Re: SGT.Happy's art and other stuff

#19 Post by SGT.Happy »

Many thanks :)

EvilNinjadude
Templar Inner Circle

#20 Post by EvilNinjadude »

Suddenly, quicksand. :grin:

However, I think we MAY need to consider a standardized "Basitin Edition" headset for mass production. The human model he's currently wearing doesn't seem very fully effective.

SGT.Happy
Master

#21 Post by SGT.Happy »

EvilNinjadude wrote:Suddenly, quicksand. :grin:

However, I think we MAY need to consider a standardized "Basitin Edition" headset for mass production. The human model he's currently wearing doesn't seem very fully effective.

Basitin edition headsets hmmm (looks at human headset.. pulls out some blue paper) your right! don't want there sensitive to get hurt :)

EvilNinjadude
Templar Inner Circle

#22 Post by EvilNinjadude »

SGT.Happy wrote:

Basitin edition headsets hmmm (looks at human headset.. pulls out some blue paper) your right! don't want there sensitive to get hurt :)
I was referring more to the fact that the Headset is not actually covering any EARS. An over-ear headset would actually be quite impossible.

You can't put anything over the ears, and right now it doesn't look like we can safely put anything INTO the ears either. So we could be heading in the direction of something like, a headphone speaker suspended within the (outer) ear.

Discuss.

SGT.Happy
Master

#23 Post by SGT.Happy »

EvilNinjadude wrote:
SGT.Happy wrote:

I was referring more to the fact that the Headset is not actually covering any EARS. An over-ear headset would actually be quite impossible.

You can't put anything over the ears, and right now it doesn't look like we can safely put anything INTO the ears either. So we could be heading in the direction of something like, a headphone speaker suspended within the (outer) ear.

Discuss.
so like taking the human more round shape headset and squeshing it so its more long horizontally to come into the outer ear but also make it less
vertical so the ear flaps can bend and move with out being stopped by the headset, and with more horizontal style one can still have the sound trap sound adjust and same adjustment for head piece

leoian
Banned
Banned

#24 Post by leoian »

Neat but what he's stuck in moving sand or something like that ?
:flora:

SGT.Happy
Master

#25 Post by SGT.Happy »

leoian wrote:Neat but what he's stuck in moving sand or something like that ?
shouldn't be stuck in anything :P but was trying to get it to look like he was looking down in memory or thought

DariusL
Panthera tigris altaica
Fav. Twokinds Character: Kat

#26 Post by DariusL »

SGT.Happy wrote:
shouldn't be stuck in anything :P but was trying to get it to look like he was looking down in memory or thought
Well, he looks stuck in quicksand. :P

SGT.Happy
Master

#27 Post by SGT.Happy »

ticoun wrote:
SGT.Happy wrote:
Well, he looks stuck in quicksand. :P
well whould also be deep in thought if was stuck in quicksand .... like how the heck am i going to get out of here!!! :grin:

SGT.Happy
Master

#28 Post by SGT.Happy »

EvilNinjadude wrote:
SGT.Happy wrote:

Discuss.
drew my idea for the headset

the middle piece can be adjusted in or out and bent up or down, so it can fit fully to the basitin using it

EvilNinjadude
Templar Inner Circle

#29 Post by EvilNinjadude »

SGT.Happy wrote:so like taking the human more round shape headset and squeshing it so its more long horizontally to come into the outer ear but also make it less vertical so the ear flaps can bend and move with out being stopped by the headset, and with more horizontal style one can still have the sound trap sound adjust and same adjustment for head piece?
An excellent Idea. I approve wholly of the concept. Here's an addition: It forks on either side of the ears (and joins together below and above it) to hold it in place? In that case, it should also have one of each fork be detachable to make putting it on and taking it off easier. So, you reach below each ear, and detach the back fork, then slide the headset off.

Designing for Anthros is always so difficult when you think it through all the way... :grin:

minime
Templar GrandMaster

#30 Post by minime »

Nice design. :flora: