Where's the art?

Post all your artwork here!

Moderator: Moderators

Fair_Strides_2

Where's the art?

#1 Post by Fair_Strides_2 »

New to the forums here. I've read all of the pages in the comic so far, and am wondering if anyone, moderators and administrators especially, can email me copies of the artwork on the homepage/archive page. The art of Kieth and Natani and what not. I'm trying to practice my art skills in Photoshop. The only image I have managed to get is the one on top. Here's my re-done version of it: Image

And here's this:

Also, if this is brought to Tom's attention, thank you in advance.

neosgàthach
Merchant

Re: Where's the art?

#2 Post by neosgàthach »

Should probably be in the "Drawing Board", just so yah know.

And also (sorry if this is offensive or anything) what's changed? All I see is an upping in color saturation...

TinyVoices
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Kat

#3 Post by TinyVoices »

Here's a download for a good amount of Tom's work. (ok, a link to a post with a link to a download of it...)

Try his deviantArt account as well..? S:P That link is on the main page... And right click+save image as helps a little...

Unless you're really just out to re-do the comic, more than "anything you can generally get your mitts on". Or something else that I'm just not comprehending here, obviously. :oops:

Fair_Strides_2

#4 Post by Fair_Strides_2 »

neosgàthach wrote:Should probably be in the "Drawing Board", just so yah know.

And also (sorry if this is offensive or anything) what's changed? All I see is an upping in color saturation...
Thanks for the reply, and Tom if you see this, could you please move it to the drawing board?

Also, as for what is changed, I did up the saturation, but also the vibrance and tried to, I mean no offense here Tom, make it seem more... well, vibrant. the original top looked kind of dull as far as the colors expressed.

Like I said in the first post, this is just to test my art skills and is meant for fun. I do not intend to re-do the comic, and I honestly don't think Tom would ask a 15-year-old to re-color a webcomic that he's spent the last eight years on. Though, I would give it a try if he asked me personally. This is just my opinion on the colors and how they should be. I'm NOT trying to insult Tom's hard work. Let's get that clear. :natani:

All I ever was trying to do is make it easier to picture yourself in that world.