Frist's Progression of Arts: Request Stream!

Post all your artwork here!

Moderator: Moderators

Frist
Master

Re: Frist's Progression of Arts: Bol+-Wicked (+)

#511 Post by Frist »

Oh hey, look, it's that guy who comes around every once in a while to post his art and maybe talk for a bit!

Heyo!

As always, I pretty much just drop in every time I draw something less fandom related and more "original" and just pile it all on, but I felt that this latest one warrented a post maybe.

^ Click here for a bit of gut spilling, long story short, I miss her and her work.

C: Twilight and the other two will have to forgive me..

S: Yeah~? Why's that?

C: Because I'm about to get so very unroyal with you..

Birthday gift for Sabrina "Sibsy" Alberghetti. Gushing here!

Just a little outcome of a Paper Mario stream by MicTheMicrophone.

Lakilester, or "Spike" is an awesome character, and he put a great voice behind him.

NSFW version and transcript are on my tumblr.

Drew this out of frustration a few nights ago after struggling with Fallout 3 mods. I felt much better afterwards.

Don’t mind me, I just ship TwiXSpike pretty hard.

Here's my attempt at making cover art for ibeabronyrapper and chisanaai's song, Cheat Code.

Tried my best, but I don't think it's quit there, I got experimental, and tried a few things I’m not used to and kinda Fristed it all up, didn’t come out nearly as coherent or clean as it could have. Still, I had fun and learned, and I still think it looks kinda cool.

I have this stupid headcanon that Totakeke and Vinyl Scratch were the best of friends in college or something.. recording together, mixing, writing songs, and just enjoying eachother’s company, and that for the longest time, she’s had the biggest hopeless crush on him, but he’s gay. And even though she’s got Octavia, neither of those facts seem to hinder her feelings.

But for real, out of all my favorite videogame characters, I gotta say, for me anyway, K.K. Slider was probably one of the very first who really felt like he was your friend. He's the first character you meet in the Gamecube AC, which was alot of people's first, AC, always there every Saturday night, plays ALL KINDS of different genres of music which he REFUSES to put a price on, words of wisdom, cool and collected, tries his best, and does what he does well!

He's like the epitome of cool! Like everyone's friend! How could you not like him?

Blah. More crossover stuff, I can't wait for New Leaf.

J: Why, hello there, little fellow! How would you like to accompany me and go buckle some swash?

P: You bet! Will there be pirates!?

Whipping out my >To Draw< list and feeding my crossover urges.

More Ponystuck, don't mind me.

"You were CLOSE!"

Gimmie Pokémon Snap 2, then we'll talk.

Legitimately proud of this one. Wanna sell it as a print this year at BronyCon! Yeah, I got a table! Pretty exciting!

So to speak..

I'm still slow as hell, but trying to quicken up.. I mean why the hell does it take me 20 minutes to do -that-? Grumble.

Still, whatever.. motivation's ramping back up for you know what.

This one's for the big guy who's all too adorbs for his own good!

Birthday gift for AleximusPrime <3!

Commission for Lectro Dub.

Took me a while to get it right, but I did it!

Birthday gift for The Living Tombstone.

Easily one of my favorite musicians.

So MicTheMicrophone streamed one of my favorite games, Heavy Rain, and I

Flashy Hand
Boost!----------------------COMBO BOOST!!

Lief
No hugs, I asplode.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine

Re: Frist's Progression of Arts: "original" tribute

#512 Post by Lief »

Friiiiiiiist

I honestly wish you wouldn't draw so much pony stuff, but I'm not so much of a dick to say it's not any good. Because it is good, I just wish your talent was used to draw more non-pony things.

Regardless, so long as you keep drawing I'll keep telling you how good your stuff is, even if I don't like the topic.

Frist
Master

#513 Post by Frist »

Lief wrote:Friiiiiiiist

I honestly wish you wouldn't draw so much pony stuff, but I'm not so much of a dick to say it's not any good. Because it is good, I just wish your talent was used to draw more non-pony things.

Regardless, so long as you keep drawing I'll keep telling you how good your stuff is, even if I don't like the topic.
Thank you!

And I kneeoooooww, I know~ and you're right, I should stretch out more. I'm just a slave to my inspiration by it -w-.

Thank you, however for voicing it in such a polite and civilized manner, smooth talker
-u-.
Plenty of people online could benefit from your sense of etiquette and respect!

You are indeed not a dick in the slightest! And I'll tell ya, it does in fact make me consider it more. (Doing other work that is)

TinyVoices
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Kat

Re: Frist's Progression of Arts: Bol+-Wicked (+)

#514 Post by TinyVoices »

Frist wrote:But for real, out of all my favorite videogame characters, I gotta say, for me anyway, K.K. Slider was probably one of the very first who really felt like he was your friend. He's the first character you meet in the Gamecube AC, which was alot of people's first, AC, always there every Saturday night, plays ALL KINDS of different genres of music which he REFUSES to put a price on, words of wisdom, cool and collected, tries his best, and does what he does well!
Man, AC was a good part of my tween years. I remember playing the Gamecube one for hours on end, never stopping except when everyone else was sick of hearing Animalese. :roll:

Later down the road it's what got me into furries, but in the mean time it pushed me along. Got the gamecube one because my brother and I were bored at the start of summer break, and he quit playing after two months because his house was full of junk and he was too lazy to go sell everything. I also got Wild World and City Folk. Both pretty good games, but by the time I had begun prepping to get the perfect town in City, I got bored of the constant chores the games gave me. Felt bad leaving them, but even after I gave myself a hiatus, it just lost its luster. I think it was one of those things that came in too late, and so I outgrew it just as I got into it. :|

Aw well, your art is wonderful Frist. Ponies everywhere doing naughty stuff aside. :P

EvilNinjadude
Templar Inner Circle

#515 Post by EvilNinjadude »

Pretty much my take on this. I couldn't say anything new here, so I'll just let you read Lief's post again.

As for individual comments... I've seen most of them, and commented where appropriate on your DA. If I haven't commented on the artwork specifically, consider me stunned into silence.

Or deterred by Ponies. That's the other possibility.

hoon
Macho as fudge
Fav. Twokinds Character: 1

#516 Post by hoon »

EvilNinjadude wrote:

Pretty much my take on this. I couldn't say anything new here, so I'll just let you read Lief's post again.

As for individual comments... I've seen most of them, and commented where appropriate on your DA. If I haven't commented on the artwork specifically, consider me stunned into silence.

Or deterred by Ponies. That's the other possibility.
frist, i love you for who you are :'D
(is it enough to make you paint me like one of your franch girls? X3)

Frist
Master

#517 Post by Frist »

Oh yeah, I totally still have a webcomic.

Just needed some reworking is all.

(Thanks for the push, guys :3! Your feedback means more than you know.)

Lief
No hugs, I asplode.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine

Re: Frist's Progression of Arts: FJRA - Wake-Up

#518 Post by Lief »

Woah, that's quite a bit different than I remember it looking!

Not that that's a bad thing, of course. Though I am finding the last panel or two a bit hard to follow...

Still, nicely done... Now when's the next page? :P

jacobc62
Grand Templar

#519 Post by jacobc62 »

Besides this thread, where else can I find the entire comic?

*EDIT* Checked your DeviantArt. nevermind.
"That poor, sexy [censored]...." -Evals Vaughan, October 2016

EvilNinjadude
Templar Inner Circle

#520 Post by EvilNinjadude »

jacobc62 wrote:Besides this thread, where else can I find the entire comic?

*EDIT* Checked your DeviantArt. nevermind.
Completely ignoring the URL in the bottom right corner of the comic, but at least you're resourceful enough to find it on Deviantart. Well done!

"Reel me back in" was funny. I'd be interested in more of the mechanics of this crazy little world of yours.

Frist
Master

#521 Post by Frist »

stavtei wrote: frist, i love you for who you are :'D
..know what?

I felt generous :3!

hoon
Macho as fudge

#522 Post by hoon »

Frist wrote:
stavtei wrote: frist, i love you for who you are :'D
..know what?

I felt generous :3!
OMFG
my mom came to my room cause i started gigleing like an idiet XD
this is going to be my new avie from now on >:3
i was sure someone like you would not notice me (god usually doesnt notice me :I), and remembering my previouse avatar? my family does not remember my birthday XP
have i told you that i love you? @w@

Frist
Master

Re: Frist's Progression of Arts: FJRA - Wake-Up (Hey Stav..)

#523 Post by Frist »

*Hug* ^^

Frist
Master

Re: Frist's Progression of Arts: FJRA - Wake-Up (Hey Stav..)

#524 Post by Frist »

In the midst of some character redesign, I'm liking Kalley's alot.

hoon
Macho as fudge

Re: Frist's Progression of Arts: Fwip Off

#525 Post by hoon »

designed well :3
she has this cocky expression that obviuously says "pffft, you cant actually think you are better than me, drum stick" :'D
and this fluffy tail :D~

btw
i wanted to make you a comback art in return, but i had 2 problems
1. i dont know which is your most beloved char or wateve
2. it make me feel somewhat narcisist XD