Doffa's Art Corner

Post all your artwork here!

Moderator: Moderators

Doffa
Traveler

Re: Doffa's Art Corner

#16 Post by Doffa »

Frist wrote:Man, need help carrying all that talent?

Awesome work, guy. I think Moffen and the second Lemi pics are my fav's. Love the way the explosion and the goggles look.

How long've you been drawing/doing art in general?
Thanks Frist! Chevy(the moffen) and Lemi pictures tend to be the more popular of mine it seems :D
I've been drawing for as long as I can remember, but only really been taking it seriously the last year or so since I joined FA :)

MOOMANiBE
Traveler

#17 Post by MOOMANiBE »

Hi Doffa! :D I see you're regaling the forumites here with your absurdly neat art :3

Doffa
Traveler

#18 Post by Doffa »

MOOMANiBE wrote:Hi Doffa! :D I see you're regaling the forumites here with your absurdly neat art :3
Haha heya Moom! Yeah I thought I might aswell get into the community since I enjoy the comic :)

MOOMANiBE
Traveler

#19 Post by MOOMANiBE »

Doffa wrote:
MOOMANiBE wrote:Hi Doffa! :D I see you're regaling the forumites here with your absurdly neat art :3
Haha heya Moom! Yeah I thought I might aswell get into the community since I enjoy the comic :)
Nice :D Your stuff definitely deserves to be seen.

I wish I had the time to be on forums much these days ;____; Every moment seems to be "billion things I want to do, never enough time to do them all."

Doffa
Traveler

#20 Post by Doffa »

MOOMANiBE wrote:
Doffa wrote:
Nice :D Your stuff definitely deserves to be seen.

I wish I had the time to be on forums much these days ;____; Every moment seems to be "billion things I want to do, never enough time to do them all."
Thanks man! Although I still reckon your stuff is pretty damn awesome, you should put some more work up here too when you get the chance :)

MOOMANiBE
Traveler

#21 Post by MOOMANiBE »

Doffa wrote: Thanks man! Although I still reckon your stuff is pretty damn awesome, you should put some more work up here too when you get the chance :)
You think so? @.@ I don't wanna spam the place up with non-twokinds related art...

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#22 Post by Schrodinger »

MOOMANiBE wrote:
Doffa wrote: Thanks man! Although I still reckon your stuff is pretty damn awesome, you should put some more work up here too when you get the chance :)
You think so? @.@ I don't wanna spam the place up with non-twokinds related art...
Oh by all means go right ahead, the Drawing Board is for anyone to show off their art. Twokinds fan-art or not.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

Doffa
Traveler

#23 Post by Doffa »

Been a little while since I've posted anything, so here's something fresh!

My newest character 'Jade' doing her thing :)

Enjoy!