More book 4 Information.

Discussion of Twokinds print media and other merchandise

Moderators: Yash, Tom

Citizen

Re: More book 4 Information.

#16 Post by Qwe304 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:04 pm

I'd forgotten to keep this thread updated, but here goes
I received my book on the 27th, and upon reading through it found that it was misaligned, with all the red in the book being slightly off-kilter. I contacted keenspot support, and they sent me a new one out the following monday. I got the replacement on thursday and am glad to report that it does not share the same issue. though, in my package I also received a second signed print, I hope i didn't end up with one that should go with someone else'

here's my whole collection now:
Reality is a cool place but I wouldn't want to live there -anonymous

Templar GrandMaster
Location: On top of a jelly cloud away from the evil monkey zombie ninjas who wield flaming fire swords.

#17 Post by ConkerBirdy » Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:44 am

I got no shipping update either and so I emailed them and they sent it out immediately. I just hope they remembered to add in my signature print because I paid extra for that before they all sold out.

Pretty damn shoddy in regards to shipping to be honest. I know Keenspot is supposed to be a small company and theyre bad for this type of stuff but this is pretty damn terrible service. Its just a shame this is the only way to get TK books unless you meet Tom in person. I just hope the other books come in time when i order them while visiting family in LA.

Council Member

#18 Post by Foxx Trotter » Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:55 pm

I sent an e-mail a couple weeks ago and got a "blah-blah-blah" reply from Teri Crosby with Keenspot, saying that they're doing things as quick as they can. I've seen nothing new since then.

I'm still waiting on another order from a Katbox artist through Kickstarter for over six months. Haven't seen an update on that since April, although he was still waiting on some extra items to come in at that time before doing any shipments. While I could e-mail that person, I'm sure some others have already inquired and I would prefer not to add more to the pile. I've waited three years on an order before, so it's nothing new to me. :?

EDIT: I received a shipping notice earlier today. :)
Videre videnda.

#19 Post by Swiftpaws » Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:29 pm

I just sent an email to Keenspot about my copy. I ordered early and got the premium edition with the signed print and haven't heard any information about it. I was displeased to search for information and find some people started getting their items a couple months ago.