[photos] male keidran tiger cosplay

Post all your artwork here!

Moderator: Moderators

Wcubed

[photos] male keidran tiger cosplay

#1 Post by Wcubed »

I just want to explain myself. I wanted to this for a few reasons; first, I wanted an excuse to draw myself a tiger, second, I found no cosplays a when I googled "keidran cosplay", third, I quickly became addicted to Two Kinds. I know this probably doesn't look that good but it only took 2 hours and a few Crayola markers (there're non toxic). I would defiantly want to see more cosplays. I covered my eyes so no one would recognize me. One last thing I looked through my dresser for the closet thing to clothes that would keep the Two Kinds theme, tell me what you think.

Sage Asuka
Teacup Kitsune

Re: [photos] male keidran tiger cosplay

#2 Post by Sage Asuka »

Well I certainly would be interested in seeing some TwoKinds cosplay. I adore cosplay.

As for yours...from far away the arms and legs look GREAT. You have great stripe placement. Although the marker method just seems so tedious and up close rather uneven upon application. I really think you could find something better than markers :'D a bodysuit or paint maybe? Granted I'm not sure how safe the paint is. I've never used it myself. But if Homestuck Troll cosplayers can cover themselves in grey I'm sure there's quicker, safer way to get a orange coating over the body.

Also I'm not going to sugar coat this...your face is the weakest area. I understand not wanting to really draw with marker around the lips, nose, or eyes but the effect is off. Again, with the paint you could probably get a good white there and do something with the nose to make it more feline.

But I do applaud your effort because dang, that marker work could not have been easy to do.
Image Image Image Image

Wcubed

#3 Post by Wcubed »

I didn't want to post the face. I honestly don't know why I did but oh well I'll spend more time on the face if I do something like this again.

avwolf
Templar Inner Circle

#4 Post by avwolf »

Sage Asuka wrote:As for yours...from far away the arms and legs look GREAT. You have great stripe placement. Although the marker method just seems so tedious and up close rather uneven upon application. I really think you could find something better than markers :'D a bodysuit or paint maybe? Granted I'm not sure how safe the paint is. I've never used it myself. But if Homestuck Troll cosplayers can cover themselves in grey I'm sure there's quicker, safer way to get a orange coating over the body.
There's a specific "body paint" made, at the very least, for air brushes, because air brush work is probably the most common way to quickly paint your body in a particular way. The paint should be completely safe (though I've heard you need to leave some amount of your body unpainted).

Wcubed

#5 Post by Wcubed »

avwolf wrote:There's a specific "body paint" made, at the very least, for air brushes, because air brush work is probably the most common way to quickly paint your body in a particular way. The paint should be completely safe (though I've heard you need to leave some amount of your body unpainted).
I just found out the paint that I have is textile acrylic paint which is recommended for body painting so if I do it again I'll use that.