Frist's Progression of Arts: Request Stream!

Post all your artwork here!

Moderator: Moderators

Frist
Master

Re: Frist's Progression of Arts: A GIANT BRICK WALL ATTACKS!

#541 Post by Frist »

The usual! Sup.

So yeah, it should be noted that alongside Ponies, I also love the new Littlest Pet Shop series.

At first, I just wanted to draw Sunil in Zangoose cosplay.

But then,

Aipom Minka happened. Both fun draws.

Hey,.. real' quick, before the intro starts..

Thank you.

For everything..

I have a raging XYZ for this ship, if I didn't make that clear already.

Celebrating one year of my Cheerilee ask-blog, Cheerilee's Chalkboard.
Spoiler!
R: Ready? One,.... two........... Three!

*drop*

R: Oh come now, that's cheating~!

This was a Birthday gift for Siansaar, A.K.A. Carnifex - carnisclopcorner.tumblr.com/

He draws the sweetest and most adorable Sparity art I've seen to date. For real, it's like he's teaching me how to be the perfect husband someday :P.

Since most of his pieces of the two of them are such cute relationship snapshots, I tried to think, what's a cutesy thing that couples do? And I came up with that awkward moment of seeing each other naked for the first time :3!

Long story short, for our final, my Illustration professor gave us 5 different options. I went with the "Make an album cover for your favorite local band" choice.

Now, since I really don't know any local bands in my town, I asked if one I knew from the web would suffice, and the prof was like, yeah sure.

And so these happened! Drew up a custom album cover, front and back, of my favorite band, TwentyTen.

Printed 'em out, got 'em cased, and everything!

Fun assignment!

That's why the ponies of this world believe in...

Friendship is Universe

So yeah, you'll never guess what show I've gotten hooked on recently.

So far, for me, it's a hard tie between Garnet and Amethyst for best char.

Dedicated this one to my friend and roomie, Zack. Things've been pretty [censored] for him recently, and he's dropping out of college and won't be back next semester. Gonna miss him. Here's to the two shows we love to watch together so much.

Commission for aapur, a.k.a. Lord-Of-Bacon of his mechanical-hoofed Bat Pony, Pilot Sky.

lord-of-bacon.tumblr.com/
askpilotsky.tumblr.com/

Mount Faustmore

Or "I'm really surprised I haven't seen this done yet."

Whichever you like.

Pony Princesses rock.

Mount Tushmore

..or "Mount Plotmore"

While the first name is more clever, I actually like the latter better.

They say that if you listen closely, you can hear a faint collective princess giggling.

Inspired by Derkrazykraut's piece.

Tee hee~, Moon.

Personal Challenge: Draw Your Tumblr Crush Chart

In case you didn't know it already, I'm a huge tumblr nutfu<dge>.
Iunno, just a challenge idea at first, but now I’m thinking it could be a good monthly exercise..

1. supersugoiautism
2. mexpineapple (My friend, Liz)
3. djcalcos
4. pizza
5. goatygoatyeah
6. livingtombstone
7. datsweetberrypunch
8. yungterra
9. haybuck-pony

Yes, to all of you, it’s just a pizza party, but in reality, a murder was committed here today..

R.I.P. pizza

And besides all that, if you ever wondered what I look like IRL, this happened last night :P

http://fristjra.tumblr.com/post/7064133 ... personally
Boost!----------------------COMBO BOOST!!

hoon
Macho as fudge
Fav. Twokinds Character: 1

#542 Post by hoon »

Frist wrote:STUUUUFFF
why do you look like a badass? D:
nice drawings and such
i cant comment on them independantly cause ill die of old age till ill be finishing xD
you are too good and you shall be killed cause i cant allow your ability to live one :<
sorry, i dont make the rules....

Furasian
Citizen
Location: Down in Florida where we don't participate in the month of december

Re: Frist's Progression of Arts: Pony, Giftart, Typical Fris

#543 Post by Furasian »

Nice pieces of art my friend.. I got one question bottling up inside me that I gotta ask:

How
Did you
Get some of these drawings up
With a camera
And the lighting is perfect?!

I someones want to turn off the lamp for five seconds in hopes it will somehow make the outcome better but.. Nope. I unfortunately have no other means of getting a piece of lines on paper up other than through the camera lens of an IPod.
"It is an unfortunate fact that we can secure peace only by preparing for war." (President John F Kennedy)

Every message has a secret, it depends on how valuable that secret is that makes it different from the other secrets.

Frist
Master

#544 Post by Frist »

Furasian wrote:Nice pieces of art my friend.. I got one question bottling up inside me that I gotta ask:

How
Did you
Get some of these drawings up
With a camera
And the lighting is perfect?!

I someones want to turn off the lamp for five seconds in hopes it will somehow make the outcome better but.. Nope. I unfortunately have no other means of getting a piece of lines on paper up other than through the camera lens of an IPod.
Camera? Oh, you mean for the Spike Shipping sketches? Uhh, honestly, I just used the ceiling light in my dorm's living room :T. I honestly wasn't trying that hard to get the lighting right on 'em o-o;;. Took 'em with my iPhone camera and uploaded them to tumblr. That's all, really.. Guess they turned out alright! Try to take the photo as close as possible, while still capturing the full pic, of course, I guess is my best advice.
stavtei wrote:
Frist wrote:STUUUUFFF
why do you look like a badass? D:
nice drawings and such
i cant comment on them independantly cause ill die of old age till ill be finishing xD
you are too good and you shall be killed cause i cant allow your ability to live one :<
sorry, i dont make the rules....
Badass? Ha, don't let the suit fool you,

I'm just a

big

little

http://fristjra.tumblr.com/post/6955005 ... ng-disease

nerdy

http://fristjra.tumblr.com/post/6707460 ... xismisover

nutf*ck :B.

http://fristjra.tumblr.com/post/6914522 ... i-am-horny

Haha, but thanks, Stav :P! Seriously though, we have to do some art trades sometime soon.

hoon
Macho as fudge
Fav. Twokinds Character: 1

#545 Post by hoon »

Frist wrote:Haha, but thanks, Stav :P! Seriously though, we have to do some art trades sometime soon.
omg the girl in the tennis court made me laugh way too hard xD

and ill do with you art trade as soon as you ask, now that im no drawning in requests:3

Frist
Master

#546 Post by Frist »

stavtei wrote:
Frist wrote:Haha, but thanks, Stav :P! Seriously though, we have to do some art trades sometime soon.
omg the girl in the tennis court made me laugh way too hard xD

and ill do with you art trade as soon as you ask, now that im no drawning in requests:3
Sweet! I've got a couple of projects to get out of the way, but you'll be the first to know ouo!

TinyVoices
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Kat

#547 Post by TinyVoices »

Frist wrote:The usual! Sup.

[img]http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/ ... rc.png/img]

So yeah, it should be noted that alongside Ponies, I also love the new Littlest Pet Shop series.
Looks like Happy Tree Friends to me for some reason. Even after comparing the art styles, and noticing the differences, it still reminded me of it. The heck, brain? S:P

Frist
Master

#548 Post by Frist »

TinyVoices wrote:
Frist wrote:The usual! Sup.

Looks like Happy Tree Friends to me for some reason. Even after comparing the art styles, and noticing the differences, it still reminded me of it. The heck, brain? S:P
Connections mean experience and intelligence! No shame in that :Y.

Commission for my buddy, Jay, A.K.A. airheart-in-chains.

Funny enough, while I was working on it, we both briefly forgot her wings, and what's waking up without a little morning wood :3?

Christmas gift draw for my mommy of our spoiled kitty-cat, Aether, as per request :3.

Tried a brush/coloring method I haven't before this time. I liked it!

+2 More v (NSFW) So earlier this week, I hosted my first request stream, which resulted in the 6 colored sketches above! It was really fun, real real fun, stav even stopped by to watch for a bit, thx stav bby <3!

And I'm thinking I wanna do another one soon. Real real soon. So keep an eye out on my tumblr or DA ouo.