Seff does an art

Post all your artwork here!

Moderator: Moderators

SlowFag
Master

Re: SF's Shameless Self-Promotion! Now with more comic!

#136 Post by SlowFag »

EvilNinjadude wrote:Fix that link, it's a post-posting redirect.
Changed the link. I've been trying to link directly to images, so that people don't have to create a FA account if they don't have one, or similar, but FA's apparently redirecting to 403's for any external links, and the download/direct image link for e621 is apparently broken. And I can't tell that either of them are broken when I post, because my browser oh-so-helpfully insists on pulling the image from cache. So derp.

EvilNinjadude
Templar Inner Circle

#137 Post by EvilNinjadude »

SlowFag wrote:
Changed the link. I've been trying to link directly to images, so that people don't have to create a FA account if they don't have one, or similar, but FA's apparently redirecting to 403's for any external links, and the download/direct image link for e621 is apparently broken. And I can't tell that either of them are broken when I post, because my browser oh-so-helpfully insists on pulling the image from cache. So derp.
/post/show/ link confirmed working.

Also, give this Jynnx my thanks for his help.

avwolf
Templar Inner Circle

#138 Post by avwolf »

SlowFag wrote:
If you're going to try to save people the trouble of making FA accounts, keep in mind of the responsibility you're taking on yourself to make sure that if an image is explicit, you link to the submission instead of direct linking. I'd hate to have to put on the mod voice and get all yell-y. ;)

I'm really making reminder of that more for all y'all, than Slow, who's been around long enough to know how it works.

SlowFag
Master

#139 Post by SlowFag »

A semi-NSFW update. There's nothing naught visible in it, but there are some mature implications that may not be suitable for all viewers. Also, Fluffy, Wuffy, Eldritch Horrors may cause sanity loss.

SlowFag
Master

#140 Post by SlowFag »

The image from the previous update - somewhat less adult without the memetic text.

A 40k-ish doodle I did during a livestream.

Myperson54
The Imagineer

#141 Post by Myperson54 »

Hahaha I love all the little details on the box, like the "Fluffy Wuffy" tags, and the "Rape 40lbs" sign :D Good work.

I am become salt, destroyer of memes

Join the Unofficial 2k Discord Channel!

TinyVoices
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Kat

#142 Post by TinyVoices »

SlowFag wrote:Also, Fluffy, Wuffy, Eldritch Horrors may cause sanity loss.
Not sure if I get the reference there. Eh, nope. "Eldritch Horrors"? Sanity loss? The only thing I'm getting out of this is a ref to the hentai gag. Beyond that and you're muttering into the mic there, bud.

SlowFag
Master

#143 Post by SlowFag »

TinyVoices wrote:
SlowFag wrote:Also, Fluffy, Wuffy, Eldritch Horrors may cause sanity loss.
Not sure if I get the reference there. Eh, nope. "Eldritch Horrors"? Sanity loss? The only thing I'm getting out of this is a ref to the hentai gag. Beyond that and you're muttering into the mic there, bud.
Ia! Ia! Cthulhu fhtagn!

TinyVoices
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Kat

#144 Post by TinyVoices »

SlowFag wrote:Ia! Ia! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Thank you yahoo answers? But I'm not familiar with Lovecraft, so I don't get the drama.

SlowFag
Master

#145 Post by SlowFag »

Here's a link to an NSFW pic I'm working on involving Kat and the special massage that she offered to Flora.

RedDwarfIV
Templar Inner Circle

#146 Post by RedDwarfIV »

40Lbs of rape? Where have I seen that on a cardboard box before?
If every cloud had a silver lining, there would be a lot more plane crashes.
ImageImageImage

SlowFag
Master

#147 Post by SlowFag »

RedDwarfIV wrote:40Lbs of rape? Where have I seen that on a cardboard box before?

RedDwarfIV
Templar Inner Circle

#148 Post by RedDwarfIV »

SlowFag wrote:
RedDwarfIV wrote:40Lbs of rape? Where have I seen that on a cardboard box before?
[img/img]
That's the one.
If every cloud had a silver lining, there would be a lot more plane crashes.
ImageImageImage

ConkerBirdy
Templar GrandMaster
Location: On top of a jelly cloud away from the evil monkey zombie ninjas who wield flaming fire swords.

#149 Post by ConkerBirdy »

Dem abs. Havent seen your work in ages either! Pretty awesome as always! :D

SlowFag
Master

#150 Post by SlowFag »

Update time.

Spent a lot of the summer just practicing anatomy, caught up on my commissions (and am currently taking on a new load of them). I got a new tablet - a Yiynova MSP19U.

It's a draw-on-screen sort of tablet, and I've had it about a month or so. So far, it has already been helping me with getting faster. I got a Razer Nostromo to go along with it, to bind all the Photoshop keys I use to it (since unlike my venerable Intuos 3, the Yiynova does not have any hotkeys on it for me to use). So far, I can heartily recommend it to anyone that was like me - drooling over a Cintiq and unable to afford one. It's not perfect, but it's good.

I'm currently working on a ref sheet, both to have one, to practice, and to use as an example for offering ref sheet commissions. It's NSFW for naked front/rear views, so I can only link it.

TwoKinds-work-wise, I've still got that Natani comic simmering away on the back burner. Given that I haven't worked on it in quite a long time, I will probably redo everything from the ground up when I come back to it - I've learned a good bit from what I have done so far, and I think I should sketch and ink all panels first then go through and color page by page to make sure I keep the style (and quality) consistent throughout. Though I withdrew the crowdfunding effort for the followup Natani x Kat comic, I will be doing at least one image involving the two of them as a followup to cover the small funding I did receive - after seeing how iPoke's donation driven comic went, I didn't think I'd have as much success as I had thought I might with that. This as far as I got on page 2.

When I was working on the comic, one of the things I did was I made a very basic model of Natani's cabin that I could use as a reference for the comic. By taking a screenshot with the framing and everything I want, and then drawing Natani in and drawing all the furniture more appropriately, I could keep everything proportionate, consistent, and get the perspective correct. I still have this model saved in my inventory on SL for when I need it in the future.

I was going to try my hand at a YCH auction, and had been working on a sketch for it. However, the original background ended up having some severe perspective issues and I had to start redoing the entire thing. I kinda got tired of it and moved on to other things. But maybe you will enjoy this NSFW in-progress shot.