Cj's Art pieces and scraps

Post all your artwork here!

Moderator: Moderators

Message
Author
User avatar
Templar Inner Circle
Posts: 3040
Joined: Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:37 pm

Re: Cj's Art pieces and scraps

#541 Post by EvilNinjadude » Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:56 pm

Hwhat's this? A peaceful clearing woefully overpopulated by TREES? A large influx of BULLETS ought to put a stop to that!

On above OCs: I have no idea who they are but they look somewhat interesting.
Image

User avatar
Master
Posts: 344
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:11 am

Re: Cj's Art pieces and scraps

#542 Post by wolfgirl207 » Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:05 pm

EvilNinjadude wrote:Hwhat's this? A peaceful clearing woefully overpopulated by TREES? A large influx of BULLETS ought to put a stop to that!

On above OCs: I have no idea who they are but they look somewhat interesting.
Haha. The trees must go according to Energy.

Ohh thanks! Their names are Neil (the boy) and Rynn (the little demon girl). Neil is half human half cat person thing because of a curse and Rynn is a demon also because of a curse. Really, they work at this shop and the lady that cursed them is their boss. Work for her and your curse will be lifted if you reach the requirements. There are other workers too. I've posted them here before I think.
Image

User avatar
Templar Inner Circle
Posts: 3040
Joined: Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:37 pm

Re: Cj's Art pieces and scraps

#543 Post by EvilNinjadude » Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:57 am

wolfgirl207 wrote:
EvilNinjadude wrote:Hwhat's this? A peaceful clearing woefully overpopulated by TREES? A large influx of BULLETS ought to put a stop to that!

On above OCs: I have no idea who they are but they look somewhat interesting.
Haha. The trees must go according to Energy.

Ohh thanks! Their names are Neil (the boy) and Rynn (the little demon girl). Neil is half human half cat person thing because of a curse and Rynn is a demon also because of a curse. Really, they work at this shop and the lady that cursed them is their boss. Work for her and your curse will be lifted if you reach the requirements. There are other workers too. I've posted them here before I think.
Not my dream workplace, but eh, I can imagine it not being too bad if the boss is friendly (and what's up with his eye?).
Image

User avatar
Worth 1000 Words
Posts: 7576
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:43 am
Location: Neither here nor there

Re: Cj's Art pieces and scraps

#544 Post by Schrodinger » Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:51 pm

ticoun wrote:
Schrodinger wrote:
ticoun wrote:
Schrodinger wrote:Trace: Why are you so nervous, Keith?
Keith: This yellow hoodie is going to remind people of that time I was dressed up like a banana!
Trace: ......You did what?
Keith: I had no choice! Alaric ordered me to do so!
Trace: ...You guys are weird.
And now I'm picturing modern Alaric watching project runway and criticizing everything the contestants come up with and Keith just sitting next to him just utterly confused.
This needs to be a thing.
This is indeed a thing that needs to happen.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

User avatar
Master
Posts: 344
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:11 am

Re: Cj's Art pieces and scraps

#545 Post by wolfgirl207 » Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:40 am

Hey guys. Long time no see! I hope you've all been doing well.

Image

He’s always on guard. Gotta be careful when you travel around the halls at night.

Made two new OCs yeah. A demon guy and a squirrel guy.

Image

Roxas don't.

Image

dumb angels

Image

Sora from No Game No Life

Image

Negi from Negima!

Image

Stocking from Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt. Her hair in pigtails seemed cute ;v;

Image

Image

Cooro from +Anima

Image

Luke Triton from Professor Layton finding a hint coin.

Phew. I've done a bit more drawing but I'll post them some other time!
Image

User avatar
Panthera tigris altaica
Posts: 3473
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:37 pm
Location: Québec city, Canada
Contact:

Re: Cj's Art pieces and scraps

#546 Post by DariusL » Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:42 am

CJ! You're back! :grin:
Amazing art as always. :)
Tom wrote:ticoun.
Frank Zappa wrote:A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it is not open.

User avatar
Master
Posts: 344
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:11 am

Re: Cj's Art pieces and scraps

#547 Post by wolfgirl207 » Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:47 am

ticoun wrote:CJ! You're back! :grin:
Amazing art as always. :)
Hehe yep! Thanks a bunch ticoun. :grin:
Image

User avatar
Templar Inner Circle
Posts: 6270
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:08 pm
Location: https://goo.gl/7ARWF4

Re: Cj's Art pieces and scraps

#548 Post by TinyVoices » Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:54 am

Erhmahgerd CJ! It's been a while since you were here.

I see that you're still drawing nonsensical scenes involving anime men. Neat, neat. :P

User avatar
Master
Posts: 344
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:11 am

Re: Cj's Art pieces and scraps

#549 Post by wolfgirl207 » Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:02 am

TinyVoices wrote:Erhmahgerd CJ! It's been a while since you were here.

I see that you're still drawing nonsensical scenes involving anime men. Neat, neat. :P
It has been a bit indeed.

Haha, it's what I do best. :wink:
Image

User avatar
Worth 1000 Words
Posts: 7576
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:43 am
Location: Neither here nor there

Re: Cj's Art pieces and scraps

#550 Post by Schrodinger » Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:50 am

Glad to have you back CJ.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

User avatar
Templar Inner Circle
Posts: 3040
Joined: Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:37 pm

Re: Cj's Art pieces and scraps

#551 Post by EvilNinjadude » Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:26 am

mmmmm, great art. Good to see you're still around.

Two new OCs, eh? This Demon guy has an interesting way of disabling intruders. My back hurts just from watching. :D

And damn you draw Sora like a pro. Looks almost like in the anime, but your style has made his face longer. :P
Image

User avatar
Master
Posts: 344
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:11 am

Re: Cj's Art pieces and scraps

#552 Post by wolfgirl207 » Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:27 pm

Schrodinger wrote:Glad to have you back CJ.
Thanks! ;v;
EvilNinjadude wrote:mmmmm, great art. Good to see you're still around.

Two new OCs, eh? This Demon guy has an interesting way of disabling intruders. My back hurts just from watching. :D

And damn you draw Sora like a pro. Looks almost like in the anime, but your style has made his face longer. :P
Thanks a bunch! I love drawing and coming up with new OCs yea. Just gotta start giving em names and such haa.

Oh and thanks about that Sora thing! He was fun to draw.

Image
Another new oc. Magician cat guy.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

I'll just link the rest.

http://38.media.tumblr.com/268bfcf472b9 ... 1_1280.png

http://37.media.tumblr.com/84f9d0494888 ... 1_1280.png

http://37.media.tumblr.com/a9ba9d5bcfe5 ... 1_1280.png

http://31.media.tumblr.com/ca4cdb162711 ... 2_1280.png

http://37.media.tumblr.com/37ab99e6f010 ... 1_1280.png

http://37.media.tumblr.com/73a7b0c08c5c ... 1_1280.png

http://38.media.tumblr.com/e053cead2427 ... o2_500.png

http://37.media.tumblr.com/542025f46c13 ... r1_500.png

http://38.media.tumblr.com/358fca26f8e2 ... 1_1280.png

http://38.media.tumblr.com/bf42d2370a80 ... 1_1280.png

http://38.media.tumblr.com/c59989ae33df ... 1_1280.png

http://37.media.tumblr.com/679bb8701df4 ... 1_1280.png

Phew. Sorry there is so many! :o
Image

User avatar
Worth 1000 Words
Posts: 7576
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:43 am
Location: Neither here nor there

Re: Cj's Art pieces and scraps

#553 Post by Schrodinger » Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:11 pm

wolfgirl207 wrote:Image
♪I got a box o' coin~ I got a box o' coin~♪
What was it the spider said to the fly...

User avatar
Templar Inner Circle
Posts: 3040
Joined: Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:37 pm

Re: Cj's Art pieces and scraps

#554 Post by EvilNinjadude » Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:35 pm

Holy smokes, sketches, and styles! There's a bit of EVERYTHING in this set, isn't there? Wow. I don't even know where to start. They're great. I don't even know who half of them are (well okay, more than half) but still!

btw, the easiest solution to having a content backlog is to post smaller sets, more frequently! :wink:
Image

User avatar
Templar GrandMaster
Posts: 876
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:59 am
Location: England

Re: Cj's Art pieces and scraps

#555 Post by minime » Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:47 pm

Yay your back. :flora:

And all of it looks amazing as always. :flora:
Image

Post Reply