Kye's "Art" Updated July 16th: Safari Sunset

Post all your artwork here!

Moderator: Moderators

Glitcher
Templar Master

Re: Kye's "Art" Updated Dec 3rd: OhgodI'msorryIdrewPonies

#196 Post by Glitcher »

Kye is drawing ponies!! Yes!!
Great job Kye, you defiantly show the same amount of talent that you have been.
ImageImageImage

Scytalle
Templar GrandMaster

#197 Post by Scytalle »

I can't say im particularly into the pony phenomenon, but I'm sure I'll get drawn in eventually. I just want to say that the picture is really well done all around Kye. Very nice work.

KyeRaor
Grand Templar

#198 Post by KyeRaor »

supervanman64 wrote:Don't know why yer apologizin'. Ponies are epic :kathrin:
Hear, hear!
Gabriel of creosha wrote:I have no probelm with you drawing ponies every once in a while kye. But please, for all that is sacred, and even more so for the nine divines, don't stop drawing furries. I hate it when artists go into drawing nothing but ponies.

asides from that, really good drawing.
Drawing ponies was surprisingly fun but I have absolutely no plans to abandon drawing furries any time soon, Gabe. Got my word on that. In fact I've already finished another drawing but am awaiting until I have 1000 pageviews on FA to reveal it. ;3
Glitcher wrote:Kye is drawing ponies!! Yes!!
Great job Kye, you defiantly show the same amount of talent that you have been.
:D *brohoof*
Scytalle wrote:I can't say im particularly into the pony phenomenon, but I'm sure I'll get drawn in eventually. I just want to say that the picture is really well done all around Kye. Very nice work.
One of us... One of Us... One of Us...
I mean, uh... It's a pretty good show and isn't for everyone. Yeah. >w>;

And thanks Scytalle!

Moviedude18.0
Templar GrandMaster

#199 Post by Moviedude18.0 »

...I did have a long post detailing how I feel about the My Little Pony art style and its sand-trap like qualities, but I decided it was irrelevant to this topic. I think you did a really good job with the drawing Kye, but I also feel as if I should't be surprised you did good given how simplified the art style is for MLP. I tend not to comment much on MLP pics, as I don't care much for them (not because I think the show is bad mind you, but I just don't flat out care about them and yet am bombarded by them everywhere on the internet) and don't see the need to comment on fanart of the show. :|

In short, great job on the art, I'm just not so enthused about the subject matter...
Image Image

KyeRaor
Grand Templar

#200 Post by KyeRaor »

Moviedude18.0 wrote:...I did have a long post detailing how I feel about the My Little Pony art style and its sand-trap like qualities, but I decided it was irrelevant to this topic. I think you did a really good job with the drawing Kye, but I also feel as if I should't be surprised you did good given how simplified the art style is for MLP. I tend not to comment much on MLP pics, as I don't care much for them (not because I think the show is bad mind you, but I just don't flat out care about them and yet am bombarded by them everywhere on the internet) and don't see the need to comment on fanart of the show. :|

In short, great job on the art, I'm just not so enthused about the subject matter...
Totally understand where you're coming from Moviedude. MLP is all over the internet and it can tend to get annoying after seeing it so much, But... I did really enjoy drawing this and because of that I am going to say right now that there will be more Pony related stuff in the future. Really soon, because the nightly group convo has already given a few ideas. They'll be in one sketchdump post all at once. I'll understand if there's no comment from ya on that one. I enjoy the show, I like drawing the fanart, so there's gonna be more.

And like I said up above I'm not going to limit what I draw to Pony art, I'm still doing furries. Anyways, thanks Moviedude! :)
Edit: I hope this doesn't sound too aggressive or anything...

Moviedude18.0
Templar GrandMaster

#201 Post by Moviedude18.0 »

KyeRaor wrote: Edit: I hope this doesn't sound too aggressive or anything...[/color]
Naaaah! You're fine dude, don't worry. I'm not telling you to stop drawing them, I just felt like giving my opinion on MLP fanart in general since the topic was brought up. :)
Image Image

KyeRaor
Grand Templar

Re: Kye's "Art" Updated Dec 27th: Thank You!

#202 Post by KyeRaor »

Was waiting until I hit 1000 pageviews to upload this one right here, which I finally have so I'm uploading this drawin'. Just sayin thanks to everyone here on the forums, on Fur Affinity and DA that I appreciate all the views and comments and well, everything. Drawing's a ton of fun but it's nice when other people can enjoy the piece as well. :3

FA Linky

Frist
Master

#203 Post by Frist »

Very nice!
Boost!----------------------COMBO BOOST!!

Donnellson86
Grand Templar

#204 Post by Donnellson86 »

First, let me say: "You are very welcome."

Second, please allow me to offer my thanks for showing your art here and on DA and FA .

Third, awesome piece.

Finally, keep up the good work and I shall continue to follow.
Insanity is curable...but craziness is not.
Giving a shout out to all the Furcs out there.
Div. 13 Story

Cessna Skyhawk
Templar Inner Circle

#205 Post by Cessna Skyhawk »

Besides being incredibly sexy, this is so well done. Even the fading of the writing from the bottom up.

You're very, very welcome.
da Vinci wrote:Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.

AlfaWskyDlta
Templar GrandMaster

#206 Post by AlfaWskyDlta »

It looks really awesome! Shouldn't we be thanking you? :P
Fuzzle wrote:Alfaw...Alfydiys...A...Hard to remember name guy

Moviedude18.0
Templar GrandMaster

#207 Post by Moviedude18.0 »

KyeRaor wrote:Was waiting until I hit 1000 pageviews to upload this one right here, which I finally have so I'm uploading this drawin'. Just sayin thanks to everyone here on the forums, on Fur Affinity and DA that I appreciate all the views and comments and well, everything. Drawing's a ton of fun but it's nice when other people can enjoy the piece as well. :3

FA Linky
... :shock:
Thank me? No my friend, thank you! :grin:

(I have critiques of course, but since I'm typing this on my iPod, I'll save it for FA when I have access to my computer. Until then, I'll just bask in the awesome. ^_^)
Image Image

KyeRaor
Grand Templar

#208 Post by KyeRaor »

Frist wrote:Very nice!
Gracias Frist!
Donnellson86 wrote:First, let me say: "You are very welcome."

Second, please allow me to offer my thanks for showing your art here and on DA and FA .

Third, awesome piece.

Finally, keep up the good work and I shall continue to follow.
I will do what I can do for sure! :3
Cessna Skyhawk wrote:Besides being incredibly sexy, this is so well done. Even the fading of the writing from the bottom up.

You're very, very welcome.
Thank you Bearic. :3
AlfaWskyDlta wrote:It looks really awesome! Shouldn't we be thanking you? :P
Accept my gratituuuuude! Accept it. Psh, thanks Alfa XD
Moviedude18.0 wrote:... :shock:
Thank me? No my friend, thank you! :grin:

(I have critiques of course, but since I'm typing this on my iPod, I'll save it for FA when I have access to my computer. Until then, I'll just bask in the awesome. ^_^)
Once again Moviedude, thanks!

Now that I am finally reunited with my own computer and tablet again I had to draw of course. I am quite proud of this one.

Now... That's a slightly censored version, because the version on Fur Affinity does show le nipples. Tasteful nudity. And I swear the hand isn't doing anything to make the picture adult. >_< Once I was all finished colouring and shading and yadda yadda I looked at the hand and went "Well that looks smutty".

So as I said, FA link is NSFW
FA Linky

Donnellson86
Grand Templar

Re: Kye's "Art" Updated Jan 7th: Bathin~

#209 Post by Donnellson86 »

I don't know if it's my phone or what but the picture isn't loading right...probably my psychotic glitchy phone.

Critique time, my only problem at present(really tired) is I did see the cloth in her hand. Then I read your comment, now I'm having trouble not thinking bad things.

Other than maybe use a different color for the cloth I thought this one was very good.
Insanity is curable...but craziness is not.
Giving a shout out to all the Furcs out there.
Div. 13 Story

KyeRaor
Grand Templar

Re: Kye's "Art" Updated Jan 7th: Bathin~

#210 Post by KyeRaor »

Donnellson86 wrote:I don't know if it's my phone or what but the picture isn't loading right...probably my psychotic glitchy phone.

Critique time, my only problem at present(really tired) is I did see the cloth in her hand. Then I read your comment, now I'm having trouble not thinking bad things.

Other than maybe use a different color for the cloth I thought this one was very good.
There is no cloth though >_>. It's her abdominal section jutting out from the water.