ConkerBirdy's Art | Hooray for updates!

Post all your artwork here!

Moderator: Moderators

EvilNinjadude
Templar Inner Circle

Re: ConkerBirdy's Art | Sketch Days: Pantsless

#121 Post by EvilNinjadude »

Technically we've been over this, but I'll comment all the same!

ConkerBirdy
Templar GrandMaster
Location: On top of a jelly cloud away from the evil monkey zombie ninjas who wield flaming fire swords.

Re: ConkerBirdy's Art | Hooray for updates!

#122 Post by ConkerBirdy »

Just updating with more stuff.

Sketch Days 2: Officer Girl

DeviantART

DeviantART

Inspired by how people in some other random Facebook art group are posting their characters from their manga/comic projects. I decided to update one of my older, lesser known characters. Jeremy the Mechanic (I havent given him a proper name yet), hes one of the mechanic/engineers aboard the Fallen Sun.

Honestly, been a long time since I've drawn him, heres some very old pics of him. Link 1 Link 2

DeviantART

And some doodles I did the other day when I wasnt in a good mood.

DeviantART

avwolf
Templar Inner Circle

#123 Post by avwolf »

I'm intensely jealous of your boot-drawing capacity. Also, those are some really nice perspective sketches at the end. I imagine the one for ascending the stairs would, in particular, have been very difficult.

ConkerBirdy
Templar GrandMaster
Location: On top of a jelly cloud away from the evil monkey zombie ninjas who wield flaming fire swords.

#124 Post by ConkerBirdy »

avwolf wrote:I'm intensely jealous of your boot-drawing capacity. Also, those are some really nice perspective sketches at the end. I imagine the one for ascending the stairs would, in particular, have been very difficult.
I actually screwed the stairs one, the perspect of the stairs is off in comparison to the figure.

And i aint that great at drawing boots ^^; I slacked a bit on that, was already hard enough.