An asinine collection of trivialities by a rubish hack

Post all your artwork here!

Moderator: Moderators

MeaCulpa, S.C.M.
The Last Gunslinger

An asinine collection of trivialities by a rubish hack

#1 Post by MeaCulpa, S.C.M. »

Apparently this jerk is going around taking pictures of anything that arrests his attention for even a moment, lowering their resolution, and blocking all semblance of detail and color out until nothing is left but a shade of its former being. He is so creatively bankrupt that creating his own images is out of the question; he merely imitates, in his own gorilla-like fashion.

Of course, his first instinct, after ruining a Friedrich painting, was to attempt this vile project on his own image, and that of a colleague of his painted in preparation for some dark ritual. And, of course, to secure his throne as the king of dullards, he imitates a comic-book superhero, without the decency to find his own work.

I will take the lonely and utterly unsatisfying task of recording this slime's attempts at self-expression for the sake of history and science. Perhaps someone will find the cure for idle minds incapable of actual creative thought. It is difficult, sad, and

Original painting of Wanderer above the Mist by Caspar David Friedrich. Promo art for Batman #608 by Jim Lee (pencils) and Scott Williams (inks)
Spoiler!
For those who missed the sarcasm: I'm making these. I'm just playing a bit of fiction for the sake of silliness.
VERY, GOOD