Can you find them all?

Post all your artwork here!

Moderator: Moderators

ZNickel
Apprentice

Can you find them all?

#1 Post by ZNickel »

From time to time, I get bored. So I decide to create things like this:

It's a comibination of things from different places. There is a grand total of 15 things (so far) (including the background) in this one. Have fun.

ps. I'm not sure this is the right board.
“The solid organic waste is about to collide with the rotational air circulation device.”

TinyVoices
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Kat

Re: Can you find them all?

#2 Post by TinyVoices »

I would honestly say that if you made this, then it's Drawing Board (which is all things art) you are looking for.

I'd bet, that if there's more where this came from, then you could make your own Art thread for this stuff.

Seriously, some things are so weird to figure out where they go. To be fair to both sides, though, this definitely does not belong in the FAQ Board. :P

Beyond that, though. I can only recognize Slightly Damned. Which is odd, because I've only read like 10 of those pages. :D

Oop, and there's also Flora in there. Weird way to put her there, though.

ZNickel
Apprentice

#3 Post by ZNickel »

Well, it's just really a combination of images edited to look like they all were originally there in the background pic:

I'm not a drawing person at all. I just want to see whether my Fireworking/Photoshoping skills are any good.

Ps. I'm suprised you can't see Flora in the pic.
“The solid organic waste is about to collide with the rotational air circulation device.”

TinyVoices
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Kat

#4 Post by TinyVoices »

ZNickel wrote:I'm not a drawing person at all. I just want to see whether my Fireworking/Photoshoping skills are any good.

Ps. I'm suprised you can't see Flora in the pic.
Sure, I'm just saying that to some extent or another, that counts as art. If you don't want to consider it as that, then maybe a thread in the Rant board would be better. That's a place for a whole bunch of things. Or at least posting it in the Smile thread (which is in the rant board) or something. (I'm not an architect of this site, so I can be wrong with all of these suggestions, btw :oops: I'm just stalling until a mod can come here and make an official decision. So this'll probably be my last post here. I'll PM you anything else that might come up.)

And yeah, I saw Flora there. She's just in a really weird position and stuff. I noticed that there was something behind the blimp/airship, then noticed the mass. Couldn't identify it, but then I saw the arm, with the stripes... And bam. :flora: