

Thanks!

xamali
Grand Templar

#4 Post by xamali »

So cute! |D
Fear is not "evil". It is to know your own weakness. If you know your weakness, people can become strong as well as gentle.
2Kinds Portuguese Translation

Him
The Secret Forum Mod

#5 Post by Him »

Actually, you know what? I'm totally stealing this idea. Well, it was my idea originally... but oh well! This drawing itself gave me an idea on how I'm going to go about my own, thanks.

kellade
Master

#6 Post by kellade »

Him wrote:Actually, you know what? I'm totally stealing this idea. Well, it was my idea originally... but oh well! This drawing itself gave me an idea on how I'm going to go about my own, thanks.
xP Yay! I'd love to see another.

kellade
Master

#7 Post by kellade »

Here's a corny thing I drew by hand for my one year anniversary with my boyfriend. Sorry for the webcam quality :P

kellade
Master

#8 Post by kellade »

So due to boredom and my obsession of the week, Five Nights at Freddy's, I decided to draw a thing of Foxy by memory
EDIT: Foxy has been redrawn and moved to the next page.
While drawing Foxy, I got the idea for this:
I wanted to make his hair look as robotic as I could while stay true to the style, so I hope that worked well.
I'm thinking of doing more TwoKinds characters as FNaF animatronics. What do you guys think?

Tesla Foxtrot
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: Her

#9 Post by Tesla Foxtrot »

Now... I will probably have nightmares about Keith being a killer robot, the feeling of scared and trying to see Keith is wierd.

But hey, combine is the way of experimenting, and in this case it was cool :grin:
The communist part is a inside-joke with friends. :kathrin:

kellade
Master

#10 Post by kellade »

Thanks! :D

Him
The Secret Forum Mod

#11 Post by Him »

It may not be the best... but it is feeding the Foxy addiction I have. |D

kellade
Master

#12 Post by kellade »

Him wrote:It may not be the best... but it is feeding the Foxy addiction I have. |D
Considering I spent about 2 hours yesterday looking at fanart of him and gathering every detail of his back story and theories, I'd say I'd share this addiction :P

anonfox123
Grand Templar

#13 Post by anonfox123 »

interesting draws here, though I don't think Foxy's legs were /that/ skeletal. Assuming it's the same 3d model, the one I saw a better view of in Markiplier's gmod FNAF map had covered legs in a different color.
Ice-cold science-fantasy space-ninja operative!

kellade
Master

#14 Post by kellade »

anonfox123 wrote:interesting draws here, though I don't think Foxy's legs were /that/ skeletal. Assuming it's the same 3d model, the one I saw a better view of in Markiplier's gmod FNAF map had covered legs in a different color.
I thought they weren't that bad. I did see some photos with them that skeletal, but oh well. I haven't seen his gmod FNAF yet.

kellade
Master

#15 Post by kellade »

Decided to continue the TwoKinds as FNaF animatronics. The guitar annoys me, but his body would look oddly positioned without it.Image