Non-print Merch

Discussion of Twokinds print media and other merchandise

Moderator: Moderators

TheMouse
Templar GrandMaster

Non-print Merch

#1 Post by TheMouse »

Y'know what I'd like to see, really? What I would happily shell out money to own? A "#1 Assassin" coffee mug. I know I could just get one printed up or something, but that's not TK Merch. Just not the same.
_____
Submission is not weakness.
It takes a far stronger will to submit with grace and dignity than to pretend to be strong.
Unknown wrote:Live your life in such a way that the Westboro Baptist Church will picket your funeral.

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

Re: Non-print Merch

#2 Post by Schrodinger »

I'd start with keychains and little desk ornaments. Don't go crazy promising plushies unless you have a manufacturing plan already in place, you know?
What was it the spider said to the fly...

amenon
Grand Templar

#3 Post by amenon »

TheMouse wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:28 am Y'know what I'd like to see, really? What I would happily shell out money to own? A "#1 Assassin" coffee mug. I know I could just get one printed up or something, but that's not TK Merch. Just not the same.
Yes! I've talked about the mugs myself before, and I would almost certainly buy one. I think this one would be the one to make. (The '#1 Assassin | Brothers' pair mugs would be kinda neat too, but then the other one just says 'Brothers', so... ...okay, I might still buy those, too :P)

Of course, what the people really want is a King Adelaide dakimakura. And a Musclehead General one. Never mind that we don't have the technology for pillows of that magnitude yet.
]]> Twokinds search (search the comic based on art or text!)

My most recent Twokinds smutfics, newest to oldest [NSFW]:

Neptune
Master
Fav. Twokinds Character: the bear in my signature

#4 Post by Neptune »

amenon wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:42 pm
TheMouse wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:28 am Y'know what I'd like to see, really? What I would happily shell out money to own? A "#1 Assassin" coffee mug. I know I could just get one printed up or something, but that's not TK Merch. Just not the same.
Yes! I've talked about the mugs myself before, and I would almost certainly buy one. I think this one would be the one to make. (The '#1 Assassin | Brothers' pair mugs would be kinda neat too, but then the other one just says 'Brothers', so... ...okay, I might still buy those, too :P)

Of course, what the people really want is a King Adelaide dakimakura. And a Musclehead General one. Never mind that we don't have the technology for pillows of that magnitude yet.
I would fancy a dakimakura that I could throw at someone, post on Twitter and get a million views.
Image Haha, he's so tiny! Where is he going?

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#5 Post by Schrodinger »

I'll take a #1 SASS mug. Please and thank you.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

Neptune
Master
Fav. Twokinds Character: the bear in my signature

#6 Post by Neptune »

Schrodinger wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:02 am I'll take a #1 SASS mug. Please and thank you.
Or #1 [censored].
Image Haha, he's so tiny! Where is he going?

wolf_Appledore999
Traveler

#7 Post by wolf_Appledore999 »

I seriously have no idea where to share this. It was either "Non-Print" or "Game"

wolf_Appledore999 wrote: ↑25 Dec 2017, 13:01
It'll be interesting to have a Leatherbound hardcover of the webcomic up to current Chapter.

amenon
Grand Templar

#8 Post by amenon »

]]> Twokinds search (search the comic based on art or text!)

My most recent Twokinds smutfics, newest to oldest [NSFW]: