Re: Wyvern's art: This one's for you Shippers

Post all your artwork here!

Moderator: Moderators

RedDwarfIV
Templar Inner Circle

Re: Wyvern's art: Im Baaaaack

#181 Post by RedDwarfIV »

Try Imgur. You don't need an account for that.

Dat hovership. Do Want. But all the memes in the world will not allow me to fly it. :(
If every cloud had a silver lining, there would be a lot more plane crashes.
ImageImageImage

The Maskmaker
Banned
Banned

Re: Wyvern's art: Im Baaaaack

#182 Post by The Maskmaker »

I Barely managed to get photobucket to work.
Image Image

Wyvern088
Master

Re: Wyvern's art: Fan Art Double Feature

#183 Post by Wyvern088 »

Friggen hell I need to stop dissapearing for months at a time.

behold fanart! (links because I dont remember my photobucket password)

http://wyvern088.deviantart.com/art/Ref ... -342069894

http://wyvern088.deviantart.com/art/Two ... -342596907

I shall return!

anonfox123
Grand Templar

Re: Wyvern's art: Fan Art Double Feature

#184 Post by anonfox123 »

If only I could draw as half as good as you... That's some good amazing stuff you have here!
Ice-cold science-fantasy space-ninja operative!

Wyvern088
Master

Re: Wyvern's art: I am out of Ideas...

#185 Post by Wyvern088 »

I have NOTHING. which is sad because I wanted to do a somwhat major project every month. Im looking for advise, ideas, inspiration... whatever. HELP!

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#186 Post by tony1695 »

Wyvern088 wrote:I have NOTHING. which is sad because I wanted to do a somwhat major project every month. Im looking for advise, ideas, inspiration... whatever. HELP!
Ponies?
Gentlementlemen
How do you get to the Rakdos Guild Hall?
You take the psycho path.
Weed la Weed Warning: WEIRD

DariusL
Panthera tigris altaica
Fav. Twokinds Character: Kat

#187 Post by DariusL »

Gabriel of creosha wrote:Maybe draw Florence Ambrose and Natani having a lesbian moment?
I think Florence would prefer Zen to Natani. ;)

anonfox123
Grand Templar

#188 Post by anonfox123 »

ticoun wrote:
Gabriel of creosha wrote:Maybe draw Florence Ambrose and Natani having a lesbian moment?
True. But there is a reason why alcohol is not available at the crosstime cafe! :P
(Or am I wrong? :| )

DariusL
Panthera tigris altaica
Fav. Twokinds Character: Kat

#189 Post by DariusL »

anonfox123 wrote:
ticoun wrote:
True. But there is a reason why alcohol is not available at the crosstime cafe! :P
It's a shame the TK cast doesn't frequent this establishment.

anonfox123
Grand Templar

#190 Post by anonfox123 »

ticoun wrote:
anonfox123 wrote:
ticoun wrote:
Not to get too off-topic, but I've always imagined not just the Cafe, but a whole Crosstime universe that characters can visit, from a central city housing the cafe, other establishments, and a smash-brawl style arena (Evil Trace and the Meta vs Good Trace and Agent Maine? o_0), then outer regions where shenanigans like Nat/Flo happen. (Slash-Isle, anyone?)

Wyvern088
Master

#191 Post by Wyvern088 »

tony1695 wrote:
Wyvern088 wrote:I have NOTHING. which is sad because I wanted to do a somwhat major project every month. Im looking for advise, ideas, inspiration... whatever. HELP!
Ponies?
No... Just no. Not my thing. At all. Sorry.
anonfox123 wrote:
ticoun wrote:
anonfox123 wrote:
ticoun wrote:
Not to get too off-topic, but I've always imagined not just the Cafe, but a whole Crosstime universe that characters can visit, from a central city housing the cafe, other establishments, and a smash-brawl style arena (Evil Trace and the Meta vs Good Trace and Agent Maine? o_0), then outer regions where shenanigans like Nat/Flo happen. (Slash-Isle, anyone?)
Ive read, and follow freefall, but never bothered with Crosstime. Theres a couple other comics I keep a close eye on, and Id like to do some fanart for those, I just dont know where to start. Though I was thinking it might be fun to draw either Raine or Natani (or both) in a skimpy barmaid outfit.

Honestly I want to dive into another BIG project for February. Something like this or this but maybe not nessisarily fanart.

anonfox123
Grand Templar

#192 Post by anonfox123 »

Wyvern088 wrote:
anonfox123 wrote:Not to get too off-topic, but I've always imagined not just the Cafe, but a whole Crosstime universe that characters can visit, from a central city housing the cafe, other establishments, and a smash-brawl style arena (Evil Trace and the Meta vs Good Trace and Agent Maine? o_0)
Ive read, and follow freefall, but never bothered with Crosstime. Theres a couple other comics I keep a close eye on, and Id like to do some fanart for those, I just dont know where to start. Though I was thinking it might be fun to draw either Raine or Natani (or both) in a skimpy barmaid outfit. Honestly I want to dive into another BIG project for February. Something like this or this but maybe not nessisarily fanart.
I still think some sort of smash-brawl type drawing would be really, really cool. Like, a mid-fight side view, some characters taking/receiving hits... Like with the above idea, Maine would have Evil Trace hiding behind a mana-shield because of a barrage of brute-shot grenades, but the Meta has Good Trace flying through the air from a megaton punch. But enough of my own idea, you do what you want, I guess.

Wyvern088
Master

#193 Post by Wyvern088 »

anonfox123 wrote:
Wyvern088 wrote:
anonfox123 wrote:Not to get too off-topic, but I've always imagined not just the Cafe, but a whole Crosstime universe that characters can visit, from a central city housing the cafe, other establishments, and a smash-brawl style arena (Evil Trace and the Meta vs Good Trace and Agent Maine? o_0)
Ive read, and follow freefall, but never bothered with Crosstime. Theres a couple other comics I keep a close eye on, and Id like to do some fanart for those, I just dont know where to start. Though I was thinking it might be fun to draw either Raine or Natani (or both) in a skimpy barmaid outfit. Honestly I want to dive into another BIG project for February. Something like this or this but maybe not nessisarily fanart.
I still think some sort of smash-brawl type drawing would be really, really cool. Like, a mid-fight side view, some characters taking/receiving hits... Like with the above idea, Maine would have Evil Trace hiding behind a mana-shield because of a barrage of brute-shot grenades, but the Meta has Good Trace flying through the air from a megaton punch. But enough of my own idea, you do what you want, I guess.
well thats the trouble, I dont really know what I want to do... Though, Ive never really done a fight scene. I could go somewhere with this, Im just not sure the whole multiverse is my thing.

anonfox123
Grand Templar

#194 Post by anonfox123 »

Heh, the way I see it, every world is a story, but real life writes itself.

But yeah, a good way to branch out would be to try something you don't typically do. At least try some kind of fight scene, maybe...

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#195 Post by tony1695 »

Wyvern088 wrote:
tony1695 wrote:
Ponies?
No... Just no. Not my thing. At all. Sorry.
I wasn't being serious, really. Just said ponies for the sake of it.
Gentlementlemen
How do you get to the Rakdos Guild Hall?
You take the psycho path.
Weed la Weed Warning: WEIRD