New Citizen

Re: MDC's Art Thread!

#16 Post by MDC »

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it! :mrgrin:

MDC
New Citizen

#17 Post by MDC »

Birthday sketch time! And yes, it is supposed to be grossly exaggerated.

It is just a sketch, so it's largely unfinished. It'll probably stay that way too, as I was becoming disappointed with how it was turning out. I still felt it was humorous to upload, nonetheless, so here y'all go! :P

MDC
New Citizen

#18 Post by MDC »

Yay, random sketch time! This time in pencil!

I did these late one night as a spur-of-the-moment thing:

MDC
New Citizen

#19 Post by MDC »

A practice sketch I was working on before my friend spilled coke on it. Twice. (;_;) So, in other words, this piece is unfinished.

I was doing this sketch to get a feel for these characters (I'm designing them for a game, and I'm also going to try animating them). They're designed to be overly "mature" (in a satirical way; nothing blatantly sexual or anything like that). I'd actually designed these characters years ago, and I decided to redraw them in a more "mature" way as a joke. Eventually, I decided that I liked the redesigns enough to try making a game out of them again. It'll give me something to draw while I write the script for my comic! :wink:

MDC
New Citizen

#20 Post by MDC »

Woah, I finally have something to post in here! :shock:

So, I was rewriting my comic for the 3rd (count 'em!) time, and I decided that, with the new-ish premise of the story, I'd have to redesign my characters again. Here's the 80th (give or take) incarnation of my character Ashen!

WIP: http://www.theruncomic.com/AshenNewDesign.png (BIG IMAGE WARNING!)

I was going to ink it today, but I came down with a cold and had other things to do, so I'll get around to it when I'm feeling better.

MDC
New Citizen

#21 Post by MDC »

Now that I'm finally starting to feel better, I've decided to finish the final redesign of my character, Ashen. This picture also doubles as a character bio, which I decided to throw in seeing as I already had one written up.

MDC
New Citizen

#22 Post by MDC »

A request I did for minoraspatchworkart on deviantART:

MDC
New Citizen

#23 Post by MDC »

Holy jeez! I still exist! Yeah, I haven't been able to complete many personal drawings due to having taken my first ever drawing class this semester. Now that said monstrosity is over, I think I'm ready to make my glorious comeback! Here's a sketch commissioned by someone I know personally:

dA Link: http://matt534dog.deviantart.com/art/Th ... -424379382

They asked for the kind of cat that meowed, so naturally I gave them a smexy, anthro cat! I'll finish it eventually...