Dusty thread has been dusted: Hatsune Miku Tattoo.

Post all your artwork here!

Moderator: Moderators

werty901
Master
Location: Hungry wolf... Please don't come near or you know whats going to happen...

Re: SirSlaughter: Both tattoos are finally done!

#46 Post by werty901 »

SirSlaughter wrote:I thought i would try my hand at photography. I noticed alot of guitar pics that looked too good and i said "what the hell" why not try. So i took a pic of a guitar i am currently repairing. It's a washburn and the church had it. I convinced them to let me have it for a day or two to fix it up for them. Boy was it in bad shape. Cables are messed up, the strings are like years old, scratches, dents, chips, and fading everywhere, and overall just a complete mess. I cleaned it up and took it apart and now i'm just trying to fix the input jack and pickups.

I just can't stand to see any musical instrument in bad condition. You have no idea how much torture it was to see the instruments in my music class in high school.... just terrible.
Same here.
How did that happen?
If you see this sig, then you know I was here :p
Image Image

Ironworks
Templar Inner Circle

#47 Post by Ironworks »

SirSlaughter wrote: I just can't stand to see any musical instrument in bad condition. You have no idea how much torture it was to see the instruments in my music class in high school.... just terrible.
Ooo, I couldn't agree with ya more man.
But it's to be expected. I mean, you can't expect every high school student to treat a rented school instrument as they should lol
God those instruments were beat to hell...

But the photo isn't bad, btw, though I'm truly not in any position to properly critique or commend any work of photography lol

SirSlaughter
Templar Inner Circle

#48 Post by SirSlaughter »

werty901 wrote:
SirSlaughter wrote:I thought i would try my hand at photography. I noticed alot of guitar pics that looked too good and i said "what the hell" why not try. So i took a pic of a guitar i am currently repairing. It's a washburn and the church had it. I convinced them to let me have it for a day or two to fix it up for them. Boy was it in bad shape. Cables are messed up, the strings are like years old, scratches, dents, chips, and fading everywhere, and overall just a complete mess. I cleaned it up and took it apart and now i'm just trying to fix the input jack and pickups.

I just can't stand to see any musical instrument in bad condition. You have no idea how much torture it was to see the instruments in my music class in high school.... just terrible.
Same here.
How did that happen?
well... the original owner left the guitar there because he left for iraq. His wife tried to maintain it but it got out of hand. Needless to say it just sat there... all alone... no one to play with. So i asked if i could take it for a day and fix it up. It looks much better and got new strings. The cables on the inside are too messed up for me to fix. So i suggested that she take it to a guitar center to fix it. But it actually felt really good to play. I was surprised. I want it now. I don't wanna leave it there all alone again. Maybe i can convince them to let me have it... i mean i already have 5 other guitars in good shape.

SirSlaughter
Templar Inner Circle

Re: SirSlaughter: I'm Back with more pokemon!

#49 Post by SirSlaughter »

Oh wow... i haven't done anything new in a while. I guess I have been just a bit busy with having no life and all so whatever. But annyywaaaayyss here you go:

I love Gallade. He is my favorite Pokemon of all time. I just think he is made of win. I know that i needed a different shade of blue for the fin on his head but i was limited on the variety of colors i had.

SirSlaughter
Templar Inner Circle

Re: SirSlaughter: I'm Back with more pokemon!

#50 Post by SirSlaughter »

OK, I have new art. I was taking pictures of my car when I saw that alot of the flowers had bloomed. So seing the opportunity I took a few pictures. I liked how my camera made them look and I thought this would be a nice addition. So here you guys go:

Enjoy.... Lol...think about it: SirSlaughter...taking pictures of flowers. The irony is beautiful. (I think Blaze is effecting me a bit lately)

Jay-Say
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

Re: SirSlaughter: Oh look at the pretty flowers.

#51 Post by Jay-Say »

It's purdyful.

SirSlaughter
Templar Inner Circle

Re: SirSlaughter: BAHAHAHAH MORE FLOWERS!!!

#52 Post by SirSlaughter »

ImageImageImage

...I am [censored] loving this camera!
I will probably do some more plant pics tommorow morning, I wanna see how the rain effects the look. I'll have to wake up early though to get the good pictures.

hoon
Macho as fudge
Fav. Twokinds Character: 1

Re: SirSlaughter: BAHAHAHAH MORE FLOWERS!!!

#53 Post by hoon »

pretty :D~

SirSlaughter
Templar Inner Circle

Re: SirSlaughter: More stuff. And My cat

#54 Post by SirSlaughter »

This camera is so awesome, I keep on taking pictures like every other day now.

Here is my Cat, I swear almost everyone on deviantart has one of these things:

And now more plants...woohoo.

I will upload more later, But until then I have some gaming to do. I've got too many pics to load right now And it will take me forever to load them all. SO this will have to do for now.

redundant_redundant
Grand Templar

#55 Post by redundant_redundant »

oh... don't mind me, just dropping some stuff off.
like this
and this
Twokinds Revolution. an epic story of the still continuing war between basitons and humans, with kiedran caught in the middle

Chocolate wrote:Because its TASTY
- Chocolate

SirSlaughter
Templar Inner Circle

#56 Post by SirSlaughter »

redundant_redundant wrote:oh... don't mind me, just dropping some stuff off.
like this
and this
Soon...I will draw up the most gruesome display of Pony murder you will ever see. And I will make a song about it...then I will stream it...Then...then...I will upload more pics from my camera when I get the chance.

D3ADKi113R
Templar GrandMaster

#57 Post by D3ADKi113R »

SirSlaughter wrote:
like this
and this
Soon...I will draw up the most gruesome display of Pony murder you will ever see. And I will make a song about it...then I will stream it...Then...then...I will upload more pics from my camera when I get the chance.
You MONSTER!
Where to find me:
FA: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/d3adki113r/
Discord: SnowyLoli#4512 (let me know you're from the forums!)

hoon
Macho as fudge
Fav. Twokinds Character: 1

#58 Post by hoon »

awwwww
cutie killer :3

redundant_redundant
Grand Templar

#59 Post by redundant_redundant »

CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGE
Twokinds Revolution. an epic story of the still continuing war between basitons and humans, with kiedran caught in the middle

Chocolate wrote:Because its TASTY
- Chocolate

Prometheus
Templar GrandMaster

#60 Post by Prometheus »

SirSlaughter wrote:
like this
and this
Ok, we get it, you don't like the ponies. If you continue with these actions, though, we will be forced to take our own...
In the name of meaningless posting! :redhair:
ImageImageImageImage
ALL HAIL FRED!