ORDERS CLOSED! List updated 28JAN12

Post all your artwork here!

Moderator: Moderators

Talaisan
Templar Inner Circle

ORDERS CLOSED! List updated 28JAN12

#1 Post by Talaisan »

So, for most of the details, go HERE, but the gist is that I've run my paying project list dry, and I'm looking for more! Or good suggestions for drumming up more business.

SCARVES are 50% OFF if paid by 21JAN12. 10 foot long, 8 inch wide, double thick Fleece, in White, Black, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, Pink, or Brown. Plain $18, Monogrammed $20. For the next few weeks, Plain $9, Monogrammed $10.

Commission list:
AlfaWskyDlta - Fabric acquired, sewing in progress.
Zarad - Fabric acquired, waiting on the rest of the money.
Momma - Waiting on money and numbers
Nylan - Waiting on money
Marian's Tale 1-4 and 5-? - Rated R. Sex, kink, spies, nobility, scandal, plots, ploys, and one poor, confused college girl stuck in the middle.
My FurAffinity : Stories and fantasy garb.

AlfaWskyDlta
Templar GrandMaster

Re: Now Taking Orders!

#2 Post by AlfaWskyDlta »

you have peaked my interest, may we see samples?
Fuzzle wrote:Alfaw...Alfydiys...A...Hard to remember name guy

Talaisan
Templar Inner Circle

Re: Now Taking Orders!

#3 Post by Talaisan »

There's a few pictures on my FA, in the scraps section for detail bits and work in progress. Here's an example picture, though, the most recent one I've delivered.
The tunic is Blizzard Fleece, Long sleeved and hooded. So the base price tag would be between $47 and $75, depending on how big you are, and will drop if there's sales on. Warbar there is a BIG boy, so the price was $75 minus sales, which actually brought it down to around $50.

Marian's Tale 1-4 and 5-? - Rated R. Sex, kink, spies, nobility, scandal, plots, ploys, and one poor, confused college girl stuck in the middle.

Talaisan
Templar Inner Circle

Re: Now Taking Orders! List updated 09JAN12, DISCOUNT 04JAN1

#4 Post by Talaisan »

Made a scarf as a present for my mom. Here's some pictures. These are the ones that are on discount, by the way.

Talaisan
Templar Inner Circle

Re: ORDERS CLOSED! List updated 17JAN12

#5 Post by Talaisan »

It may seem like I'm not getting anywhere on these orders, and in a way, that's true. But Alfa was the first to pay in full (Zarad's still missing the other half of his payment, damnit) and i had some unexpected difficulty with Paypal. That settled, I've got Alfa's fabric, got it washed and I'm starting to draw out the pattern. I should be picking up a decent camera (better than my cell phone) so i can snap pictures and fill this thread full of Work In Progress. For final product, though, Alfa will have to take a picture of him wearing it. Hopefully soon, because I really hate having money in hand (so to speak) for something I haven't delivered yet.

Talaisan
Templar Inner Circle

Re: ORDERS CLOSED! List updated 28JAN12

#6 Post by Talaisan »

When I get a little overwhelmed by Alfa's coat (Most complex and detailed thing I've ever worked on, so I'm taking my time to make sure it comes out perfect) I've been working on some scrap polar fleece. The results of that are posted up in my FA gallery.

Talaisan
Templar Inner Circle

Re: ORDERS CLOSED! List updated 28JAN12

#7 Post by Talaisan »

This is just a practice piece for Alfa's coat. But yeah, it looks pretty badass.