Post all your artwork here!

Moderator: Moderators

EvilNinjadude
Templar Inner Circle

Re: SGT.Happy's art and other stuff

#31 Post by EvilNinjadude »

SGT.Happy wrote:
drew my idea for the headset

the middle piece can be adjusted in or out and bent up or down, so it can fit fully to the basitin using it
Ah, I missed a whole row of posts! Sorry, lemme review this...

*looks at picture* hm... Very nicely drawn. If this is accurate and the ears are that far back on the head (further than human ears!) then having it like in your sketch would be sufficient, and everything else complicated.

Gonna go look at some more Basitins from the comic; see if I can find any shots from the side to verify.

leoian
Banned
Banned

#32 Post by leoian »

Cool it look good so far ;3
:flora:

SGT.Happy
Master

#33 Post by SGT.Happy »

first signs of spring in my area :grin:

SGT.Happy
Master

#34 Post by SGT.Happy »

EvilNinjadude wrote:
SGT.Happy wrote:
the middle piece can be adjusted in or out and bent up or down, so it can fit fully to the basitin using it
Ah, I missed a whole row of posts! Sorry, lemme review this...

*looks at picture* hm... Very nicely drawn. If this is accurate and the ears are that far back on the head (further than human ears!) then having it like in your sketch would be sufficient, and everything else complicated.

Gonna go look at some more Basitins from the comic; see if I can find any shots from the side to verify.
you where right i had drawn the ear to far back... maybe to far back kinda looks like its on the back of the head :P

SGT.Happy
Master

#35 Post by SGT.Happy »

so here is the headset i thought about with more detail with a few fixes and also a hat fix.... and ears are more where they should be :P

minime
Templar GrandMaster

#36 Post by minime »

The headset looks realy good SGT. :flora: :flora:

Nazarov
Templar GrandMaster

#37 Post by Nazarov »

Indeed it's really cool, good job :)

jacobc62
Grand Templar

#38 Post by jacobc62 »

Now we just need headsets for Keidran!

Nice job on the headset!
"That poor, sexy [censored]...." -Evals Vaughan, October 2016

SGT.Happy
Master

#39 Post by SGT.Happy »

jacobc62 wrote:Now we just need headsets for Keidran!

Nice job on the headset!
well think one could adjust it to fit an Keidran :) but cant remeber if there ears a higher up .. something to look into :)

EvilNinjadude
Templar Inner Circle

#40 Post by EvilNinjadude »

Holy crap did I not expect your perspective to be this good. Seriously, the first one was good, but I didn't think I'd ever see something as nicely fleshed out (and detailed!) as the second one. I don't quite agree with the face, but that's not the focus here! (I nearly went off topic with that).

I like the way the earpiece is flexibly attached. Also liking the way hat is adjusted for ears. Do the earphones and hat interact in any way, or does one just rest on top of the other (at risk of slipping or not, basically?)

SGT.Happy
Master

#41 Post by SGT.Happy »

EvilNinjadude wrote:Holy crap did I not expect your perspective to be this good. Seriously, the first one was good, but I didn't think I'd ever see something as nicely fleshed out (and detailed!) as the second one. I don't quite agree with the face, but that's not the focus here! (I nearly went off topic with that).

I like the way the earpiece is flexibly attached. Also liking the way hat is adjusted for ears. Do the earphones and hat interact in any way, or does one just rest on top of the other (at risk of slipping or not, basically?)
First of all many thanks to all :) and now back to topic ,,,, was also think about the chance of them slipping of but don't think it could because the thing holding it on the head is made of spring metal
and bent in a way so it fits all head sizes and where it connects with the ear piece it some what pushes it nice and ferm to the head, and the ear piece keep the head piece from touching the side of the head, so its more the ear pieces that keep it on the head, also if it was connected to the hat and did move around that would obscure ones sight. And I don't mind if you see something that's not right or look wrong I like to hear if something can be changed :)

EvilNinjadude
Templar Inner Circle

#42 Post by EvilNinjadude »

SGT.Happy wrote:and bent in a way so it fits all head sizes and where it connects with the ear piece it some what pushes it nice and ferm to the head, and the ear piece keep the head piece from touching the side of the head, so its more the ear pieces that keep it on the head, also if it was connected to the hat and did move around that would obscure ones sight.
You lost me just before here. So basically it's the connecting part that holds each of the earpieces to the head? Or is it the earpieces keeping the top part... no wait that can't be right.

And no, I only wanted to connect it to the hat to stop it from falling off. If that problem is solved by the headpiece there is no need for that. And anyway, it would NOT obscure your sight unless you're silly enough to angle your hat by 90 degrees, and to be honest if you do that you deserve to be blinded.

SGT.Happy
Master

#43 Post by SGT.Happy »

EvilNinjadude wrote:
SGT.Happy wrote:and bent in a way so it fits all head sizes and where it connects with the ear piece it some what pushes it nice and ferm to the head, and the ear piece keep the head piece from touching the side of the head, so its more the ear pieces that keep it on the head, also if it was connected to the hat and did move around that would obscure ones sight.
You lost me just before here. So basically it's the connecting part that holds each of the earpieces to the head? Or is it the earpieces keeping the top part... no wait that can't be right.

And no, I only wanted to connect it to the hat to stop it from falling off. If that problem is solved by the headpiece there is no need for that. And anyway, it would NOT obscure your sight unless you're silly enough to angle your hat by 90 degrees, and to be honest if you do that you deserve to be blinded.
sorry for my explanation, couldn't have sucked more :P , but the problem of it falling of is solved by the headpiece

SGT.Happy
Master

#44 Post by SGT.Happy »

well here is an some what finished sketch still need camouflage and background

and here is a link to see more detail https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/1014 ... vZOSsaH2Fw

Theriisingsun
Merchant

#45 Post by Theriisingsun »

That is some really nice detail on the gun you have there, nicely done