Fuzzles Art - It's always better with two scoops of Fuzz!

Post all your artwork here!

Moderator: Moderators

Fuzzle
Traveler

Fuzzles Art - It's always better with two scoops of Fuzz!

#1 Post by Fuzzle »

Oh hello there. I'm Fuzz and I would like to share my art with you :3

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/fuzzle/

judah4
The Cookie Dragon
Fav. Twokinds Character: Nora

Re: Fuzzles Art - It's always better with two scoops of Fuzz

#2 Post by judah4 »

Your art is amazing! What do you use to make it :shock: your avatar is also pretty cool with the animation.

Fuzzle
Traveler

#3 Post by Fuzzle »

judah4 wrote:Your art is amazing! What do you use to make it :shock: your avatar is also pretty cool with the animation.
Thank you Judah, I use photoshop CS5. Everything is made with use of paint brush, eraser, dodge, burn, blur, smudge, custom brushes and settings and layers.
Also thanks for the compliment about my avatar :3

judah4
The Cookie Dragon
Fav. Twokinds Character: Nora

#4 Post by judah4 »

You put a lot of detail into it. How long does it normally take you to draw one?

Fuzzle
Traveler

#5 Post by Fuzzle »

judah4 wrote:You put a lot of detail into it. How long does it normally take you to draw one?
Generally a long time because I'm a perfectionist and I suck at making decisions. Generally a week.

Nuff
The One With the Ears

#6 Post by Nuff »

Ah I thought I reconised your style. Looking through your gallery shows me art I have seen before, that I'm pretty sure you posted around here before. If that is the case, welcome back! And then there is the standard "Your art is pretty epic, mate" comment :3

avwolf
Templar Inner Circle

#7 Post by avwolf »

It is our old Fuzzlepup! Welcome back! :D It looks like you've kept on improving in the meantime. Really beautiful work. I like the snow effect; it looks like a really natural fade from view as the snowstorm obscures the character.

Fuzzle
Traveler

#8 Post by Fuzzle »

Nuff wrote:Ah I thought I reconised your style. Looking through your gallery shows me art I have seen before, that I'm pretty sure you posted around here before. If that is the case, welcome back! And then there is the standard "Your art is pretty epic, mate" comment :3
Yeah some of this is old, I've got some newer stuff I may not have posted, but I got to censor two of them ;) I spent all day trying to snazz up my FA page and work on a gallery. Oh man, Trying alter the format on FA is so difficult, because it wants to pull all the text to the left with no more than one space. Its been an ordeal X__X

[quote="avwolf"It is our old Fuzzlepup! Welcome back! :D It looks like you've kept on improving in the meantime. Really beautiful work. I like the snow effect; it looks like a really natural fade from view as the snowstorm obscures the character.[/quote]

Yes it is I, I have returned :3 Though I dropped the Pup, thats why I made a whole new FA account...which my signature isn't linking too yet >_< oops. You know, that snow effect is the whole reason I made that picture. I have been gone for a year because Ive been having eye problems among others, which is still as big an issue as ever, though I need to get back into art instead of laying around all depressed and sad.

MOAR ART!

Doffa
Traveler

#9 Post by Doffa »

Pretty awesome work there Fuzz! Added you to my watchlist on FA, looking forward to seeing some more of your work :)

Nuff
The One With the Ears

#10 Post by Nuff »

Having eye problems and doing a visual medium like the art you through in our direction must be [censored] hard. You sir have incredible dedication!

Fuzzle
Traveler

#11 Post by Fuzzle »

Doffa wrote:Pretty awesome work there Fuzz! Added you to my watchlist on FA, looking forward to seeing some more of your work :)
Its great to have you on board soldier :3
nuff wrote:Having eye problems and doing a visual medium like the art you through in our direction must be [censored] hard. You sir have incredible dedication!
Well its tough, frustrating and I'm ultra depressed about it, but I really have no other outlet then computer screens and what not. I hope and pray that it alleviates but in the meantime I gotta get to painting. :)

Moviedude18.0
Templar GrandMaster

#12 Post by Moviedude18.0 »

*pokes shoulder*

Um, excuse me, kind sir? Just exactly where did you stumble upon so much awesome? I'll have you know that having this much of it at once is a class-A felony, and that I will be forced to confiscate it for my myse-erm, I mean evidence for your prosecution. :P

Joking aside, those are some gorgeous pictures right there. The high detail, fluid movement, bright colors, and interesting themes did well to capture my attention. And the fact you're cranking these out with eye problems is even more astounding to me! I haven't faved any of them yet, but I definitely went ahead and watched you on FA. I really, really look forward to seeing updates from you! ^_^
Image Image

Fuzzle
Traveler

#13 Post by Fuzzle »

Moviedude18.0 wrote:*pokes shoulder*

Um, excuse me, kind sir? Just exactly where did you stumble upon so much awesome? I'll have you know that having this much of it at once is a class-A felony, and that I will be forced to confiscate it for my myse-erm, I mean evidence for your prosecution. :P

Joking aside, those are some gorgeous pictures right there. The high detail, fluid movement, bright colors, and interesting themes did well to capture my attention. And the fact you're cranking these out with eye problems is even more astounding to me! I haven't faved any of them yet, but I definitely went ahead and watched you on FA. I really, really look forward to seeing updates from you! ^_^

^___^ Thank you very much. I don't know about awesome, I just know I stunk and felt an overwhelming need to be as good as some of the artists I saw. :3 I love hearing from people on my art, so comments like these are very appreciated.

Fuzzle
Traveler

#14 Post by Fuzzle »

Time to clean it up :3

I Love Twokinds
Grand Templar

#15 Post by I Love Twokinds »

This looks amazing! They're really good and I like your style. :grin:
You Only Live Once!
Albert Einstein wrote:I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.