Dusty thread has been dusted: Hatsune Miku Tattoo.

Post all your artwork here!

Moderator: Moderators

SirSlaughter
Templar Inner Circle

Dusty thread has been dusted: Hatsune Miku Tattoo.

#1 Post by SirSlaughter »

Wow I never thought i would ever post something made by me here. I guess things change with time i suppose. I actually made a Fursona and I'm kinda proud of it. This is the first time i have made anything that's come out this... decently i suppose. It's not really much but compared to what I've tried in the past i consider this an accomplishment for me. Feel free to critique and so on so forth.

When i made my Fursona The lighting in my room was terrible because my mother decided to go to led lighting so the room was poorly lit. i had to use a light on a key chain i had to see anything properly. Please be merciful for this is my first drawing in years. And i suck at art in the first place.

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/ ... 37li88.jpg

Here is the project salvo marker. (beggining)
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/ ... 37o0wb.jpg

Here is a picture of sebbies avatar. He later told me that the person who created it in the first place was a person by the name of GeeCee... so thanks sebbie for the info and thanks to GC for being the original artist.

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/ ... 37oxoa.jpg

Unkowndeth
Templar Master

Re: SirSlaughter's first Drawings

#2 Post by Unkowndeth »

Great job all I have to say is practice and use plain white paper for final drawing. I drew like that at the begining of this year what I did was I had my friend who's good at drawing be merciless and I got better with practice. Keep drawing it'll be cool seeing more drawings.

SirSlaughter
Templar Inner Circle

#3 Post by SirSlaughter »

Ok i made another drawing... or two.

This is the Sebbies avatar but in ink this time.

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/ ... 37p7do.jpg

And this is the final product in color

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/ ... 37p7io.jpg

Edit: I updated my Fursona and it looks way better than the original. Although it is only his face Ill add more as time goes on.

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/ ... 37q87i.jpg

Kimbo Slyc
Grand Templar

#4 Post by Kimbo Slyc »

Wow! :mrgreen:
You're artwork is really great |D
GumbyDarnit wrote:I only put the KoolAid mix in the glass. YOU were the one that stirred it! Unstirred KoolAid is meaningless!

SirSlaughter
Templar Inner Circle

#5 Post by SirSlaughter »

Truth be told i never EVER thought i could ever draw this good. I have to thank the guides that everybody posted up on the tutorial board. And thanks for the support. I'll be posting the finished project salvo gun soon. and I'll work on some more things too.

SirSlaughter
Templar Inner Circle

#6 Post by SirSlaughter »

Ok here is The gun now completed.

And here's a little sneak peek of something i'm working on right now. It is taking me forever to do these pants.

Edit: I now have an enlarged picture of the symbol i want for my tattoo.

Here is the original symbol (on traces arms) Courtesy of tom of course

And here is an enlarged version. ( i'll have to draw up another set that is smaller so i can fit it on my forearm)

SirSlaughter
Templar Inner Circle

#7 Post by SirSlaughter »

OK i managed to make the colored versions of my idea i wanted for a tattoo.

Right side

and here's the left side

All i need is a little money and the tattoo is mine.

SirSlaughter
Templar Inner Circle

Re: SirSlaughter (update Tattoo idea)

#8 Post by SirSlaughter »

yay i finally sized down the drawing to fit my forearm. As you can see in the link it will cover the entire length of my arm. Oh boy what fun the pain shall be when the day comes.

oh and i finally found out how to make the pictures show up instead of just a link... *facepalm*

Kimbo Slyc
Grand Templar

#9 Post by Kimbo Slyc »

That is a badass tattoo :mrgreen:
Are you going to get each two?
Like the blue on one arm & the red on the other?
GumbyDarnit wrote:I only put the KoolAid mix in the glass. YOU were the one that stirred it! Unstirred KoolAid is meaningless!

SirSlaughter
Templar Inner Circle

#10 Post by SirSlaughter »

Kimbo Slyc wrote:That is a badass tattoo :mrgreen:
Are you going to get each two?
Like the blue on one arm & the red on the other?
That's the plan.

Unkowndeth
Templar Master

#11 Post by Unkowndeth »

So what are you going to tell people when they ask why you got the tattoo or what does it mean/stand for?

SirSlaughter
Templar Inner Circle

#12 Post by SirSlaughter »

Unkowndeth wrote:So what are you going to tell people when they ask why you got the tattoo or what does it mean/stand for?
Well i'll tell them the truth. " I read a comic called twokinds. After reading the comic it inspired me to get off my [censored] and do something in my life other than sit in front of a tv screen and play games all day." I've actually begun to plan on doing things like skydiving and other such dangerous things that will make me crap my pants. I even started to work out. I've been looking into traveling around the world. I know i'm gonna start a band if i can help it. And these drawing on this board are the first i've done in years. The best i used to be able to do were stick figures. And now look at what has come out. I really have to thank you guys too for you're support and such with this matter as well. I even got to come out and tell you guys I'm not only a furry ( something only you guys know) i am also hetero flexible (something you guys only know as well). I really have a lot to owe to Tom and You guys for the change in my mentality and life. Though i have yet to have the epic adventure that will test me push my limits. I'll be damned if i don't try now... Oh and my fursona is almost done :D

Ranalf
Templar Inner Circle

#13 Post by Ranalf »

I'm not gonna judge tattoos, so I'll assess the gun.
SirSlaughter wrote:Ok here is The gun now completed.

[Gun]
Although, it may look like a functional weapon, it looks a awfully lot like the M4 S.I.R.S. with a lot of useless trinkets like the thing taking up mag-space at the bottom. I've also noticed that if you're going for a near-M4 copy, you're missing the bolt as I don't see a bolt even if it wasn't gonna be like the M4's bolt. The front grip should also be closer to the mag load. There is also a lack of ironsights on the weapon for aiming, and the thickness of the barrel is also not consistant with the size of the mag, from what it looks like, the mag uses some small bullets, so the barrel shouldn't be that thick to cooperate with that ammo caliber. There's also the brass ejection so the casings don't jam the gun, but for now I'll assume that's on the other side of the barrel.

Another issue is that I can't deciphere if that little thing near the top rail to the right (the black thing with a white dot and a gap next to it) is the bolt of the brass ejection, though, I doubt brass ejection as then some hot brass might come flying into you and burn your face up. There's also the little designs on it, like the U.S. army symbol at the Mag-loader and the Sir Slaughter at the top. The Sir Slaughter tag isn't that severe as there's very little that goes up there, but the U.S. Army symbol is a deal, as multiple things can go there like the bolt-release or the mag-release. The safety should also be easy to hit so you don't have to move your entire hand to put the safety on to avoid friendly fire.

Though, I do commend you for using a ruler for straight lines and making some nice details on it like with the stock and the grip. Although you used the M4/M16 for a base, this seems like a unique design.
Delicious.
Cool story.

SirSlaughter
Templar Inner Circle

#14 Post by SirSlaughter »

Oh the Rilfe? that's my project salvo paintball marker by tippman. It isn't an actual gun. It's just a paintball gun. Thats why there is a hose near the magazine. the magazine is where i put the Tools that belong to it and the bold is just for cocking. The mag does not hold any ammo at all. it's just for the allen wrenches. the part where i put my name is where it says "PROJECT SALVO" and the sticker came with it because it is an officially used training weapon for the military. And the iron sights are missing because i got really lazy and i wanted an excuse to mess with the gun because it's still snowing here so i can't do much with it anyways.

here are some pics of the gun so you can see what i'm talking about. (ill just use a link to save on scrolling)

This is a side view of the gun
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak- ... 2361_n.jpg

The barrel and Railing.
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak- ... 7553_n.jpg

Side view of the gun (closer look)
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak- ... 1295_n.jpg

The other side. ( the whole in the side is where the hopper goes)
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak- ... 0071_n.jpg

The magazine and bottom of gun.
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak- ... 4192_n.jpg

Ranalf
Templar Inner Circle

#15 Post by Ranalf »

A paintball gun?

*Looks at Pics*

Oh, that's pretty cool. Then the above little assessment about it is Invalid. xD
Delicious.
Cool story.