Aero's art (update 6/4/12)

Post all your artwork here!

Moderator: Moderators

Aerosho
New Citizen

Aero's art (update 6/4/12)

#1 Post by Aerosho »

Um, hi again; this will be my official art topic where I will post my pieces from time to time. I'll start with two sketches I've done. These are fairly old though to be honest.

Ah yes, this is Aria my wolf assassin character; my emotionless assassin wolf character, that's right she feels no emotion which some would say would make her the perfect assassin. She is the older sister of Aero, however neither of them know that they are siblings. They have crossed paths though and not a lot of times was it formal ^^;

This is one of my newer characters, I call her Reina. she is an otter and I think one of the only characters in my roster that isn't human or canine :3 (just wanted to be diverse ya know?) Anyway she hangs around Aero alot. She considers him her master even if Aero doesn't feel the same way. Deep down though they both enjoy each other. I think she's my cutest character heheh.

I already have profiles for them if anyone would like to see them let me know. (though some I need to change a bit)
What is your major malfunction brother?

Glitcher
Templar Master

Re: Some doodles and stuff

#2 Post by Glitcher »

Wow these are good! I really like the on of Aria. Do you have a DA page or something where you keep most of your art?
ImageImageImage

Aerosho
New Citizen

#3 Post by Aerosho »

Glitcher wrote:Wow these are good! I really like the on of Aria. Do you have a DA page or something where you keep most of your art?
Thanks, yes I do have a da account I go by the name Aerospine there.

Aerosho
New Citizen

#4 Post by Aerosho »

Well I got a slightly older pic for you, and by older I mean that I did this about 3 or so weeks ago.

I'm a big TF2 fan and this was inspired by meet the medic. Seeing as I was doing this I thought to draw some other people's characters as well along with my character Aero who is my favorite class (if my avatar didn't make that apparent enough lol)

Aerosho
New Citizen

Re: Aero's doodles and art (update 9/6)

#5 Post by Aerosho »

I'm back with another update :).

I am a big Tf2 fan, and so I decided to make some tf2 art featuring my main character and my favorite class. I really like the scout, his personality is funny, his dialogue is funny, and the way he talks about the other classes when you kill them is funny so I just had to picture Aero as a scout hehe.

Moviedude18.0
Templar GrandMaster

Re: Aero's art (update 9/9)

#6 Post by Moviedude18.0 »

Hmmm...I like what I see so far here. Your style's solid, your linework is solid, your shading is really good, and your anatomy is good. There's little things to nit-pick, such as hands and feet, as well as posing (I have this same problem; I try to make a character look dynamic, and the resulting pose looks weird and awkward if I don't do it right), but overall you're doing a good job. I look forward to seeing more art from you. :)
Image Image

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#7 Post by tony1695 »

Wow, that scout is good. Though the fur seems... odd. Like it clashes with the red. I'm probably just spouting nonsense, but yeah.
Gentlementlemen
How do you get to the Rakdos Guild Hall?
You take the psycho path.
Weed la Weed Warning: WEIRD

Aerosho
New Citizen

#8 Post by Aerosho »

tony1695 wrote:Wow, that scout is good. Though the fur seems... odd. Like it clashes with the red. I'm probably just spouting nonsense, but yeah.
Lol thanks for the input though, not sure about clashing colors ^^.
Moviedude18.0 wrote:Hmmm...I like what I see so far here. Your style's solid, your linework is solid, your shading is really good, and your anatomy is good. There's little things to nit-pick, such as hands and feet, as well as posing (I have this same problem; I try to make a character look dynamic, and the resulting pose looks weird and awkward if I don't do it right), but overall you're doing a good job. I look forward to seeing more art from you. :)
Ah, thanks for the feedback. I'll work hard to improve.

Aerosho
New Citizen

#9 Post by Aerosho »

I have another pic for you, a sketch I just finished.

This is a trade pic I did for someone on Da, mostly to give me an excuse to start drawing again ehehe. It was of his character who I like to refer to as Nega and on Aeriana, the female form of Aero ^^;. Certain liberties were taken here, but I thought this was harmless enough to bring in :).

Glitcher
Templar Master

Re: Aero's art (update 9/20)

#10 Post by Glitcher »

I'm glad to see more artwork from you. Although I don't much care that type of stuff I still think it's really well done. Just out of curiosity who did you do the drawing for?
ImageImageImage

Aerosho
New Citizen

#11 Post by Aerosho »

Glitcher wrote:I'm glad to see more artwork from you. Although I don't much care that type of stuff I still think it's really well done. Just out of curiosity who did you do the drawing for?
It was for someone on Da named mhedgehog21. I asked to do a trade, and this is my part of it ^^.

Aerosho
New Citizen

#12 Post by Aerosho »

hmm a new picture not 2 weeks later? That's new lol, and I still think this is too slow ^^

A gift to a random person on Deviantart that I chose thanks to a challenge from a deviant on his journal challenging us to gift a not so well known deviant by drawing their character. I took this challenge and drew up this guy. I needed more practice on my humans anyway since I haven't drawn them in a while. I actually like how this sketch came out, though I may fix his left arm seems like the jacket didn't come out right. That aside I believe it's ready for coloring ^^.

Aerosho
New Citizen

Re: Aero's art (update 9/29)

#13 Post by Aerosho »

http://aerospine.deviantart.com/#/d4pneof

Thought I'd finally post something on this topic of mine lol I really should keep a bigger eye on this thing ^^. This is something I did for valentines day ^^ for a friend of mine, I actually kinda don't like how the coloring especially came out, but I'm still a newbie when it comes to coloring ^^;.

RedDwarfIV
Templar Inner Circle

Re: Aero's art (update 3/12/)

#14 Post by RedDwarfIV »

Awesome work. I really like the Scout, works very well.

I have got to redo one of my drawings with colouring and shading.
If every cloud had a silver lining, there would be a lot more plane crashes.
ImageImageImage

Aerosho
New Citizen

Re: Aero's art (update 3/12/)

#15 Post by Aerosho »

Hey all finally did some doodling and came out with these pieces. The top one is my character Reina lol, she is my most bottom heavy girl, and I'm taking every opportunity to abuse that xD.

The second was a gift for a friend lol was fun to do.