Best Fan Art Challenge

Post all your artwork here!

Moderator: Moderators

littlejappy

Best Fan Art Challenge

#1 Post by littlejappy »

If you think you can draw the best fan art of any charter of the comic series then leave it in the reply's boxes below

RULES:

1)Only from the TwoKinds Comic
2)NO CRAPPY MS PAINT DRAWINGS *SPAM*
3) NO *SPAM*
4)Has to be submitted by DEC.24th.13 and will be picked at DEC.25th.13 9:00PM EST

The best fan art that I see gets displayed here on the top page.

:trace: :flora: :keith: :natani: :zen: :kathrin: :eric: :laura: :evals: :mike: :mike: :karen: :maren: :redhair: :sythe: :raine: :nora: :potatoes:
LittleJappy

Shlibi

Re: Best Fan Art Challenge

#2 Post by Shlibi »

I did draw something today. I know this thread is old as [censored], but can I still apply? (I saw the Dec 24/13 due date)

Please do not single-letter censor yourself. The swear filter exists for a reason. Either write it out, or wholly censor yourself, I don't care which, but circumventing the swear filter with minimal self-censorship is against forum policy. If the swear filter bothers you, you can turn it off for your account in your UCP. Thank you.
--avwolf

clippingpath

#3 Post by clippingpath »

if you think your images does not belongs to you what you expected.. u can try for us. :D :grin: :redhair:

avwolf
Templar Inner Circle

#4 Post by avwolf »

If you've got fan art, just post it. That's one of the things this board is for. You don't need a thread made by an inactive user from years ago to do it. Make yourself a thread and post your fan art in it. Easy as that!

Topic Locked