Post all your artwork here!

Moderator: Moderators

Grace
Merchant

Re: Grace's Stuff

#196 Post by Grace »

EvilNinjadude wrote:mfw correct German
:Kreygasm:Image
I'm pretty sure I've mentioned in past that I took like five years of German lessons.

Grace
Merchant

#197 Post by Grace »

I recommend you play any song from the Girls und Panzer OST for your viewing pleasure.

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/ ... 6d1fcf.png

The Reise Panzerkampfwagen IV. Translated, the Giant Armoured Fighting Vehicle Four. Literally, the Giant Tank.

Made by Richter and Wolfe Heavy Armarment Division, or Richter and Wolfe Panzercorp, the RPkfw IV is more of a prototype proof of concept than an actual battle tank, boasting a 135mm Smoothbore Cannon, two in Superdestroyer Configuration, two pairs of treads, a .50 Calibre Coaxial Machinegun, and a top-mounted HK-121 Machinegun as armament, with a range of vision systems, and communications and countermeasure suites, as well as standard reactive armour, and five inch steel cladding, the RPkfw IV is a force to be reckoned with, especially with a modified Leopard 2A6 engine, which allows it to reach an operational speed of 68km/h.

But what is that I hear you cry? Not enough Dakka? Well my friends, fear not, for the RPkmw IV is highly modular! Two 135mm Cannons not good enough for you? How about a single 155mm Rheinmetall L52 Artillery Gun capable of firing in three round bursts over nine seconds, backed up by a fifty-calibre coaxial machinegun and a HK-121 Machinegun for the Commander, the dual rocket systems replaced with two 160mm Mortar Launchers? Sure, you might not be going anywhere quickly, but you won't need to.

What's that? You like getting up close and personal? Well, just for you, we've replaced the main cannon with a Gryazev-Shipunov GSh-6-30 30×165mm gatling gun and an M7-6 Tank flamethrower, as well as adding another .50 cal! The possibilties are endless!

EvilNinjadude
Templar Inner Circle

#198 Post by EvilNinjadude »

Grace wrote:
I'm pretty sure I've mentioned in past that I took like five years of German lessons.
That has no influence on the fact that good German is hard to come by in any place populated by international people. One German-exclusive sites (duh), but nowhere else.

Grace
Merchant

#199 Post by Grace »

EvilNinjadude wrote:
Grace wrote:
That has no influence on the fact that good German is hard to come by in any place populated by international people. One German-exclusive sites (duh), but nowhere else.
Well I'm planning to move to Germany to live and work, so I need to keep my German at least passable on a conversational level.

Even if most of that 'conversational level' involves geweher und panzer tech. Aber etwas nicht so shclimm, doch gehört.

MUDPUNISHER
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#200 Post by MUDPUNISHER »

Looks good, though the track assembly gives me a headache with the track links not making sense in any shape or form, along with the use of dual mains that are smoothbore with no specification of fin stabilized munitions, and roof mounted mortars. I'm gunna stop before I start ranting. The art looks good though!
Nuclear Cowboy
Gotta build them flat decks.
Manchild with to much disposable income and not enough sense to spend it well

Grace
Merchant

#201 Post by Grace »

MUDPUNISHER wrote:Looks good, though the track assembly gives me a headache with the track links not making sense in any shape or form, along with the use of dual mains that are smoothbore with no specification of fin stabilized munitions, and roof mounted mortars. I'm gunna stop before I start ranting. The art looks good though!
Shhh, it's okay, only dreams n- PANZER VOR!

Grace
Merchant

#202 Post by Grace »

I played a bit with an old sketch of Schwarzhundengel Hooker.
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/ ... 6dwx29.png

I have also been drooling over a suppressed Mk23 I found. I will not be able to afford this for quite some time, which makes me sad.

Grace
Merchant

#203 Post by Grace »

Gabriel of creosha wrote:
Grace wrote:I played a bit with an old sketch of Schwarzhundengel Hooker.

I have also been drooling over a suppressed Mk23 I found. I will not be able to afford this for quite some time, which makes me sad.
Odd sights, Why would the targeting dots be on the front of them...

/gun_nazi.exe
I dunno, fibre optic or some [censored].

Grace
Merchant

#204 Post by Grace »

Grace wrote:
Grace wrote:I played a bit with an old sketch of Schwarzhundengel Hooker.

Odd sights, Why would the targeting dots be on the front of them...

/gun_nazi.exe
I dunno, fibre optic or some [censored].
Second question:
Did someone cut out their eyes with a knife and replace them with lenses, is it an alice, or is it a mask?
Custom made mask. I was going to do the same to my gas mask, before deciding it'd be better to do it to a lower facemask/goggles combo.

MUDPUNISHER
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#205 Post by MUDPUNISHER »

Grace wrote:
MUDPUNISHER wrote:Looks good, though the track assembly gives me a headache with the track links not making sense in any shape or form, along with the use of dual mains that are smoothbore with no specification of fin stabilized munitions, and roof mounted mortars. I'm gunna stop before I start ranting. The art looks good though!
Shhh, it's okay, only dreams n- PANZER VOR!
Bad move, I'll school you in afv design.
Nuclear Cowboy
Gotta build them flat decks.
Manchild with to much disposable income and not enough sense to spend it well

Grace
Merchant

#206 Post by Grace »

I have no idea how to do Digital Art, and I hate being so unskilled, but I want to be skilled damnit.
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/ ... 6e1g9l.png

Grace
Merchant

#207 Post by Grace »

Grace wrote:I have no idea how to do Digital Art, and I hate being so unskilled, but I want to be skilled damnit.
I like that picture, and I cannot really see your lack of skills in it.
It took me a lot longer to do this than it would have taken me to do the same thing with coloured pencils and paper. Something like four five hours of work in this picture.

DariusL
Panthera tigris altaica
Fav. Twokinds Character: Kat

#208 Post by DariusL »

Grace wrote:
Grace wrote:I have no idea how to do Digital Art, and I hate being so unskilled, but I want to be skilled damnit.
It took me a lot longer to do this than it would have taken me to do the same thing with coloured pencils and paper. Something like four five hours of work in this picture.
Dude, I worked 15 hours on my avatar.

Grace
Merchant

#209 Post by Grace »

ticoun wrote:
Grace wrote:
Dude, I worked 15 hours on my avatar.
Jesus christ.
They both look good though.

also grace:
Did you not give that person a tail on purpose?
I mean, I would think tail loss a common problem for anthros, but I'm not sure if others agree.
It was purposefully done without a tail. Not for ease of drawing, but because she's of a tailess race of Canid Anthro.

EvilNinjadude
Templar Inner Circle

#210 Post by EvilNinjadude »

Seconded. It's like your paper art, but colorful and cleaner (as well as simply being digital).

If you can't get better you get faster, I heard some artists remark. Hope there's some truth to that.