More book 4 Information.

Discussion of Twokinds print media and other merchandise

Moderator: Moderators

lytefire

Re: More book 4 Information.

#31 Post by lytefire »

So I received my vol 4 copy on Monday (11/12), but unfortunately the front cover has some odd/shiny discoloration in a few places, see this imgur album: https://imgur.com/a/2OqpANo.

You can see the issue on the top area under and to the right of the Twokinds logo / on top of Keith's head, as well as down the side of Natani's clothes. The marks are kind've glossy compared to the rest of the cover in those spots if that makes sense. Not sure what exactly happened, but I'm pretty darn sure it shouldn't be like that. I reached out to Keenspot on Monday to get this handled, but haven't heard back from them.

Anyone else have something similar on their copy?

Really want to get a non-defective copy for the collection, very disappointed overall in how this pre-order / shipment process was handled by Keenspot...

Edit: additionally, I just noticed on the shiny line going down Natani's clothes, the line doesn't appear to be over Tom's name.... definitely seems like a problem during printing of some kind then?

aitaituo
Templar GrandMaster

#32 Post by aitaituo »

My copy doesn't have that issue.

Qwe304
Citizen

#33 Post by Qwe304 »

lytefire wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:51 am So I received my vol 4 copy on Monday (11/12), but unfortunately the front cover has some odd/shiny discoloration in a few places, see this imgur album: https://imgur.com/a/2OqpANo.
looks like abrasion damage. when I sent them a strongly worded email about my own print error, they had a new one on my door in 4 days. I recommend trying that.
Reality is a cool place but I wouldn't want to live there -anonymous

Anthea

#34 Post by Anthea »

I received my copy today, too, after fetching it from the customs office. So I had to pay the discount after all. And the signature print looks great!

Furbiticus

#35 Post by Furbiticus »

finally got mine today t-shirt and signed print woo!