Dat Basitin's art

Post all your artwork here!

Moderator: Moderators

Dat Basitin
Traveler

Dat Basitin's art

#1 Post by Dat Basitin »

Hello guys. Havent been on here for ages... I know. Right. Anyway I couldnt post here much becuse I wanted to share two things. My art and My writing, however since most of my digital art is a comic based on my RP, and my wrtings are side stories to it, I cant post them here because of the forum rules for advertizement. However I did find some of my art finally that I can post here. Yea it's one picture. I know it's not much.

HV-FSAPDS
Master

Re: Dat Basitin's art

#2 Post by HV-FSAPDS »

The only problem with that picture is that it is inaccessible to people who are not registered to that forum. Download that picture, upload it onto an image sharing site like Imgur or Photobucket then share the link online.

Dat Basitin
Traveler

#3 Post by Dat Basitin »

HV-FSAPDS wrote:The only problem with that picture is that it is inaccessible to people who are not registered to that forum. Download that picture, upload it onto an image sharing site like Imgur or Photobucket then share the link online.
Thats a good idea... maybe I'll get a DA account when I start drawing more. And you could see the website I linked it too? Odd. I wish I could just upload the image as an attachment but this forum wont let me.

Dat Basitin
Traveler

#4 Post by Dat Basitin »

link to previous image on Deviant Art since people cant see the one I posted before...

http://dat-basitin.deviantart.com/#/d5pighi