Dusty thread has been dusted: Hatsune Miku Tattoo.

Post all your artwork here!

Moderator: Moderators

SirSlaughter
Templar Inner Circle

Re: SirSlaughter (update Tattoo idea)

#16 Post by SirSlaughter »

Ranalf wrote:A paintball gun?

*Looks at Pics*

Oh, that's pretty cool. Then the above little assessment about it is Invalid. xD
It's OK i forgive you XD.

And i finally finished my fursona. At first i wanted to draw up an assault rifle for his gun like maybe an M4A1 or an ACR. Maybe even an M416. But seeing as how i can't get the assault rifle just right i went with a simple pistol. And as for his shirt... well i originally wanted him to have either a tactical or bullet proof vest. but seeing as the i just couldn't get the shading right i went with this simple shirt. And yes i did put a Templar icon on him. I thought it would be cool to have some sort of modern Keidran Templar dude. I'll have to draw up another picture once i figure out how to get the vest and guns right though.

SirSlaughter
Templar Inner Circle

Re: SirSlaughter Rainbow eye puke

#17 Post by SirSlaughter »

OK i have no idea why i made this. I just said i had to draw something and all of a sudden this came out of my head. I am so weird.

I will probably in the lines though.

Ranalf
Templar Inner Circle

Re: SirSlaughter Rainbow eye puke

#18 Post by Ranalf »

Guy: Doctor, I think I'm a homosexual.
Doctor: What makes you think that?
Guy: RAAAIIINNNBBOOOWWSS
- Asdf movie 2

That is randomly funny.
Delicious.
Cool story.

SirSlaughter
Templar Inner Circle

Re: SirSlaughter Now Featuring Halo. And that Why u no guy

#19 Post by SirSlaughter »

My fursona in a spartan suit. I am not really done with this piece per say but I'm not sure if i should keep going lower with the suit or if i should just leave it as is and wait till i get a proper scanner and tablet to do the coloring and inking. Only time will tell. And maybe your comments. :D

Kimbo Slyc
Grand Templar

#20 Post by Kimbo Slyc »

Looks pretty sweet! |D
I'd definitely like to see it inked and colored :mrgreen:
GumbyDarnit wrote:I only put the KoolAid mix in the glass. YOU were the one that stirred it! Unstirred KoolAid is meaningless!

SirSlaughter
Templar Inner Circle

#21 Post by SirSlaughter »

Here is my horrendous excuse of a pikachu. I used to be able to draw him much better but i guess that's what happens when you don't draw in such a long time. OH Well here ya go anyways.

Lorenzo
Master

#22 Post by Lorenzo »

Ha that is soo cool my best drawings are HD stickmen
"Put the villager down. Put it down!" * screaming "good dragon."

SirSlaughter
Templar Inner Circle

#23 Post by SirSlaughter »

Ok i know i haven't posted in a while but i just recently did my taxes so i'm gonna get some money soon. and i was wondering what's a good tablet to look into. The two That i have looked at in the px here were the bamboo pen and the bamboo pen and touch. I was wondering if they are any good because i saw that they were made by wacom... sooo any advice?

tyber13
Templar Master

#24 Post by tyber13 »

SirSlaughter wrote:Here is my horrendous excuse of a pikachu. I used to be able to draw him much better but i guess that's what happens when you don't draw in such a long time. OH Well here ya go anyways.

-snip-
its face... What did you do to its face?!

aside from that, nice drawings!
Hi.

SirSlaughter
Templar Inner Circle

Re: SirSlaughter With more pokemon!!!

#25 Post by SirSlaughter »

Alright... I watched the new pokemon movie and with the new season and game coming out i guess that i've just gotten into the Pokemon spirit. I don't know why but i guess because of my youth pokemon will always have a place with me. So here you go.

This is zangoose. He is one of my favorite pokemon. And with the new ones coming out I'll have to find some new guys to add to my team. That is if i do get the new one.

I did this at like Midnight. surprised i wasn't tired.

avwolf
Templar Inner Circle

#26 Post by avwolf »

SirSlaughter wrote:I was wondering if they are any good because i saw that they were made by wacom... sooo any advice?
Wacom is pretty much the industry leader in the tablet market. The Bamboo is a "beginning" or "intro" tablet, but it's going to be a great place to start. They're quality enough to take care of your needs for quite a while, but inexpensive enough to be something you won't regret, even if tablet work doesn't entirely suit you. I have an older model Wacom that I've been very satisfied with, and the Bamboo has been recommended by others in other threads on this forum, so I'd say one of those would be an excellent purchase.

SirSlaughter
Templar Inner Circle

#27 Post by SirSlaughter »

avwolf wrote:
SirSlaughter wrote:I was wondering if they are any good because i saw that they were made by wacom... sooo any advice?
Wacom is pretty much the industry leader in the tablet market. The Bamboo is a "beginning" or "intro" tablet, but it's going to be a great place to start. They're quality enough to take care of your needs for quite a while, but inexpensive enough to be something you won't regret, even if tablet work doesn't entirely suit you. I have an older model Wacom that I've been very satisfied with, and the Bamboo has been recommended by others in other threads on this forum, so I'd say one of those would be an excellent purchase.

Thanks av that's just what i wanted to know. Thanks and i guess i'll be getting one of those soon then. Probably just the pen version. I don't really need the full touch version. And let's hope that we get to see some digital art in here too now. :D

SirSlaughter
Templar Inner Circle

Re: SirSlaughter Happy Valentines Day!

#28 Post by SirSlaughter »

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/ ... 39if4d.jpg
I put it in link form because of a bad word. (if it really counts) but just to be safe.

I made this in the middle of the night... alone... thinking about how unhappy and lonely i was on this day of days. No. i was not in a happy place when i did this. And yes i do sorta hate this day. But for those of you who love it and have somebody to spend it with... Happy Valentines Day anyway! As for me. It's off to sleep and having nightmares about creepers popping up behind me when i least suspect it. (;_;)

SirSlaughter
Templar Inner Circle

Re: SirSlaughter Happy Valentines Day!

#29 Post by SirSlaughter »

Holy cow i just noticed how many posts i've made. yay i'm finally a master. But back to the art topic. I guess i gave in to the romance of valentines day and decided to do this. I tried to make the girl look like a keidran but for some reason i think it came out extremely basitin"ish" at least in my opinion... meh oh well. And one last happy valentines day from me to all of you.

SirSlaughter
Templar Inner Circle

Re: SirSlaughter: Finally got one of the tats!

#30 Post by SirSlaughter »

well i did it. Yes... I got a twokinds related tattoo. I am happy and it burned... like hell, but it was not as bad as some people made it out to be, all you have to do is breath and listen to some music and you'll get through just fine. This was taken while they were halfway done. once i heal and get the bandages off i'll post more. SO here ya go!!!