Seff does an art

Post all your artwork here!

Moderator: Moderators

SlowFag
Master

Re: Seff does an art

#196 Post by SlowFag »

TinyVoices wrote:
SlowFag wrote:To edit, or not to edit. That is the (NSFW) [url=https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/781 ... ain1-1.png]question[url].
Jesus that has so many edits on it. Each one more severe than the last.
I've only seen a couple edits to it before now. One to remove the swimsuit, and then a couple more to try and add nipples-n-bits to the de-swimsuited version. None have looked terribly good, since they didn't do anything to improve the breast shape.

Him
The Secret Forum Mod
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#197 Post by Him »

SlowFag wrote:To edit, or not to edit. That is the (NSFW) question.
For a bit I thought the tentacles were ripping Mike apart. It looked like they were digging into his stomach. I of course saw the actual penetration, but I thought more was going on. Funny that.

SlowFag
Master

#198 Post by SlowFag »

I decided not to do anything with that edit, but posted it up on e621 in case someone else wanted to.

I made a birthday pic for a couple of my friends. Not the best pic I've ever done, but I'm pretty happy with it - I managed a two character, flat-colored pic in less than a week. That's quite fast for me. It is, of course, NSFW.

InceptionBwaaa
Grand Templar

#199 Post by InceptionBwaaa »

Tentacleaver indeed :wink:
Certified Jojo fan
"She's a keeper!" ~Firekeeper
Stardust Crusaders banner coming soon.
Zelda x Palutena is the one true ship.

SlowFag
Master

#200 Post by SlowFag »

Finished up my most recent commission, which ended up being my first major foray into something resembling proper lineless painting. Learned a lot working on this, and I hope to get to do more painting like it soon.

NSFW, of course.

SlowFag
Master

#201 Post by SlowFag »

Arise chicken, chicken arise.

Just gonna throw down all the TwoKinds related stuff I've done since I last posted here. It's all NSFW. You have been warned.

An edit of a comic page, showing a little Adrakist skin. A sketch of Kat. A POV-ish pic involving one of the two Tiger girls from the current story arc. And two edits of the current voting incentive, one fem, one futa.