Seff does an art

Post all your artwork here!

Moderator: Moderators

DariusL
Panthera tigris altaica
Fav. Twokinds Character: Kat

Re: SF's Shameless Self-Promotion! Now with more comic!

#181 Post by DariusL »

TinyVoices wrote:
ticoun wrote:A different style explained by the fact that it was drawn using a modified version of one of the lineart templates Hensa made available for other artists to use for quick reference sheets. :)
Aww, a shame. I like clean stuff, and adding to that the unexpected art style made for a double whammy. So, then what part of that ref sheet is even Slow's own work?
The basic lineart is Hensa's, but Seff made little anatomy changes all around to fit more with his style. IMO it looks about 50/50 Hensa/Seff for the lineart, with 100% Seff color.

Edit: The back view is IIRC 100% Seff.

SlowFag
Master

#182 Post by SlowFag »

ticoun wrote:
TinyVoices wrote:
ticoun wrote:A different style explained by the fact that it was drawn using a modified version of one of the lineart templates Hensa made available for other artists to use for quick reference sheets. :)
Aww, a shame. I like clean stuff, and adding to that the unexpected art style made for a double whammy. So, then what part of that ref sheet is even Slow's own work?
The basic lineart is Hensa's, but Seff made little anatomy changes all around to fit more with his style. IMO it looks about 50/50 Hensa/Seff for the lineart, with 100% Seff color.

Edit: The back view is IIRC 100% Seff.
It's closer to 90% Seff at this point. I had to basically redraw both the front and back views because the anatomy and proportions were very unsatisfactory. I'm using things like tails, eyes, the arms (though even they did not escape without some basic proportion corrections) from the template, but everything else is fresh. In this case, there was no 'bare headfur' or good wolf ears in the template, so those are both from scratch. The muzzle is a modified one from the female template, made to look more masculine and more definitively wolfish. The foot closeup is pretty much straight out of the template - I think it's pointless, but the commissioner requested that I include it. It's not visible in this PG version, but I've also done genitals from scratch to replace those included with the template.

As you can see in the overlay, the eyes are the only part of the basic body that have survived entirely unchanged.

hoon
Macho as fudge
Fav. Twokinds Character: 1

#183 Post by hoon »

SlowFag wrote:[/text]stuff[text]
OH DEAR GOD THIS IS AMAZING
how do you make it looks so clean? xcx

Winter-huntsman
Templar

#184 Post by Winter-huntsman »

Looks very good, how did you draw the hands?
"Don't only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine"-Ludwig van Beethoven

SlowFag
Master

#185 Post by SlowFag »

Still alive. Lots of things to share. The only SFW thing:

Everything below is NSFW:

Some experimentation with style
Two gifts from friends for my birthday. One sketched and colored by friends, another sketched by a friend and colored by me.
More collaboration with friends.

I've also done some edits to some of the leaked TwoKinds KS backer rewards.
Kat and Laura(my favorite of them)
Kat and Flora

And an edit of Flora's ref sheet from Tom's DA.

InceptionBwaaa
Grand Templar

Re: Seff does an art

#186 Post by InceptionBwaaa »

Why does Kat suddenly have a peen? I don't know about this.

The other ones, though.. wonderful job! Funny enough, the SFW one doesn't load. Your link may be broken.
Certified Jojo fan
"She's a keeper!" ~Firekeeper
Stardust Crusaders banner coming soon.
Zelda x Palutena is the one true ship.

DariusL
Panthera tigris altaica

#187 Post by DariusL »

InceptionBwaaa wrote:Why does Kat suddenly have a peen? I don't know about this.

The other ones, though.. wonderful job! Funny enough, the SFW one doesn't load. Your link may be broken.
Because everything is someone's fetish, it's as simple as that.

SlowFag
Master

#188 Post by SlowFag »

I also did purely female edits of those. I don't like them as much, so I didn't link them. You can find them by browsing parent/child posts on e621 for those two pics.

TinyVoices
Templar Inner Circle

#189 Post by TinyVoices »

InceptionBwaaa wrote:Why does Kat suddenly have a peen? I don't know about this.
Since the first time I saw those images I've actually been more concerned about the peen's natural layer of mucus that it forms on it. Since that isn't how ejaculate of either sex works.

Besides that the actual bits themselves look odd, but the idea in general I can go with for a little bit. Just, yknow, 7.8/10.

Tesla Foxtrot
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: Her

#190 Post by Tesla Foxtrot »

I will never see the same on Kat again... but if we gonna cut away that part its only good stuff!
The communist part is a inside-joke with friends. :kathrin:

SlowFag
Master

#191 Post by SlowFag »

TinyVoices wrote:
Since the first time I saw those images I've actually been more concerned about the peen's natural layer of mucus that it forms on it. Since that isn't how ejaculate of either sex works.

Besides that the actual bits themselves look odd, but the idea in general I can go with for a little bit. Just, yknow, 7.8/10.
It isn't mucus-y at all in the Kat x Laura one. A bit excessive with the pre, but excessive fluids are pretty standard for furry smut. For the one with Flora, well... the implication was that there was some knotting going on, some mixing and spreading of fluids. I don't really like how I ended up drawing the peen itself in the one with Flora (it does look a bit odd), and I ended up changing the shape a bit in the one with Laura - trying to go for something canine without going into the creepy that-is-actually-a-photorealistic-dog-phallus territory. Difficult to hit the right note.

TinyVoices
Templar Inner Circle

#192 Post by TinyVoices »

SlowFag wrote:trying to go for something canine without going into the creepy that-is-actually-a-photorealistic-dog-phallus territory. Difficult to hit the right note.
I applaud you for your attentiveness in drawing penises.

As funny as that sounded... Only in the fur fandom

SlowFag
Master

#193 Post by SlowFag »

To edit, or not to edit. That is the (NSFW) question.

TinyVoices
Templar Inner Circle

#194 Post by TinyVoices »

SlowFag wrote:To edit, or not to edit. That is the (NSFW) [url=https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/781 ... ain1-1.png]question[url].
Jesus that has so many edits on it. Each one more severe than the last.

InceptionBwaaa
Grand Templar

#195 Post by InceptionBwaaa »

SlowFag wrote:To edit, or not to edit. That is the (NSFW) question.
Jesus Christ. That's.. uh... yeah. Okay.
Certified Jojo fan
"She's a keeper!" ~Firekeeper
Stardust Crusaders banner coming soon.
Zelda x Palutena is the one true ship.